Jack "Scrappy Doo" Wilshere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Jacko's been sent off v us hasn't he? For dishing out a bit of shy clog on Evra, when Wenger said 'he likes a tackle' but that it wasn't a red card according to the hawk like vision of the Frenchman.
He was sent off for picking up two yellow cards IIRC.

montpelier

Looks a little bit sly - reaches past the ball to get some studs on the ankle, possibly. (2nd) Yellow seems fair to me.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
There's no nostalgia, in fact no one remembers it at all except for the caf.
Mad-dog Keano and shit-his-kecks Neville in the tunnel? Only the caf keeps the memory alive.

This is beautiful. Who brought it up on the caf this time? And the last two or three times I've read your revisionist history of it, it's been you who brought it up too.

So who can't let it go again?

I'm also enjoying your describing Neville ignoring Viera as evidence of 'shitting his pants', while Viera ignoring Keane is because he's Billy Big Balls.

If you keep going, I'm pretty sure it'll turn out that you won the game as well as the tunnel eventually.

NessunDorma

Looks a little bit sly - reaches past the ball to get some studs on the ankle, possibly. (2nd) Yellow seems fair to me.

I remember Wilshere getting frustrated and committing quite a few niggly fouls in that game, mainly because Rooney (a striker) and Cleverley (who's Cleverley) were running rings around him in midfield.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Been confirmed he has had an operation so will be out for around 3 months

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

With the red card he deserved he would've been back playing in a fortnight.

Nikhil

He's off to Bournemouth on loan. Roma and AC Milan were interested in getting him but he turned down the opportunity to play for them. Probably thought he wouldn't get much match time as Roma's midfield is quite packed and Milan are a mess at the moment.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
It seems Arsenal blocked the Roma offer. I can not believe people are criticizing him for turning down Milan. Bournemouth might be a better side than Milan at this point. They are in shambles.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
He's off to Bournemouth on loan. Roma and AC Milan were interested in getting him but he turned down the opportunity to play for them. Probably thought he wouldn't get much match time as Roma's midfield is quite packed and Milan are a mess at the moment.
I think there was disagreement over who'd pay wages and Bournemouth are paying a 2m loan fee. Eddie Howe also put forward a pretty good case and Benik Afobe is a close friend of Wilshere's (he's his kids Godfather).

SoCross

What a fall from grace. I was absolutely convinced that he'd be one of the outstanding midfielders of his generation. Those games against Barcelona...would have given my left nut for him to be at United.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
What a fall from grace. I was absolutely convinced that he'd be one of the outstanding midfielders of his generation. Those games against Barcelona...would have given my left nut for him to be at United.
It's not a fall from grace, he just needs to remain fit and get some consistency with his playing time.

RonsRocket

I just love the irony of a crock, sicknote player with a surname like Wilshere(wheelchair).

Good luck to him though, in rebuilding his career.

SoCross

It's not a fall from grace, he just needs to remain fit and get some consistency with his playing time.
From the next big hope, the English Xavi etc, the man Arsenal would have built their midfield around to out on loan to Bournemouth? Seems like a big enough fall.

Let's see how it goes.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Eh?

Obviously it's a fall from grace. If you had said two years ago the he'd spent the year 16-17 on loan to Bournemouth, then everyone would've laughed at you.

For whatever reasons, this is a big step down. Brave decision by Wilshere though, wasn't content to sit on the bench and instead went to prove his wroth.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm not that keen on the guy himself but I do love watching him play. He really is an excellent footballer so I hope he does well at Bournemouth; injuries permitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.