Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
That’s a scandal.

Never a penalty in the first place, and even if there was a foul, how is a foul there in that area of the box worth a free shot with a ~70% success rate of being a goal?

The powers-that-be need to have a look at these penalties are they are ruining the game.

90 + 5min

I think referee is going to lose this game. Already have in some way. Intresting second half coming.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This ref has no control over the game :drool:

What a shit show that was :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The penalty in the first half was pretty clear, he was fouled by two players, I don't know why people are complaining.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Milan airing a new 4th kit (don't think it's april fools). I'm torn on it being either completely hideous or kinda cool.
Looks like someone's pulled the shorts all the way to the rip cage.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Our display was better than expected.. a baseline for next season, provided that we add more quality and fresh legs.

ExoduS

I don't understand why Morratta and Vlahovic play at the same time. They seem to be colliding time to time. Yeah, it works once in awhile but overall they should play one or the other with two fast attacking forwards.

abundance

Supports
Inter
I don't understand why Morratta and Vlahovic play at the same time. They seem to be colliding time to time. Yeah, it works once in awhile but overall they should play one or the other with two fast attacking forwards.
Oh it's pretty easy to understand why they don't do that: they don't have two.
Chiesa is out for the season, Kulusevski was sold, and McKennie broke his foot. There's only Cuadrado left for that role.

Pintu

Pellegrini working hard to clean his card record before Inter and Napoli.

wr8_utd

:'(
Milan drop yet more points at home with a draw to Bologna. They need to do something about their home form asap.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
:lol: Imagine all the concerted effort to make Inter win in Turin, only for them to lose this scudetto vs Napoli or, worse!!, Milan… and then go back to their usual, truly belonging, victim calling loooong stint of mediocrity until 204…. …. … oh, wait … … … there is Calciopoli 2 incoming, right? :wenger:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pellegrini working hard to clean his card record before Inter and Napoli.

*looks up Roma's next game* and it's rock-bottom Salernitana.

You just know Jose has told him to do that. :lol: