View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
But how can you possibly give game time to a bloke who doesn’t turn up on time, doesn’t train hard, eats shite, goes to bed late, can’t be arsed etc? What message does that send to the squad?
It's about what came first. Was he training fine during pre season? He was involved and getting praise, just not starting. Players lose motivation if they feel like their efforts aren't rewarded, could be what happened here.

CloneMC16

No doubt when next summer comes around, there will be plenty of posters here claiming next season is his season and he deserves another chance. Rinse and repeat.
100%. I said the same this summer. There were people saying give him another year. Same shit will be spouted next summer after another terrible season. The guy isn't good enough and needs to leave.

fallengt

Writing on the wall. Played the most minutes in pre season but has hardly featured since the season started and now this.

Jesus...On track to be worst signing.
At least, Sanchez tried

criticalanalysis

He’s tried the carrot, now he’s trying the stick.

I just don’t think Sancho can get fit enough for prem football. I don’t mean he has an injury, just can’t run enough.
To be fair to Sancho and I know, I'll get a bit of stick for this, on one hand Sancho has objectively been shite. On the other, ETH's team set up and the lack of midfielders/control and cohesion is not helping things. Obviously, that affects everyone in the team, not just Sancho but we really should be getting more out of our players.

@Fortitude deja vu for us :(

Dazzmondo

I've not been happy with Sancho's performances since he's joined, but I still don't like the manager singling out individual players in public. Keep that behind closed doors. Rarely ever helps when this stuff goes public.

Bobski

£350k P/W, he gets off easy on here when you look at how the likes of Maguire and McTominay are spoken about.

Schnappo

I've not been happy with Sancho's performances since he's joined, but I still don't like the manager singling out individual players in public. Keep that behind closed doors. Rarely ever helps when this stuff goes public.
I do agree but then again maybe Ten Hag feels he has done all he can behind closed doors to support him and has made enough allowances.

Chip

Actually incredible that we've managed to sign three players of the same mold playing nearly similar positions from the same team in Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, and Sancho - and all three have objectively failed more or less miserably. Only at United.

Zumbi

I would offer him to Brighton next summer as some sort of part exchange for Ferguson or Gilmour.
Good luck pulling that one off. Given how on point Brighton’s scouting set up seems to be, I assume they would do the due diligence with regards to character assessment that we clearly failed to do with Sancho.

Cloud7

Good riddance. He's been here for over two years, under three different managers and he has not once looked vaguely like he would be up to being a United player. Even Sanchez and Di Maria had some good moments. Sancho is a far more underwhelming signing than either of them. He should be moved on as soon as possible.

laughtersassassin

Our club is non stop drama. With this statement either ETH is a prick or Sancho is.

It is hard to imagine Sancho could be training ay worse than the likes of Martial so I could see their being truth that he is being dropped for different reasons.

Clearly perferomance has never been a big factor for inclusion in our club in recent years. And it still doesn't appear to be the case.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Good luck pulling that one off. Given how on point Brighton’s scouting set up seems to be, I assume they would do the due diligence with regards to character assessment that we clearly failed to do with Sancho.
His wages are a big stumbling block, like they’ve been for most of the players the club’s tried to shift.

I just think the environment at the likes of Brighton would be better for him, and they could be tempted to take a punt on him.

Last edited:

gaffs

I saw him on insta in the week miming to rap music in his car. All good if you are playing great, but with how crap he has been for over 2 years he shouldn't be posting anything.

Guy is a fecking clown. I don't think he is even interested in being a top-level player anymore - not got the heart for it. We made him a multi-millionaire and he seems that now he is done trying.

lsd

The Oracle
Came to the wrong club has never had a manger that truly trusts him.

Dazzmondo

Great now it's a public drama. ETH shouldn't have said anything. Sorry, but didn't like this sort of behaviour when Jose did it and I don't like it when ETH does it either

gaffs

His wages are a big stumbling block, like they’ve been for most of the players the club’s tried to shift.

I just think the environment at the likes of Brighton would be better for him, and they could take be tempted to take the punt on him.
No way. He aint gonna put in the effort like those Brighton players. He would last 5 mins with De Zerbi.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Only one winner here.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Actually incredible that we've managed to sign three players of the same mold playing nearly similar positions from the same team in Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, and Sancho - and all three have objectively failed more or less miserably. Only at United.
To be fair to Mkhitaryan, he was very good during our EL campaign when we won it, and we moved on from him relatively quickly when it became clear it wasn't working.

Zoo

Great now it's a public drama. ETH shouldn't have said anything. Sorry, but didn't like this sort of behaviour when Jose did it and I don't like it when ETH does it either
He protected him all season last year. By the end he was running out of patience. Sancho hasn’t delivered simple as.

marktan

Why did Woodward give him £350k a week ffs? We can't even shift him on now. He still has another 3 years on his contract.

CloneMC16

He's probably tried to keep it in house and it hasn't worked. This is likely the last option he has to try and get Sancho to pull his finger out.

Heinzesight

Sancho just escalated the situation. Ten Hag didn’t say anything that bad. Sancho should just take the criticism on board and work harder.

TsuWave

Came to the wrong club has never had a manger that truly trusts him.
United has been a graveyard for good players for a while. People avoid talking about it, but it's the truth. It's the same thing with the managers, we get people that do well elsewhere because the environment around them allows them to thrive, but we don't create those or similar conditions here for them to be at their best