Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cuadrado is a massive cheat isn't he, sends half the game throwing himself around the pitch trying to get players booked and sent off all the time.

Suedesi

Brilliant decision by the Ref, Chellini had just as much hold of Lukaku as that cross came in.

See ya later Juve, Pirlo massively panicked when he did the double sub on 70th minute ffs. :lol:

Now they have Cuadrado playing as second striker to Morata.
This comment aged well. Half-life of 90 seconds

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Should've been about 8 minutes added on there, red card, 2-2 and penalty took 5 minutes to sort out on its own.

Juve deserved it just but can't stand Cuadrado being MOTM there, hate his style of play when he comes into contact with others.

One of the most dramatic games of the season anyway, let's see if Fiorentina lift a leg tomorrow (I expect Milan to win tonight so they'll be in CL)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Rome derby coming up. Lazio still with an outside chance of top 4

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This comment aged well. Half-life of 90 seconds
Ha tbf I knew the stream I was watching was a good 3-4 minutes off real time.

Basically with the subs Juve barely had an attack in 20 minutes from the red card so I honestly couldn't see how they would create a real chance if it went 2-2 with a few minutes left....forgot the Cuadardo penalty special.

Inter just lost their heads after that but should've had double the injury time to play for.

Ronaldo also incredibly lucky not to get booked and miss the final game, could actually understand why he came off but Dybala should've been on just to get them up the pitch a little more and keep the ball, Pirlo got away with that change.

Great drama though!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Easy game at home, so they won't win, then atalanta away. They're more likely to blow this than Napoli
Haven't Atalanta got a cup final so they'll just rest most of their key players, they pretty much subbed them all after 60 minutes today and nearly paid the price.

Milan will find it tricky without Zlatan but they scored 7 the other night so likes of Rebic have stepped up.

All on tomorrow for me, Fiorentina are a funny team and have a striker bang in form so can see them causing Napoli issues.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Easy game at home, so they won't win, then atalanta away. They're more likely to blow this than Napoli
Nah, Napoli just need to draw one of their last two, and Juve can take it, they are Juventus only path to the champions league.

JSVeron

Supports
FC Internazionale Milano
Cuadrado diver and cheater, as he’s always been.

Suedesi

Well, Milan need to win against Cagliari - that would guarantee them CL on account of their better H2H against Juve. Think they will do it.

Napoli are at risk; they will probably blow it at Fiorentina which would put them out of contention. Then again Fiorentina have nothing to play for, so maybe they'll lose to spite the Bianconeri

Suedesi

Btw, Gasperini should go to a bigger club. Wonderful achievement yet again with Atalanta, but he needs to win the Cup on Wednesday and get on with a bigger club. Juve perhaps?

Giggs' right foot

Btw, Gasperini should go to a bigger club. Wonderful achievement yet again with Atalanta, but he needs to win the Cup on Wednesday and get on with a bigger club. Juve perhaps?
Would hate for that to happen. Especially since Agnelli spouted so much shit about Atalanta not deserving CL last season. Can't stand him or Juve these last few years and I sincerely hope they stick with the clueless Pirlo and just keep on signing free mediocrity.

KC91

It would be great if Gasp stayed with Atalanta, they have a very sustainable model. Sure they don’t have the history of the traditional big clubs in Italy, but they have a great youth setup, their stadium/training grounds situation are really good for an Italian club, and the influx of cash from CL or even EL consistently is only going to help them close that gap with the top teams even further.

Other provincial sides in Italy also look at them and want to emulate that success themselves, which can only help Italian football in the long run.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Diabolical penalty decision in the 88th min, won't be surprised if they have another calcicopoli going on

Lux Thunder

I know that Brozovic shouldn't lose his temper but so glad he took his first opportunity after a penalty to tackle that c*nt Cuadrado. Every time he is close to an opponent he throws himself to the ground even before actual contact is there. And Chiellini, my God..was furious with the initial decision to overrule Inter's equalizer, also a player who spent the most time on the ground complaining and crying. What a penalty, joke. And I thought English refs are a mess. :lol:

Lukaku showed me in the first half-hour exactly why we sold him, he couldn't keep the ball for life's sake. Almost every time his teammates tried to find him he gave possession due to either bad touch or trying to play a first-time pass from awkward angles, which is also down to his inability to hold on to the ball so he rushed into decisions.

Later on the night, another encouraging performance from young Ebrima Darboe, who impressed me in our second leg against Roma. So composed on the ball at a very young age.

PoTMS

Napoli win in Florence, pushing Juve back into 5th. A Milan win today qualifies them for CL courtesy of a better head to head vs Juventus - Tomori's 83rd minute goal last week proving important.

Come on Napoli and Milan. Finish the job. Don't do a Frankfurt/West Ham/Chelsea.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Napoli win in Florence, pushing Juve back into 5th. A Milan win today qualifies them for CL courtesy of a better head to head vs Juventus - Tomori's 83rd minute goal last week proving important.

Come on Napoli and Milan. Finish the job. Don't do a Frankfurt/West Ham/Chelsea.
Didn’t realise it was head to head, I actually quite like that. Other than the Milan Juve thing are there any other relevant ones?

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid

Juventus are already done, Milan match sealed their fate, teams around them are in too good of a form.

Idxomer

I think it's interesting Gattuso turned out to be a decent manager after all, so all isn't lost for Pirlo.