Jack Grealish | Man City

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Ole signs top English player=Brexit FC

Ole doesn't sign top English player=United no longer first choice for English players.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Sounds a bit racist. I know you didn’t mean it. But sounds like English are strictly white people with names like Jack and authentic surnames like Grealish.
Is Grealish not an Irish name?

scottw

Supports
ManUtd and AtlantaUtd
Proof that Man Utd is becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing transfer window. Top English players don't want to join anymore. City or Chelsea it is.
Sancho - top quality and english
Slabhead - top quality and english
Shaw - top quality and english
Rashy - top quality oh yeah, english

Should I go on?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Find this quite a strange video for him to come out and state candidly the fee and release clause etc.

Very interesting to learn how renewals and the inner workings of football transfers and contracts work. Great PR from Villa's board. Jack should be applauded by the Villa fans for his service and got them such an eye-watering fee.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Shamelessly copied from FB

The % of minutes Man City players played last season

- Sterling 74%
- Silva 60%
- KDB 58%
- Mahrez 57%
- Foden 47%
- Torres 38%

Where exactly does he fit in ?

flappyjay

Find this quite a strange video for him to come out and state candidly the fee and release clause etc.

We refreshing actually, football is so secretive. Many details are hardly ever shared we have to guess based on what journos say.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I hope this thread will have a lot of green smilies from us in the future.

Crustanoid

This is their modus operandi though, they just buy and buy and buy and have enough depth to actually win trophies with reserves. They've made the league cup a redundant competition for example
Systematically stripping the soul out of football, just for the sake of making a corrupt, vile, murderous state look better to the rest of the world. The plastic cvnts that lap it up enable this.

Redlyn

I think it is true that with Fergie he could have signed here. He just wouldn't have renewed his contract so he becomes more affordable for a club he really likes.

- Sterling 74%
- Silva 60%
- KDB 58%
- Mahrez 57%
- Foden 47%
- Torres 38%

Everyone will get less minutes, some more than others.

Irwin99

- Sterling 74%
- Silva 60%
- KDB 58%
- Mahrez 57%
- Foden 47%
- Torres 38%

Ahead of Silva and Mahrez and it'll probably see their numbers go down, right? Foden will probably have the same minutes as last season. There was also talk of Silva leaving I believe? I thought he was pretty crap whenever I saw him last year and it's probably what Pep meant about refreshing their team.

tomaldinho1

Proof that Man Utd is becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing transfer window. Top English players don't want to join anymore. City or Chelsea it is.
As a newbie, don't make your wumming too obvious. A little bit of guile is always appreciated on here.

Dante

Average bang
He'll be 26 next month. Given his predilection for alcohol, it wouldn't surprise me if his longevity goes the same way as Rooney and Gazza. Could be finished in 3 more seasons.

Wilt

Still rate Grealish over Sancho ….great deal for City ffs :(

wunder

not a real german
You must be trolling. I gotta update my ignore list.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

- Sterling 74%
- Silva 60%
- KDB 58%
- Mahrez 57%
- Foden 47%
- Torres 38%

Sterling, Mahrez and Silva are reportedly available for purchase. And you left out Gundogan, whose gametime Grealish will reportedly also eat into.

Unam333

All things considered this is the best move for him career-wise and financial-wise.

25 Years of age and there was no guarantee United would go for him next year. Now his future and his family's are guaranteed with the 5 years contract with City.

Wish we got him, but this is life.
United will challenge City this season and the upcoming seasons. We're finally going forward.

SER19

Systematically stripping the soul out of football, just for the sake of making a corrupt, vile, murderous state look better to the rest of the world. The plastic cvnts that lap it up enable this.
They've been exposed so clearly in the last 18 months that city fans arguments aren't even embarrassing anymore, they're just sad.

OmarUnited4ever

- Sterling 74%
- Silva 60%
- KDB 58%
- Mahrez 57%
- Foden 47%
- Torres 38%

Seems B.Silva will be let go, and Grealish to compete with the those who play LW & AM

SirAnderson

This sucks big time. And really hurts me, here is a player that really did love us and was so close to signing for us but didn't for whatever reason last year.

This year, I think he had no choice career wise, as I really don't think we even bothered to go back for him this summer because of the contract he signed with Villa. There was really only 1 choice, as staying at Villa wasn't a choice for a player like this.

Leonzo1

Funny transfer this one. £100m and yet you can easily see him getting benched around 40% of the games. 100 million quid for a squad player. Shambles of a club.

Wicked_Badger

Good player. Mental fee.

Do you think we’ll get numerous articles comparing PL clubs’ spending since OGS came in, like we got after signing Varane?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Meh. Not too bothered. We signed the better player, talent and prospect in Sancho who happens to be 5 years younger. Grealish is also a bit of an idiot as shown by his covid lockdown drunk driving mishap. Also his hair is fecking awful, really needs a trim. Looks like Pidgeotto ffs.

Quality player sure but I don't really think he makes their starting 11 better, but it does give them a good succession plan to ease out KdB whenever that happens.

Coxy

This sucks big time. And really hurts me, here is a player that really did love us and was so close to signing for us but didn't for whatever reason last year.

This year, I think he had no choice career wise, as I really don't think we even bothered to go back for him this summer because of the contract he signed with Villa. There was really only 1 choice, as staying at Villa wasn't a choice for a player like this.
Yup. And it sucks that City continue to have an incredible squad - so hard to compete against that

Unam333

Yep. His long term contract with Villa just killed our hopes of ever signing him.