Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Denis79

I like the sadness in his voice, I know even if they issue the warrant nothing will happen, but officially internationally declaring him a war criminal is unprecedented in modern history for a "free world western leader".
fecking cnut, him, his cabinet and his genocidal army.

Tibs

Remember when you would be called Anti-Semitic for saying Israel has Western politicians, the media and big business in their pocket.

Now its in front of the world to see.

Idxomer

I wonder what the population of Gaza looks like now when you also remove the people dying 'normal' deaths and the ones who fled to Egypt and other countries.

Idxomer

Reading these quotes from people like him doesn't even get a reaction from me anymore.

I don't know why journalists bother, they're participating in a farce.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
feck them all. I will not say what I desiree for the israeli government and everyone that supports them and do their bidding because I would be ban

My kid is 10 months, and it just breaks my heart...so many times I been imagine if we (and mainly he) would be the ones in these situation. is horrifying

ManUtd1999

Unbelievable. At the very least be consistent and stop treating people like idiots. I may not agree with your policy, but I dislike insulting my (and other’s) intelligence. The administration has been doing this for months now.

Kaush949

feck them all. I will not say what I desiree for the israeli government and everyone that supports them and do their bidding because I would be ban

My kid is 10 months, and it just breaks my heart...so many times I been imagine if we (and mainly he) would be the ones in these situation. is horrifying
These are unspeakable crimes but nothing good will come out of wishing bad things on the people of israel or anyone for that matter. There is no long term satisfaction that can be achieved through vengeance.

Not worth stooping that low mate. We have to be better than that. It was exact same feeling that the Israelis had on October 7th and their politicians took advantage of it.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
These are unspeakable crimes but nothing good will come out of wishing bad things on the people of israel or anyone for that matter. There is no long term satisfaction that can be achieved through vengeance.

Not worth stooping that low mate. We have to be better than that. It was exact same feeling that the Israelis had on October 7th and their politicians took advantage of it.
I am sorry but no. I don't agree. I desire all bad to happen of those responsible for this atrocity. Good people from Israel I don't desire any ill from them. People from Israel that had been brainedwashed, neither. The responsibles and the ones that are full on on this knowing what is going on, I wish them the worse.

Or lets make it simple I wish for them what they wish for the palestinians

Idxomer

Skip to 2:48 to see the IOF's favorite targets conducting their dangerous activity.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...te-crime/0000018f-3037-d0b5-a59f-31f78a070000

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that the possibility that the International Criminal Court in The Hague will issue arrest warrants for Israeli military and political officials for war crimes is a "scandal" and that such an action would be "an antisemitic hate crime."

thankfully some support for the beleaguered country

Amir

I like the sadness in his voice, I know even if they issue the warrant nothing will happen, but officially internationally declaring him a war criminal is unprecedented in modern history for a "free world western leader".
His sadness is genuine.

If his wife doesn't get her regular vacations abroad at the expense of the state, there will be trouble at home.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
“The NYPD crackdown on Columbia U students was led by a member of the school’s faculty. Rebecca Weiner is a Columbia prof who leads an NYPD intel division that maintains an office in Tel Aviv”.

Really?! I can see why ‘The United States of Israel’ and ‘USrael’‘ trend on social media.

Not particularly surprising given that Columbia has mini campuses in a dozen countries including in Tel Aviv and offers dual programs in both locations.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not particularly surprising given that Columbia has mini campuses in a dozen countries including in Tel Aviv and offers dual programs in both locations.
And that means they need an Intel division?

And that division is presumably carefully monitored on what information is shared and what ‘expectations’ are passed between them?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
And that means they need an Intel division?

And that division is presumably carefully monitored on what information is shared and what ‘expectations’ are passed between them?
Israel, Germany, France, and Canada - Its part of their counter terrorism division that was expanded to work with foreign countries after 9/11

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Latest Ma’ariv polling shows a slight majority of Israelis (54%) favor prioritizing a hostage deal over the proposed Rafah invasion (38%):

Last edited:

Idxomer

Latest Ma’ariv polling shows a slight majoring of Israelis (54%) favor prioritizing a hostage deal over the proposed Rafah invasion (38%):

Interesting. That's a bit different from a couple of months ago, isn't it?