Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matriac

Ugh.. looks like we'll have to wait until after the final now looking at that right side of the tournament tree.
Unless England doesn't really turn up for one of their matches..

Raveneye

Dortmund being skeptical of whether Manchester United have the funds was always an absolutely rubbish fairytale. Dortmund set the price, we're trying to bid below that, Sancho is our first real money transfer of the summer and we're still Manchester United. If we bid a sum we're going to be able to pay it.

laughtersassassin

Ugh.. looks like we'll have to wait until after the final now looking at that right side of the tournament tree.
Again to get him to do his medical yes but the euros has no affect on our ability to agree the fee with Dortmund.

Matriac

Again to get him to do his medical yes but the euros has no affect on our ability to agree the fee with Dortmund.
Of course not, but once both sides agree we are likely to ask Dortmund to keep it quiet as long as possible to try and maximize exposure and hype leading up to the reveal. (Yes it will leak before, but if they can keep it quiet up until days before then they have done well.)

laughtersassassin

Of course not, but once both sides agree we are likely to ask Dortmund to keep it quiet as long as possible to try and maximize exposure and hype leading up to the reveal. (Yes it will leak before, but if they can keep it quiet up until days before then they have done well.)
I mean we have announced other players subject to medical so I reckon we'd just do that but who knows.

I don't think they could keep it quiet even if they tried

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Good grief, our transfer deals remind me of Trigger's Dodgy Briefcases from Only Fools.
“Are the police looking for these?”
“No they ain’t”
“Why you hiding them under the table then?
“Cos you never know when they’re gonna start looking for them...”

:lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Nob is out. Hope it can stay out for varane, now.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
We have Germany next, so we can expect the deal to be dusted by Wednesday.

WPMUFC

So going by the tweets in here, we'll likely have to make up the last few million in add-ons or better repayment rates, but it's so close that Dortmund don't want it to fall through, hence the briefings?

Status
Not open for further replies.