Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Giggsyking

UK had been worse in terms of genocides. Comes to mind, India during WWII (and before and after with more than 100 million), Kenya after WWII and SA early XXth century. And not that UK is not supporting Israel. UK has a way darker history than germany by any account. France and Spain are close
Yeah Britain are pretty bad.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
I would laugh if it wasn't so tragic.

It was known for months and right there in everyone's face, in a way that's never been seen since WWII. Yet every single Western freedom merchant tried its best yoga training to provide the necessary mental gymnastics to deny and delay the most basic aid to a martyrized, helpless, trapped population whilst screaming "Evil is whoever we don't like".

I look forward to seeing a radical change of this wretched and doomed world order.

Last edited:

neverdie

Blinken:

That's disgraceful from a man of that position. Typical, but disgraceful. It was an asymmetrical war-concentration-camp (with periodic flashes), it is now a genocide. There's no shade of grey. No one, sane, justifies what Hamas does but no one, sane-cognizant of the situation, historically, pretends that they could not see it coming. You can only push a people so far. It was written in this thread (iirc) that there would be a reaction and that you couldn't justify it but you also could not fail to understand it. By the same token, I understand the Israeli reaction, immediately, but am absolutely baffled by how far they've taken it.

2% of all Gazan children either murdered or injured directly. That's a genocide.

Who, bar a very few, is actually defending Hamas? None. The burden is on the state which is going about ethnic cleansing and genocide and calls itself a state, recognized by the majority of the world, a not a militia with diaspora links to a nascent, if seemingly implausible, Palestinian state.

Last edited:
Reactions: langster

Amir

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunch of clowns.
I'm not sure why the Jerusalem Post link he's given doesn't work...

I haven't seen that information in the Israeli media in recent days. Just that a couple of IDF officers were removed from their roles as the investigation found that while they thought they were shooting at armed Hamas men, the attack defied orders.

Giggsyking

I'm not sure why the Jerusalem Post link he's given doesn't work...

I haven't seen that information in the Israeli media in recent days. Just that a couple of IDF officers were removed from their roles as the investigation found that while they thought they were shooting at armed Hamas men, the attack defied orders.
according to replies to the tweet, they took down the article.

Amir

according to replies to the tweet, they took down the article.
Makes sense.

Maybe they have sources no one else does, as the Tweet claimed that it's based on information given to WCK, but as I said - I've no seen it anywhere else, even though the Israeli media did report on what the investigation found.

Idxomer

People know that the COGAT is a huge part of the zionist propaganda machine, right?

Don't believe anything coming out of it till it's corroborated by other organizations.

kaku06

Vulgarian

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunch of clowns.
At this point I’m fairly certain that it’s infact Hamas that has bombed the Gaza Strip and killed more than 30,000 people dressed as IDF soldiers. It’s the only logical explanation. So tell me, do you condemn Hamas now?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

wow

How can you say that to defend yourself?
I scanned the Guardian article. Is that a literal quote? It seems the German argument is that yes, Israel is a foreign policy issue, but that Germany is not violating genocide laws as it hasn't been formally established that Israel is conducting a genocide.

They're not saying "we don't care about preventing mass atrocities".

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Netanyahu making a ‘mistake’ on Gaza, says Biden, as he urges Israel to push for ceasefire
US president gives some of his strongest criticism of Israeli PM yet, saying he needs to ‘empower’ Israel’s negotiators to call for a truce

“I think what he’s doing is a mistake. I don’t agree with his approach,” Biden told Univision, a US Spanish-language TV network, when asked about Netanyahu’s handling of the war.

Biden reiterated that an Israeli drone attack last week that killed seven aid workers from a US-based charity in Gaza – and sparked a tense phone call with Netanyahu – was “outrageous”.
“What I’m calling for is for the Israelis to just call for a ceasefire, allow for the next six, eight weeks, total access to all food and medicine going into the country,” said Biden.

A ceasefire for 6-8 weeks isn’t a ceasefire you old fecktard. In any case, looks like he’s slowly turning on Bibi making him the scapegoat.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...n-gaza-mistake-ceasefire-israel-war-palestine

Kaos

Netanyahu making a ‘mistake’ on Gaza, says Biden, as he urges Israel to push for ceasefire
US president gives some of his strongest criticism of Israeli PM yet, saying he needs to ‘empower’ Israel’s negotiators to call for a truce

“I think what he’s doing is a mistake. I don’t agree with his approach,” Biden told Univision, a US Spanish-language TV network, when asked about Netanyahu’s handling of the war.

Biden reiterated that an Israeli drone attack last week that killed seven aid workers from a US-based charity in Gaza – and sparked a tense phone call with Netanyahu – was “outrageous”.
“What I’m calling for is for the Israelis to just call for a ceasefire, allow for the next six, eight weeks, total access to all food and medicine going into the country,” said Biden.

A ceasefire for 6-8 weeks isn’t a ceasefire you old fecktard. In any case, looks like he’s slowly turning on Bibi making him the scapegoat.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...n-gaza-mistake-ceasefire-israel-war-palestine
"You're making a grave mistake - meanwhile here's some f35s and ten ton bombs to help you lull it over" :houllier:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

No, again he is not turning. He is selling arms and sending arms for free...While asking for a partial ceasefire. Is just pure electoralism

Idxomer

Giggsyking

I scanned the Guardian article. Is that a literal quote? It seems the German argument is that yes, Israel is a foreign policy issue, but that Germany is not violating genocide laws as it hasn't been formally established that Israel is conducting a genocide.

They're not saying "we don't care about preventing mass atrocities".

"Our history is the reason why Israels security has been at the core of German foreign policy"
It is a literal quote.

Giggsyking

So the sons were targeted even though they are not Hamas members? I cannot read any news article that is labelling them as such.
Not only the sons, but also the grandchildren according to the tweet, but I have not seen these news anywhere else.

edit, yes confirmed by Al-Jazeera and Haniyah himself.

Amir

So the sons were targeted even though they are not Hamas members? I cannot read any news article that is labelling them as such.
Israel claims that they were Hamas members and were on their way to some terror activity.

It's clearly a lie.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I’m fecking fed up of Israel.

Weak as piss leaders here in the UK continuing to lend arms to a state committing genocide in plain sight.

Nobody has the balls to actually do anything about this.

‘Oh we don’t think that’s a good idea Netanyahu *commits to providing weapons*’

Cowards.