Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

AllezLesDiables

He does have a point. Not in the sense you're thinking. It has been an absolute clusterfeck from Israel and the US if you really think about it. They haven't got rid of Hamas, they've empowered the houthis, has been a PR disaster, increased Irans influence in the region especially with regards to the Gulf states and made it practically impossible for the normalisation of relations between Israel and Saudi.

And then to cap it all off they still have no plan on what to do next. It's like they make it up as they go, one day maybe invade Rafah, one day maybe war with Hezbollah, one day maybe a coalition of Egypt/UAE/Saudi will run Gaza, one day maybe not.
Why would Israel get rid of Hamas. They literally funded the creation of Hamas for the very reason to use them as a means to justify bombing Gaza, invading, and building seaside resorts.

Last edited:

ScholesyTheWise

As for the bolded, it's a crazy mindset. Does Israeli society really believe that?
can't speak for the entire society (it's as polarized as it has ever been),
but yes, a big part of the population probably thinks that or something similar to that.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
They’re “trying really hard” and there are 200 (!) food trucks per day going in.

I would say that’s laughable and nowhere near enough but given the amount of people Israel have murdered, 200 food trucks might cover it soon…. unless they’re bombed of course. Accidentally.

I wonder do they know they’re talking sh!te or truly believe it? Propaganda, random killings, torture, massive property theft and genocide… oh the irony?

Giggsyking

They’re “trying really hard” and there are 200 (!) food trucks per day going in.

I would say that’s laughable and nowhere near enough but given the amount of people Israel have murdered, 200 food trucks might cover it soon…. unless they’re bombed of course. Accidentally.

I wonder do they know they’re talking sh!te or truly believe it? Propaganda, random killings, torture, massive property theft and genocide… oh the irony?

They are agents for another foreign country, until they take their masks off. Dont vote labour. Dont vote Tory. It's not like you are in bipartisan American system and you can not choose other options.

Last edited:

the_cliff

Why would Israel get rid of Hamas. They literally funded the creation of Hamas for the very reason to use them as a means to justify bombing Gaza, invading, and building seaside resorts.
Yes, which was the goal. I highly doubt they're going to be able to do that due to their horrendous handling of the whole affair.

Amir

As for the bolded, it's a crazy mindset. Does Israeli society really believe that?
Some people can't see beyond Gaza, Hamas and October 7, beyond their hate the wish for revenge. And just like they don't really see what's happening in Gaza, they don't really see the damage done to Israel itself in the eyes of the world.

Giggsyking

They should be sanctioned. Every fecking country that have done 10% of what this terrorist state has done had been sanctioned with heavy sanctions.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
It's not Hamas military targets, it's wanton destruction.
It's not detaining Palestinians, it's taking hostages.
It's not famine, it's forced starvation.
It's not accidental, it's intentional murder.
It's genocide.

Giggsyking

There are still 30 medical staff missing, nobody knows if they were taken hostages or been killed.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

If anyone wants to vomit, listen to Kirby, he is an emetic agent.
Funny how spicer became the punching bag of the all the late night shows in the us but these guys hardly get any criticism.

Idxomer

I'm greatly impressed with some of thoes people from Gaza. Last week, she was posting about her uncle and cousin being murdered.

Idxomer

Yep, this guy is a disaster. Love that the presenter at the end tells him that he doesn't want his propaganda anymore.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Dr. Nick Maynard about Al Shifa Hospital, the lies about the alleged hidden weapon caches, tunnels and the (real) executions of medical personel.

Hamas, Hamas everywhere.

Last edited:

Shez

Well they’ve managed to take all the footage and coverage of handcuffed people being executed at close range and run over by bulldozers out of the new cycle

Idxomer

The smirker and the constipated, a competition for the ages between two genocidal mouthpieces.

Idxomer

Not sure I agree with his whole thread but it's interesting nonetheless.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Not sure I agree with his whole thread but it's interesting nonetheless.
Got the same impression with the other interview posted here - "one of the good guys", coming from an Israeli spokesperson, is a certificate of malice.

I've also seen Ali Abunimah get increasingly angry, including lashing out at people who are quite pro-Palestine, over the past few weeks. It makes sense. I remember thinking, back when Isaac Herzog was parading the three copies of Mein Kampf that the IDF found when searching through every Gazan woman's underwear drawers, that I'd be surprised if Palestinians didn't build a shrine to Himmler at the end of this.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Funny how spicer became the punching bag of the all the late night shows in the us but these guys hardly get any criticism.
SNL is working on a Kirby bit. It's just taking a while to apply the Mason Verger makeup to the actor who's playing him.

