Jack Wilshere Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Wilshere is going to be an absolute superstar imho. He's just 'got it'...

Wish we had the fecker!

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Morrison was the guy hounded off Twitter because everyone thought he was a transfer WUM.
Yes I know that but he is an actual football agent.

Ryan Tunnicliffe
A big thanks to @FootballAgentPM for getting me a good loan move to peterborough! Looking forward to the opportunity & challenge!
20 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Art

Art the artist
After Rooney, the most talented England player to come through in my opinion. Wonderful little player. 2014 Brazil, I get the feeling England will do a Germany 2010 in terms of the youth in the squad and how well they'll do. I'm looking forward to some excellent football being played by the youngsters.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah. Good timing for a bump.

Been reading through this. Some good scouting from United fans.

Robbie Boy

Seems odd that some on here point-blank refuse to accept how good a player he is - he is absolute class.

I read someone on here yesterday saying it was a 'myth' that Wilshere has controlled plenty of games this season, ffs.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Well he'll probably move to Manchester at some point...hopefully its to us and as early as next year :)
He's just signed a 5 year contract. If he does end up leaving us, it will probably be somewhere abroad in his late 20's. He's got too much respect for the club to play for someone else in the league, you can see it in his interviews.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You could see how irked Wenger was about selling van Persie to us. He'd never sell us Wilshere too.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Was quite impressed with Wilshere yesterday, haven't seen much of him but I can see why he's rated higher than Cleverley. Although the 2 of them playing for England will be great for the future.

TheRisingSun

Banned
After Rooney, the most talented England player to come through in my opinion. Wonderful little player. 2014 Brazil, I get the feeling England will do a Germany 2010 in terms of the youth in the squad and how well they'll do. I'm looking forward to some excellent football being played by the youngsters.
Let's not get carried away after one good performance or it will be the next "golden generation" rubbish that wins feck all as usual.

I was convinced that Josh McEachran and Jack Wilshere was the future of England's midfield and would be playing together for Brazil 2014. It's a shame we have stunted Josh's development and he had that bad loan at Swansea because the potential is frightening. Incredibly technical, right out of the Spanish mould. Good mates as well.

Rossa

Was quite impressed with Wilshere yesterday, haven't seen much of him but I can see why he's rated higher than Cleverley. Although the 2 of them playing for England will be great for the future.
Wilshere seems better than Cleverley, that much is certain. He's quicker, more technical, arguably a better passer of the ball and has more drive also.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's just signed a 5 year contract. If he does end up leaving us, it will probably be somewhere abroad in his late 20's. He's got too much respect for the club to play for someone else in the league, you can see it in his interviews.
I don't think it will be as late as his late 20's. I think he'll have that itch to move and win trophies much sooner than that.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Depends on the trajectory of your club, which isn't good at the moment.

And it seems your financial model relies on selling top players, whether to Prem clubs or not.

buckooo1978

I can't see him leaving Arsenal unless they really go down the tubes

We do need to get a midfielder in the summer - how reliant are we on Michael Carrick at the minute

He's as important to us now as Yaya is for City

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Funny listening to Wenger complaining that he was used for the full 90 against Brazil and how he needs to be managed so he doesn't burn out.

Wilshere has played the full 90 mins in 13 of Arsenal's last 14 matches.

Donut

Do Arsenal fans really think he'll stay more than a couple of years, if he continues to improve and they don't manage better than fight for the 4th?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We should pay whatever it takes if there was ever an opportunity. Fergie seems determined to always have the best British talent, and is generally on the prowl whenever one is available. The two best ones are probably playing in North London though and would cost about £100m for the pair sadly. That said, Wilshere and Bale would probably give us as good a team as we have ever had in our history.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
The boy has all the tools to move up to clubs like Barca, Real, Bayern and United. He'll tough it out a Arsenal for a few more seasons, which is perfectly understandable and honorable, but I can't imagine him slogging it out for an entire career at the Emirates.

My hunch is Real. We shall see.

ciderman9000000

The boy has all the tools to move up to clubs like Barca, Real, Bayern and United. He'll tough it out a Arsenal for a few more seasons, which is perfectly understandable and honorable, but I can't imagine him slogging it out for an entire career at the Emirates.

My hunch is Real. We shall see.
Real Madrid won't give a feck about Jack Wilshere.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
--Wilshere--Song--Fabregas
--Walcott----------Cazorla--
---------Van Persie---------

Not a bad team....

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Funny listening to Wenger complaining that he was used for the full 90 against Brazil and how he needs to be managed so he doesn't burn out.

Wilshere has played the full 90 mins in 13 of Arsenal's last 14 matches.
Arsenal also pay his wages and did so throughout the 14 months he was out injured so I think we should have priority as to when he plays. Also as Diaby has just recently returned and Arteta & Coquelin has been out been injured that is why he hasn't been rested more.

Do Arsenal fans really think he'll stay more than a couple of years, if he continues to improve and they don't manage better than fight for the 4th?
Yes, he has just turned 21 so there is no need for him to think about moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.