Italian Serie A 2017/18

ParkLife

Great game.

What a mental tackle to make at any point in the game, never mind with seconds left.

Bole Top

it's this season or never for Napoli. they actually look strong enough to finally win it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's still largely up to juventus, but yeah, napoli will breach 90 points this season imho

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Focus on Sporting for CL this month or at least I hope so :wenger:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
:lol: You lot are long due a breakthrough / upset in the CL, so good luck... that said, losing today may be a blessing in disguise for us: alarm bells, sticking together and all this motivational sh*t to regroup for Wed :nervous:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol: You lot are long due a breakthrough / upset in the CL, so good luck... that said, losing today may be a blessing in disguise for us: alarm bells, sticking together and all this motivational sh*t to regroup for Wed :nervous:
Yep we played very well against Real Madrid last year and could have won away if it wasn't for Ronaldo, did decently against Barcelona as well but we usually struggle against Italian teams. You are clear favourites but it won't be easy.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
11 players making a full Aug-May season at the highest level would be a miracle, San Gennaro & all the Calendar.
Think they are gonna add something in january to be more competitive.

Well, you juventino should focus on Fat Gonzalo :lol: :D

el3mel

Napoli won, now 5 points ahead of Juve.

This Serie A season looks very interesting so far. Latsio and Napoli will provide a very good nuisance for Juve. Juve won't walk this league as usual.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Inter XI:
Handanovic
D'Ambrosio, Miranda, Skriniar, Nagatomo
Vecino, Gagliardini
Candreva, Borja Valero, Perisic
Icardi

Milan XI:
Donnarumma
Romagnoli, Bonucci, Musacchio
Borini, Kessie, Biglia, Ricardo Rodriguez
Bonaventura
Suso, André Silva

Last edited:

ParkLife

I can't see past Inter tonight. I know their performances haven't been as impressive as their results, but I fear Icardi will do the same thing to Bonucci that Immobile did.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I can't see past Inter tonight. I know their performances haven't been as impressive as their results, but I fear Icardi will do the same thing to Bonucci that Immobile did.
When Nagatomo's playing the opponents always have a chance. J.Mário and Brozovic are injured too so that will hurt Inter's chances.

Only reason I think Inter will still win this is Borini as the right wingback seems pretty risky when Inter have Perisic down that side.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
When Nagatomo's playing the opponents always have a chance. J.Mário and Brozovic are injured too so that will hurt Inter's chances.

Only reason I think Inter will still win this is Borini as the right wingback seems pretty risky when Inter have Perisic down that side.
I think this Milan side looks seriously inbalanced.

I think Inter will nick this. Much more settled team particularly in defence and top class in Icardi.

Will be interesting to watch Silva who finally gets his chance in the league though.