2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Oranges038

When you don't play well and you don't train well enough why should you expect to make the squad?

He has just not done enough to prove he's worth his place on the bench never mind the pitch.

paulscholes18

Don't know what Martial has over ETH to have started today and Vs Forest over Sancho. Thought Sancho had an alright pre season.

Dazzmondo

was ETH supposed to lie that Sancho has a injury when asked why he’s not in the squad?
Everyone has seen Sancho play, he’s lazy as shite. Its upto him to perform during training sessions. Some people are trying to spin this like ETH has some personal feud with him, when he has actually been incredibly patient with Sancho

Can you imagine someone like Klopp, Pep, Conte or Mourinho giving a player off so that he can sort out his issues? No, they’ll bin them the next day.
Yes, you 100% say they're injured

Skills

Snitch
He rocked Bundesliga the same way Antony rocked the Eredivisie. Goals and assists against piss poor defences in acres of space. In the CL against PSG for example he was non existent.
That never happened.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Why do players do this? How about you just show it on the pitch. Sick of these social media players and their PR teams.
If this was made by a PR team, they need to be sacked and all! I can't get my head around putting up something so stupid and self-serving. If a PR team read the room that badly they are in the wrong profession - I'd say it was Sancho himself (this time). You're spot on btw.

I cannot get my head around this. Even the statement is just so, so, so fecking stupid. "Don't believe everything you read"? ETH literally said it in a recorded interview, you gowl. Calling himself a scapegoat when he's been consistently shite for 2 seasons and ETH, and numerous managers, have tried numerous ways to integrating him into the side?

He is an absolute tit for this.

jadaba

It's not only the fact that Sancho has responded publicly that's a problem, but his statement is pretty loaded. "I will not allow people to say things [...]" is one hell of a stance to take against your manager. Making provocative suggestions of "other reasons" and claiming to be a "scapegoat" is so strongly worded. It's a sort of reply you can give when you see red in the group chat but absolutely not on a platform for millions to see.

What's most damming is that by being convinced he's done enough in training, it's a tacit admission that this is his ceiling and there won't be more to offer.

saivet

My interpretation from Sancho's statement is that it's not a case of him being lazy or not trying in training. Seems to me like he may agree he's not trained well but perhaps the quotes have been misinterpreted or there's something to explain his below standard training week.

Would be interesting to see the quote from ETH on video as the tone/context of the response might seem less brutal.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Continue to fight for this badge."

You don't fight though. You're one of the laziest players to ever play for United.

There is multiple examples of him not fighting. Those who are good at editing would be able to find them but the biggest example in my mind is against Omonia last season. It's timestamped at the incident I'm talking about. At the moment Malacia loses the ball. Sancho is the closest player to him, the closest player to the danger. Watch how he reacts compared to his teammates.

Immediately 7 of our players get on their bike and bypass him while Sancho is still walking and look at the body language when he does break into a jog, head down "sigh Feck sake, I have to run".

He went from the closest player to Malacia and the danger to being the furthest player up the pitch beside Ronaldo.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Called out for training at Dortumud
Called out for training during Euro 2020 for England
I think I know who Im believing here

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Your posts are full of shit. You are all for player power. You must have hated Fergie. Now the manager can’t even say anything related to training issue even after the same manager defended that player all season.
I don't agree with Skills on this particular issue, but this is an unfair take. He's consistently been spot on about the "cult of the manager" being a damaging mentality among the fanbase that has held us back since SAF's retirement.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He might have a snowflake chance in hell of being supported by the fanbase against the manager if he was someone like Bruno.

As it stands, he's on a hiding to nothing and this won't end well for him.

However, it's getting to that point where quite a few players are being annoyed with EtH, rightly or wrongly which puts in question his management. It might be the players but there's definitely a pattern and if he doesn't win, question will start popping up.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
My interpretation from Sancho's statement is that it's not a case of him being lazy or not trying in training. Seems to me like he may agree he's not trained well but perhaps the quotes have been misinterpreted or there's something to explain his below standard training week.

Would be interesting to see the quote from ETH on video as the tone/context of the response might seem less brutal.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sVLCdEDbBp0

Laurencio

Such a weird way to respond to a comment no one would have given a second thought. Bad form from Sancho here, all the talent in the world, but it doesn't seem likely he'll display it here anytime soon.

crossy1686

career ending
What an absolute shit show. Someone’s getting fired, Sancho or Ten Hag. The players don’t seem to be playing for him or following his instructions so don’t be surprised if the manager gets the boot after another couple of loses.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

He does not say anywhere that he has not trained well, in-fact he has said the complete opposite.

crossy1686

career ending
Such a weird way to respond to a comment no one would have given a second thought. Bad form from Sancho here, all the talent in the world, but it doesn't seem likely he'll display it here anytime soon.
He’s obviously pissed off about being left at home for the game but isn’t big enough to take the criticism so he’s lashed out thinking he’s going to garner some sympathy despite never putting in a single decent performance for us.

Daily_Blind

In my opinion, he lacks the mental fortitude to play for a top club like United. I mean, they had to send him away for a significant chunk of last season to get his mind right. When I see him play I see a player who lacks aggression and is just kind of go-with-the-flow. When I see a player like Garnacho, I see a player hungry to score and willing to put in maximum effort to make that happen. Sell him in January and try and bring in another RW to challenge Antony. Also, if Jadon is training poorly I'd love to see how Martial is training b/c he is a complete passenger on the pitch.

Xaviboy

Example of a snowflake. Crying when the going gets tough.

Ten Hag has given him plenty of chances, even helped him last season to clear head and train away from club and media.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
What basically Sancho has done is to highlight his past disciplinary issues.

Oranges038

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff

Listen to what he said. It's fairly low key. I can imagine as a pro it wasn't nice to hear but just do better.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I get worse criticism day to day in my shitty job and I wouldn't speak out about my manager like this. It's stupid on a degree that is genuinely impressive for me.