ManUtd1999

SNL is working on a Kirby bit. It's just taking a while to apply the Mason Verger makeup to the actor who's playing him.
At this stage, American citizens can be killed intentionally or recklessly by Israel, and Kirby will say “no evidence”. On this matter, he lost credibility, just like Miller and the entire administration.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Liberal Zionists seem to be more affected by the killing of westerners than those westerners' governments :lol:

I'm crushed Five employees of the World Kitchen Organization - the organization with which we distributed 2 million hot meals in Israel during the war, we fed evacuees, elderly people who failed to evacuate, survivors of Novaya, farmers, the abductees who returned - were killed tonight in Gaza by an aerial bombardment of their vehicle. International workers from Australia, Poland, Denmark. From what I know their activity in Gaza is coordinated with the IDF. How does such a thing happen. (In the photos: a thank-you video from Sif Tasmaat in Ofakim catering for bringing out thousands of dishes for us to the people of Otef, and photos of the activity, including farmers in the Otef plantation receiving a hot meal in the middle of the day)

This is her earlier:

the_cliff

Kill aid workers, kill British/US citizens and still not getting condemned by their governments, bomb embassies, have the US run around like dogs doing damage control on their behalf.

Is Israel the new world superpower ?

facchiano

They have always been the superpower. A shithole funded and supported by other Western shithole countries. Even when they are in the wrong (e.g. Lillehammer), they still walk around like their shit don't stink.

Bert_

@That_Bloke , @ScholesyTheWise, @Bert_ You keep saying that Israel will pay the price. In what way?

First of all Israel doesn't care even if it is a pariah state as long as they occupy the rest of palestine

My question is what do you think what will happen to Israel when palestine doesn't exist no more? Do you think that the private companies and governments will stop doing business with a country where they already invested billions? Do you think they care of your opinion or the opinion of any average Joe? They want to have their country and make money and for that they don't need anyone of you. They need to do business with the arabian countries which the governments (not their people) are yearning for the palestinian nuance to disappear to start making business and the western countries they have its own people settling israel and it will be good business to get on well with the most advance country in the region

Israel will have its country and in a short time will normalize relationships with the most important countries. whatever their population thinks about them they could not care less. And in 100 years, if humanity survives, will be another settler country, like Canada than after a bit more than 150 years of existence, they do very nice pledges of acknowledgment and thanks the first nations to let them live (like they have any choice) in their land. All very lovely
Israel's reputation is critically damaged and the propoganda war they've been waging for decades has collapsed. Thats doesn't mean Israel will face any long term, or even short term consequences. But they can't bask in the public support they previously had from the western world. If any nation had the balls to actually apply sanctions, then their wouldn't be any public uproar and would probably be widely supported.

As I said though, memories fade fast and people forget or simply blame those that came before for whatever wrongdoings occured.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Targeting foreign aid workers delivering desperately needed food to children dying of hunger. I can only imagine the aim was to have such organizations suspend their activities in Gaza, so they can further starve the population. And it worked. Surely other similar organizations will also consider the safety of their staff now, and the individual aid workers will do the same.

It's so fecking disgusting. What a vile nation.
Now UAE aids have suspend their activities until there is assurance about their workers safety .

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Israel's reputation is critically damaged and the propoganda war they've been waging for decades has collapsed. Thats doesn't mean Israel will face any long term, or even short term consequences. But they can't bask in the public support they previously had from the western world. If any nation had the balls to actually apply sanctions, then their wouldn't be any public uproar and would probably be widely supported.

As I said though, memories fade fast and people forget or simply blame those that came before for whatever wrongdoings occured.
They don't care about public support, is not a beauty pageant contest. They want their country. Is like if you. You don't care of my opinion of you. As long as you get what you want, whatever makes you happy

Mike Smalling

Now UAE aids have suspend their activities until there is assurance about their workers safety .
Sad but understandable. Imagine dedicating part of your life to helping people in need, and then having to constantly fear some psychopath dropping death on you from above.

Giggsyking

I am really enjoying those racist bigots being scrutinized on the media, but unfortunately not enough, they need to be called out and shamed in public.

Godfather

But thats the thing. Everybody that says that trump would be worse, is without any prove. 1st I don't see how it can be worse and 2nd, trump is so unpredictable that just for his ego might want to be the one that stops it....And he will get the nobel price :houllier:
I agree with your point that it's hard to imagine how it can get even worse for the Palestinians. I've made that point in response to some Biden apologists as well.