Jadon Sancho goes to Dortmund ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Excellent talent of City, going to leave them either this or next season. We're interested(as our Arsenal, Spurs, Dortmund and RB)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...nsfer-news/man-utd-news-jadon-sancho-13409174

Manchester United are competing with Arsenal and Tottenham to sign unsettled Manchester Cityyoungster Jadon Sancho.

It is understood Sancho, 17, was excluded from City's pre-season tour squad over his refusal to sign a new contract amid interest from the North London clubs.

However, M.E.N. Sport understands United are 'pushing hard' to convince England youth international Sancho to remain in the north-west and move across Manchester.

Sancho is believed to want a clearer pathway to first-team football after he was named best player at the Under-17 European Championship in Croatia and is tempted by a return down south.

The teenager is also prepared to spend a year overseas, potentially at Red Bull Leipzig, in order for his new club to avoid paying a significant compensation fee to City. If Sancho, who is on a youth contract, moved to a Premier League club they would have to pay training compensation.

Former Watford scholar Sancho scored seven times for an England side deprived of United talent Angel Gomes during the Euros in May and is regarded among City's most exciting talents, along with Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz.
Gomes joining in with the muppetry five days ago

RedCurry

Those who have watched him, is he considered a similar talent to that other kid who played against us in the friendly?

Robertd0803

Sign him up. If only to annoy the shit out of City.

And good for him that he wants to play. He obviously wont get a chance at that bunch of clowns.

Classical Mechanic

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This would be an ideal winger signing tbh. Someone who wouldn't expect to be first team, but know he'll get chances - which he would due to the lack of wide options we have. I think mourinho will definitely want martial to be first choice, but there will be a fair few games he just doesn't cut it for. Not to mention we are in all competitions.

RedCurry

Scholsey2004

Those who have watched him, is he considered a similar talent to that other kid who played against us in the friendly?
Foden who played against us is more of a david Silva. Sancho's more of a direct goal threat. He's very highly rated.

George Beast

I think Gomes' comment is purely on about the U17 WC.
Perhaps, but could also be him trying not to be too obvious and covering his tracks a bit. The timing is very random and a bit suspicious given Sancho's situation at City and those eyes suggest he knows something we don't.

We'd be extremely daft not to be trying to get him anyway, and what an amazing coup if we pull it off, on par with City getting Gomes from us if it ever happened.

MJJ

KM

The hashtag says world Cup? Not really joining in with the Muppetry imo
Didn't notice the hashtag. Will pretend it's not there.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Imagine taking one of their brightest talents after the way the press has been shitting on our academy for the past 4 years.

Classical Mechanic

Perhaps, but could also be him trying not to be too obvious and covering his tracks a bit. The timing is very random and a bit suspicious given Sancho's situation at City and those eyes suggest he knows something we don't.

We'd be extremely daft not to be trying to get him anyway, and what an amazing coup if we pull it off, on par with City getting Gomes from us if it ever happened.
Timing is random given the squad won't even be out for another month at least.

KM

Only time it's okay to touch oneself over a 17 year old?
As one wise man said it:

No paedophile or rape jokes before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
As one wise man said it:

No paedophile or rape jokes before anyone thinks of posting one. Should go without saying really but have to post it as I know what some are like.
Beat that old spiel so no van for Yumtum!

George Beast

Timing is random given the squad won't even be out for another month at least.
Exactly. Plus those eyes, when people use them it usually means they're up to something. The #WC hashtag is obviously covering his tracks, I mean how obvious would he be if he hadn't used that hashtag? :lol:

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
He'll be a star. But I've heard that he's homesick and wants to go back to London.
I've heard that he's been talking to BVB so can't be all that homesick. Claimed he wanted away from his home in Sarf Landon because of bad influences. Either he or his advisors are over playing their hand IMO.

William_Meredith

Supports
Swansea City
I've heard that he's been talking to BVB so can't be all that homesick. Claimed he wanted away from his home in Sarf Landon because of bad influences. Either he or his advisors are over playing their hand IMO.
If that's the big issue bring some of the family down, or be a bit more generous with trips home. It's only 2 hours on the train. Throw in rail travel to London as part of his contract.

That said, that would make him one of United's highest paid players.

Escape Goat

Supports
Forest
He'll be a star. But I've heard that he's homesick and wants to go back to London.
Easy now. See Jermaine Pennant; Ravel Morrison and countless other "nice lads who just have dodgy friends".

Not saying he won't be a star but let's non anoint him the next coming of Messi just yet.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Doing the ground work on this lads.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How long has Sancho got left on his contract? Can United offer him a contract now or will we have to deal with City?

Status
Not open for further replies.