Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
But the end of the Euros is weeks away, feck that. The end of the week. This week.This working week.
I liked it
Got to wonder how we have had a bunch of positive tweets over the past 48 hours and it’s a negative one which had made the title
Don’t get me wrong, I relish the salt in here as much as the next man but it doesn’t really reflect what’s going on
Actually I hadn’t even thought about Murtough’s hand in this. Is there any confirmation of his involvement?
Yes Damien! Much more like it.
True but Woodward and Judge are still in their roles and have been working on this for the best part of three years.
OK thanks, that seems like a much better structure.
Do you ever get border of this nonsense?
According to @esmufc07 its a Boomer
You know what day it is!

kidbob

Most exciting signing we will make post Fergie for me. A genuinely top class player who has the potential to go even further than that. Also him and Haaland are said to be close so if Haaland doesn't move this summer and we have a good season then perhaps it puts us in a good position to move for him next summer (although I'll admit I'm likely reaching here).

The important thing is to not dampen this signing and making sure we pick up a centre half and centre midfielder this window too.

Pavl3n

Thought it was pretty much known throughout it was a €90m asking price
I'd assume that's what they might ask up front for. Just relaying the info for those who are interested in the article but have no access.
A post or two after your question there's a tweet saying we're only posturing and we haven't submitted any bids at all, despite Sky, BBC and other journos reporting on it. So go figure.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Here's some more detail on the Ruhr Nachrichten report.
  • Sancho wants to "go back home"; it's not all about the wages.
  • RN basically ignore everything that other German outlets reported on Sancho.
  • Dortmund aren't in a position to negotiate except on the details; they've communicated the conditions to Sancho's representatives to be passed over to United.
  • Dortmund already reduced the by 25 million from 120 million Euros.
    • No more discounts beyond that
  • Dortmund want bonuses on top of the 95-million-Euro fee.
  • RN don't expect the deal to be done soon enough.

RedDevilzFox

Dortmund being real kind to us by reducing the fee to 95M Euro + Add ons. Deal of the century stuff right there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Time to start unsettling Sancho like Barca did with Fabregas.

Let's get Rashford talking about how Sancho needs to "come home"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yup, here's the article.

Basically:
  • Talks will continue over the weekend.
  • Both clubs are ~10 million Pounds apart in valuation
    • United: 67 million + add-ons = 75 million add-ons
    • Dortmund: 86 million Pounds (total package)
  • Personal terms + agent fees all but finalised
  • Sancho will become the second-highest earner at United, just shy of de Gea's massive contract.

Deery

Dreary
Could be with every conceivable bonus salary, think most of our players have lots of them
I think that’s madness paying Sancho more than KDB or HK when he hasn’t even stepped foot on a PL pitch and can’t even make a England starting 11..

theklr

I think that’s madness paying Sancho more than KDB or HK when he hasn’t even stepped foot on a PL pitch and can’t even make a England starting 11..
Yes, but as I said its probably not the base salary, just what he can attain if does very well in a week

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

Here's some more detail on the Ruhr Nachrichten report.
  • Sancho wants to "go back home"; it's not all about the wages.
  • RN basically ignore everything that other German outlets reported on Sancho.
  • Dortmund aren't in a position to negotiate except on the details; they've communicated the conditions to Sancho's representatives to be passed over to United.
  • Dortmund already reduced the by 25 million from 120 million Euros.
    • No more discounts beyond that
  • Dortmund want bonuses on top of the 95-million-Euro fee.
  • RN don't expect the deal to be done soon enough.
Did it also say that Dortmund haven't even received an offer from us yet, because that's what others are talking about from that article but you've not mentioned it?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Did it also say that Dortmund haven't even received an offer from us yet, because that's what others are talking about from that article but you've not mentioned it?
Yeah, Sport Witness also mentioned that bit from RN. I didn't put it in as I thought that it was already covered and obvious.

RkkMan

£375k a week won’t be listening to him for too long.
Kajumba is as reliable as it gets with anything Sancho related. And it says just shy so it coincides with a report he'll earn £350K a week. Probably includes bonuses

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We’re really signing him aren’t we? Genuinely so excited to see him linking up with the team he’s going to be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.