Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

JSVeron

Supports
FC Internazionale Milano
Juve must take a decision about Bentancur. Is he good enough to be one of the player to rely on next year?
Same as Dybala, Arthur, Bernardeschi, Rabiot

they haven't level-up yet.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I doubt it will happen, but apparently, Juventus may be expelled/relegated from Serie A if they dont pull out of the ESL.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
Did Gasperini got sacked in just 5 games at Inter? I think it's unlikely for him to take another big boys, because he can't handle the pressure.
That was a long time ago and Inter were in a panic mode. He improved a lot since and made Atalanta a UCL regular for the third consecutive year. It is time he take a big team. What I like about him is that his teams score a lot of goals something Juve haven’t done along time or never.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Drinking in the Napoli win. Just need Milan and Atalanta to do their part now. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Who do Inter hate more? Juventus or AC?

I see Inter are playing Juventus next. Will Inter roll over with nothing to play to possibly feck over their city neighbours chances of Champion's League football or give it everything to feck over Juventus?

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus

I see Inter are playing Juventus next. Will Inter roll over with nothing to play to possibly feck over their city neighbours chances of Champion's League football or give it everything to feck over Juventus?
Inter will love to end our CL hopes, and so will Conte who still has an axe to grind with our management.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah Inter resting a fair few of their starters tonight (Handanovic, Eriksen. Lauturo and Skinrar all on the bench) so they'll all be back in ready for Juve.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
21-year-old striker Giacomo Raspadori gets his 5th goal in the last 8 matches for Sassuolo (last 8 as this is the spell just after Italy's U21 European Championships period). He's ensuring that the club aren't missing Francesco Caputo as much, and he's another young striker to look out for in the coming seasons. When he started playing first-team football, he was quick and energetic, but he wasn't good at getting into goalscoring positions. Now, along with his involvement all over the pitch, he's started to add goals to his game with his improved positioning, finishing, and decision-making.

Keep an eye out for him. He'll become more prominent in the coming seasons.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Théo Hernandez is now on a hat-trick after scoring his 2nd and Milan's 4th with less than 28 minutes to play. Torino are getting obliterated, and I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dybala scores a huge, huge goal for Juventus as he scores not only his 100th goal for the club but also Juve's 3rd against a Sassuolo team that was gaining momentum. Sassuolo were light in numbers at the back, and Kulusevski broke forward rapidly in a 2 on 2 situation. Kulusevski then plays a sweet pass just ahead of Dybala who then bore down on goal and chipped the ball over a sprawling Consigli and into the net.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Théo Hernandez is now on a hat-trick after scoring his 2nd and Milan's 4th with less than 28 minutes to play. Torino are getting obliterated, and I'm starting to feel sorry for them.
Why is Belotti on the bench? Has his stock fallen that low?

Hopefully Benevento win next week as they're playing Torino on final day so that would be relegation shootout.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, they're absolutely disgusting, but that's Inter's new schtick: be as annoying as possible just to stick it to everyone else.
Current results are setting up the dream scenario too: juve-inter on saturday, playing after Napoli and Atalanta. Inter with the chance to eliminate them from CL :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Why is Belotti on the bench? Has his stock fallen that low?

Hopefully Benevento win next week as they're playing Torino on final day so that would be relegation shootout.
I've no idea why, and it turns out that many in Italy don't know, either. My guess it that he's being rested for the relegation 6-pointer against Spezia on the weekend.

EDIT: This is the 2nd time that he's been benched this season, and it's not like he's been off form for any reason. He tends to play his heart out (and thus accumulates fatigue), and I'm starting to think that he's being rested so that he can be at his absolute best against Spezia.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Eeeh. These days, i'd say it's the same. They have the chance to eliminate one of them though, so that's what they'll take. Besides, Milan need one more win and they're in anyways, so it's not like losing to juventus is gonna feck them over

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Current results are setting up the dream scenario too: juve-inter on saturday, playing after Napoli and Atalanta. Inter with the chance to eliminate them from CL :lol:
Inter couldn't have dreamed of a better scenario to market themselves to the rest of the world. :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter couldn't have dreamed of a better scenario to market themselves to the rest of the world. :lol:
Only way this could've been better was if they played milan too next with the chance to keep them out too

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Okay, I've stopped watching Torino-Milan in order to watch Atletico-Sociedad. I've just checked the score, and it's now 6-0! Both Théo and Rebic are now on a hat-trick! :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Epic Zlatan pops his knee again and Milan beat Juventus and win 7-0

Eddy_JukeZ

Can't wait to watch Conte's Inter potentially knock out Juve from the CL.

What a story that would be :lol: