Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
The so called democratic regime in Israel has a well documented tradition of torturing children. History will not be kind to the enablers in the West..

The kid’s skull should have negotiated with the other side obviously.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
Are you saying they didn't both sit down and negotiate what side of his skull was to be crushed?

Fecking Hamas ruining the peace process again. :mad:
I mean, although the kid's skull has been around for 14 years, I see no reason in a) adding it to an arbitrary terrorist list that changes based on whims in government, and b) blaming the 14 year old for problems in the region since 1947. Because that's obviously an intelligent, well informed and rational thing to do.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I mean, although the kid's skull has been around for 14 years, I see no reason in a) adding it to an arbitrary terrorist list that changes based on whims in government, and b) blaming the 14 year old for problems in the region since 1947. Because that's obviously an intelligent, well informed and rational thing to do.
You forgot to add that the kids skull is anti-semetic.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You forgot to add that the kids skull is anti-semetic.
That's the other bloke that will come in later with videos. For now we have to assess the situation and see in what way we can apportion the largest blame on the skull for being so aggressive in its will to not bend or break or enter into any kind of preset negotiations or terms as stipulated by internationally recognised (going blurry, back again) rules.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
That's the other bloke that will come in later with videos. For now we have to assess the situation and see in what way we can apportion the largest blame on the skull for being so aggressive in its will to not bend or break or enter into any kind of preset negotiations or terms as stipulated by internationally recognised (going blurry, back again) rules.
I bet you hated the Star Wars prequels too.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
Right-wing Israeli Groups Announce March at Jerusalem Flash Points, Defying Police
Police wouldn't approve the Old City march on Wednesday, which follows days of clashes in the area

Right-wing Israeli organizations will press on with a march on Wednesday around the walls of Jerusalem’s Old City, despite not having received police approval, in a move that could kindle already-high tensions in the city.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...usalem-flash-points-defying-police-1.10751391

Superden

From an article in today's guardian about the killing / assassination of a village mayor.

According to the UN coordinator of humanitarian affairs office in Jerusalem, there have been more than 1,200 Palestinian gunshot injuries in Beita from Israeli rubber-coated metal bullets and live fire since May last year. Some people have been shot more than once. About 150 Beita residents are now disabled due to Israeli fire, according to the local municipality.

Between 10 and 20 members of Israeli security forces have been substantially injured, the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) spokesperson said last month.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
From an article in today's guardian about the killing / assassination of a village mayor.

According to the UN coordinator of humanitarian affairs office in Jerusalem, there have been more than 1,200 Palestinian gunshot injuries in Beita from Israeli rubber-coated metal bullets and live fire since May last year. Some people have been shot more than once. About 150 Beita residents are now disabled due to Israeli fire, according to the local municipality.

Between 10 and 20 members of Israeli security forces have been substantially injured, the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) spokesperson said last month.
Yet the West still supports a regime that goes out to purposely target civilians.

Everyone should being boycotting the apartheid occupation state

Superden

the town is being targeted as they are resisting efforts to annexe some of their land (a hilltop) for an ILLEGAL settlement.

so the army is now brutalizing the residents to cower them into submission. Utterly abhorrent, anyone who supports the israeli states actions in this instance can burn in hell for all i care.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
What exactly do you boycott from Israel?
I boycott apartheid, child detention, killing innocents, religious hatred (as you have proven to be), land theft all the things the apartheid occupation is synonymous with.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Aside from the plethora of tech, and 25% of NHS drugs, you can let me know which ones you've boycotted from this website, which, just to make you feel even more virtuous, has nothing to do with religion btw.

https://theislamicinformation.com/news/list-of-israeli-products-to-boycott/
:lol:

Oh fearful, here was me thinking you finally had a moral backbone, but unfortunately not.

You do know you can request non israeli produced medicines from the NHS (well you can in Scotland) and as much as israel has tried to get the UK to adopt the policy that would see the names of countries of produce removed (just so they can benefit from selling produce that they have stolen- how many times have they been caught out labelling stolen produce as produce from other countries) they are still labelled as such so its really easy to boycott those products. I think you will find a lot of people go out their way to boycott israeli products, as much as that pains the likes of you it happens especially in this part of the world!

