2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Dinghy

Team Sancho all the way as long as Antony keeps starting every week. Can't make complaints about players in public and then have your own favorite running around every week doing feck all.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Again we don’t need what was going on behind the scenes, we only got the answer from ETH . He picks his favs and he has this habit of coming out and putting it on the players when we lose. Unfortunately this style of management doesn’t work in 2023
So everyone in the squad should hold a post match press conference?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Are ye high? This is Jadon Sancho here. He has been consistently underwhelming. The manager hasn't even said anything that bad - just that he wasn't at the highest level this week - and he has decided now is the moment to stand up ? First time he has stood up since he signed for United. Absolute gowlbag behaviour. Completely stupid and unnecessary to publicly rebuke your manager like that. Has to be sold now.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Team Sancho all the way as long as Antony keeps starting every week. Can't make complaints about players in public and then have your own favorite running around every week doing feck all.
Does way more than Sancho.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Man, some of you guys live a pathetic life. Do you guys walk around simping around any authority figure in your life?
At least i dont go on internet just to abuse people.

Sancho has been rubbish under 3 manager. Was away for months last season for mental break in which ETH defended him every time in public. ETH just said he was dropped for poor performance. Sancho statement is full of bs.

Samoerai Jack

The rot goes deep. Sancho another one who lacks the mentality to succeed at United. Pellistri was picked ahead of him and he loses his head. Thankfully there's plenty of cover.

spiriticon

Scapegoat my ass. Contributed feck all for 2 seasons and not just these few games.

If you're shit, you're simply shit. Not a scapegoat or whatever.

Skills

Snitch
He said the levels weren't reached. You don't respond on Twitter.
And the player disagrees.

ETH made this a public issue, so Sancho is well within his rights to reply publicly. If he wanted Sancho to respond in private, he should've kept the issue private. It's easy.

Superunknown

Sancho himself seems to disagree
Of course Sancho is going to disagree...he's the underperforming player.

I'm seeing nothing with him or any reason why we should back the player. He's on insane wages, he was an expensive transfer, and the performances don't align with any of that. He should be one of the best performing players at the club. He should be one of the first names on the team sheet. He isn't. That's down to him. He was already an issue before Antony and Garnacho showed up.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff

ETH made this a public issue, so Sancho is well within his rights to reply publicly. If he wanted Sancho to respond in private, he should've kept the issue private. It's easy.

So no more managers press conferences in case there's a fecking twitter avalanche if the lads don't agree?

SER19

Bench, get rid in January. We've learned with other players that there is very rarely some sort of huge turnaround.

Skills

Snitch
So there's no middle ground between shouting on twitter and 'simping' in your world. That figures.
I'd say its the best option. He could leak his perspective through a journalist or reply on his public platform. I'd say the latter is a far more respectable decision.

Jeffthered

A difficult season may, may have become even more challenging.

Press will love this.

Sancho should shut up.

Suv666

It was ETH who was out of order, Sancho has every right to defend himself.
was ETH supposed to lie that Sancho has a injury when asked why he’s not in the squad?
Everyone has seen Sancho play, he’s lazy as shite. Its upto him to perform during training sessions. Some people are trying to spin this like ETH has some personal feud with him, when he has actually been incredibly patient with Sancho

Can you imagine someone like Klopp, Pep, Conte or Mourinho giving a player off so that he can sort out his issues? No, they’ll bin them the next day.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

You are so incredibly wrong on this point it is mind-boggling to me.

Like, the impetuousness to challenge your manager in public like that. When you've been so, so shit. And you're collecting so much money.

Are you trolling or are you serious? Genuinely? Has something happened in your life where you've had a problem with authority in the past and now you're projecting? Were you hit in the head by a large rock? Seriously?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Stupid comments by ten Hag, everyone knows when such things are said something serious is going on behind the scenes. Maybe Sancho wanted a move and did not get one?

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I'd say its the best option. He could leak his perspective through a journalist or reply on his public platform. I'd say the latter is a far more respectable decision.

Playing well twice in a row is out if the question then? That would give him some grounds to make a stand if he still felt it necessary.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
You are so incredibly wrong on this point it is mind-boggling to me.

Like, the impetuousness to challenge your manager in public like that. When you've been so, so shit. And you're collecting so much money.

Are you trolling or are you serious? Genuinely? Has something happened in your life where you've had a problem with authority in the past and now you're projecting? Were you hit in the head by a large rock? Seriously?
Add to the fact that it's obvious from last year Ten Hag has tried multiple different approaches with him which don't seem to be working.

In Rainbows

How many times has he been called out publicly by Ten Hag for training ground performance? If the first response is to go to social media, then you're a child.

Polar

He was rocking Bundesliga the same way as Haaland and Bellingham. Don’t understand how we managed to waste his talent, but pretty sure he will hit back pretty hard at some point. I blame United and ETH more than Sancho in this case. Let’s say 70/30.

Manny

Grammar Police
Why do players do this? How about you just show it on the pitch. Sick of these social media players and their PR teams.

He's been paid good money for a good flipping while now and yet consistently looks gassed after 60 minutes. And I'm usually someone that defends him.

Suv666

Add to the fact that it's obvious from last year Ten Hag has tried multiple different approaches with him which don't seem to be working.
the fecking audacity is ridiculous. This might actually be a good thing. Sancho would have stuck around like a turd that won’t flush for years. If the relationship breaks down, we might get rid in January.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Your posts are full of shit. You are all for player power. You must have hated Fergie. Now the manager can’t even say anything related to training issue even after the same manager defended that player all season.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Unreal that people are defending him.
It’s bizarre. I can only suspect I’m completely out of touch with a fairly significant proportion of today’s fan base.

marktan

He was rocking Bundesliga the same way as Haaland and Bellingham. Don’t understand how we managed to waste his talent, but pretty sure he will hit back pretty hard at some point. I blame United and ETH more than Sancho in this case. Let’s say 70/30.
He rocked Bundesliga the same way Antony rocked the Eredivisie. Goals and assists against piss poor defences in acres of space. In the CL against PSG for example he was non existent.

Superunknown

A difficult season may, may have become even more challenging.

Press will love this.

Sancho should shut up.
To be honest, I don't considering this challenging at all. The simple reason why I don't think it's like that is because Sancho is a complete non-player when he's on the pitch. He's ineffectual. The issue is shifting him because of the sickening wages he's on.

At its core, we have a player who has not been picked by his manager because he is underperforming. There will be other players who have missed out, too. Football is a numbers game and to make the matchday squad, you have to perform. It doesn't sound like Sancho has been. He may disagree with that, which he's allowed to do. But, for the wages he is on, the standard to which he holds himself should and must be higher than it is. To not even be considered for the bench when we have significant injury issues is nothing short of disgraceful. If I were Sancho, I would be talking a long hard look at myself and putting the extra work in. Running his mouth off on social media isn't going to improve his performances.

FrantikChicken

Unbelievable. Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see him play for us again and to be honest, I don’t mind at all. He has been borderline useless.

OldSchoolManc

So we have yet another spoilt player on ridiculously high wages thinking they’ve already made it.
There’s zero hunger in so many of our players

Suv666

It’s bizarre. I can only suspect I’m completely out of touch with a fairly significant proportion of today’s fan base.
lotsa people want ETH gone so everything he does and says is wrong now.

Skills

Snitch
Playing well twice in a row is out if the question then? That would give him some grounds to make a stand if he still felt it necessary.
This is such a deranged perspective. So if he plays well against Brighton, and you want him to re-ignite the issue by calling ETH a liar in the post match interview?