Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I don’t understand the process. Same with Maguire. We end up paying the asking price so just get on with it.
The process is there to never come close to understand it. I'm not even sure if Maguire saga had so much process in it as the current muppet show.

If we ever go officially after Haland, better to reserve 2-3 year supply of valium and popcorn.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
They do but BBC actually reported the same

That's a 'new bid'? It's not going to be enough. Doesn't actually seem to be getting more?
Anyway, sounds like it might take another week or two.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think tomorrow will be Sancho day :cool:
I don’t think so. I don’t think we’ll hear anything until the weekend/early next week now. Seems to be how it’s going this one.

Say we do wrap this up next week though, then the club should be praised. This will be the biggest move of the summer, if we get it done before pre season starts, the club have done well and hopefully a sign of learning from last years mistakes

dronesoul

If you are referring to the Super League, the current iteration of the Champions League is barely much better. The World Cup being held in Qatar is one step closer to murdering the foundation for every fans love for the sport.

The game is on its way to being murdered slowly anyway unfortunately.
CL is a traditional European Cup with clear ties to the European leagues. Teams qualify by winning games. You can technically start your own brand new team today, and win CL in fifteen years. It all depends on the performance of your team.

It’s not some invite only playground for ultra rich clubs only. I’m aware that football is dying slowly, the Super League is just another symptom of the same disease. But

I don’t think it’s fair to compare SL to CL. One of them is at least part of the culture we call club football. And basically just the very top tier of a system that goes all the way down to the lowest leagues in Finland. The other has no connection to the rest of the system, whatsoever.

laughtersassassin

2 million pound difference? Surely just wait for a good exchange rate and that will make up that no bother :lol:

Cman

When is Sancho day? The day we agree fee with Dortmund or the day he puts pen to paper and we see him in its shirt?? @Pexbo

Status
Not open for further replies.