Fearless

Mighty Mouse

Oh fearful, here was me thinking you finally had a moral backbone, but unfortunately not.

You do know you can request non israeli produced medicines from the NHS (well you can in Scotland) and as much as israel has tried to get the UK to adopt the policy that would see the names of countries of produce removed (just so they can benefit from selling produce that they have stolen- how many times have they been caught out labelling stolen produce as produce from other countries) they are still labelled as such so its really easy to boycott those products. I think you will find a lot of people go out their way to boycott israeli products, as much as that pains the likes of you it happens especially in this part of the world!
Data? I'm genuinely interested to find out how many people follow through on their convictions.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine

Agreed - lot of people I know are doing targeted boycotts as well. With enough pressure we can enact change. Ben & Jerrys pulling out was a key moment. We’ve also seen Norwegian mutual funds divest any holdings held in Israel. Amazon and Google (Jewish) employees are also raising this in their firms.

One sad consequence is this though:

Jewish Google employee claims her anti-Israel activism got her job moved to Brazil
Ariel Koren says that after she lobbied against company's contract with Project Nimbus cloud-based storage, her role was relocated from California headquarters to São Paulo

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...ael-activism-got-her-job-moved-to-brazil/amp/

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
I'm struggling to find anything that speci
Agreed - lot of people I know are doing targeted boycotts as well. With enough pressure we can enact change. Ben & Jerrys pulling out was a key moment. We’ve also seen Norwegian mutual funds divest any holdings held in Israel. Amazon and Google (Jewish) employees are also raising this in their firms.

One sad consequence is this though:

Jewish Google employee claims her anti-Israel activism got her job moved to Brazil
Ariel Koren says that after she lobbied against company's contract with Project Nimbus cloud-based storage, her role was relocated from California headquarters to São Paulo

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...ael-activism-got-her-job-moved-to-brazil/amp/
If these puny examples of boycott are what you're clinging onto, then I'm not losing any sleep.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
I'm struggling to find anything that speci

If these puny examples of boycott are what you're clinging onto, then I'm not losing any sleep.
Why would you think I give a shit about what you think?

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
Oh the irony, here's a lovely boycott thingy on a Norwegian Jewish Tailor shop in 1940.
it reads "Palestine calls, Jews not tolerated in Norway"

You need to add Norway to your boycott list given their enthusiasm for the zionist project.

Wow, it’s usually amusing to see what deflective pic/link/video you pull out of your ass habitually, but now it’s just tired and pathetic. Just seems so desperate.

Smores

We really should have a Fearless whataboutery thread. Incredible how much random nonsense he manages to post in here.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Oh the irony
The real irony is that you identify correctly how disgusting it was that jews were bullied out of their homes in the past due to hateful politics and yet you fail to see palestinians suffering from very similar tactics.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
The real irony is that you identify correctly how disgusting it was that jews were bullied out of their homes in the past due to hateful politics and yet you fail to see palestinians suffering from very similar tactics.
Are you referring to the 800,000 Jews ethically cleansed out of Arab countries?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
And 'whatabout' lefty_jacobz?

He's just introduced Star Trek into the thread.
You did though.

You said Data just at the time I was watching the latest episode of the Picard series…and who just happened to come on screen?

Yup thats right Data

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We really should have a Fearless whataboutery thread. Incredible how much random nonsense he manages to post in here.
It's a very targeted, focused randomness that Fearless and Raoul use. Unfortunately, it's all part of the plan to prevent the layman caring too much for the details. :(

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Are you referring to the 800,000 Jews ethically cleansed out of Arab countries?
Yes, I am, whatever violence committed against jews is disgusting. But I also refer palestinians who are victims of violence. Normal people are against all violence, you are ok with violence against palestinians. It's really sick.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
Yes, I am, whatever violence committed against jews is disgusting. But I also refer palestinians who are victims of violence. Normal people are against all violence, you are ok with violence against palestinians. It's really sick.
No, I never said I was OK with any violence. On either side.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
Sorry but you seem perfectly happy justifying some violence, so that's not true. There are several examples in this thread.
That depends how much you want to define, distinguish and deploy violence in the context of self-defence. And in this thread, whose doing the self-defending.
Furthermore, I was referring to innocent civilians who should never be part of any military conflict...on both sides.

Last edited: