Jadon Sancho goes to Dortmund ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I'm not talking about finances - his passport already guarantees Dortmund a very nice profit, even if he flops. I'm talking more about the moral side of blaming Barca for their role in Dembele's strike and then turning around and buying someone who does just the same.
The difference here is Sancho stopped training because of internal issues, but in the case of Dembele it was initiated by the interest from Barca.

It's City's fault, he's looking for game time and Pep clearly wasn't going to give it to him so wants to move on.

Morpheus 7

You know he's going to come back to the premier league for big money. Dortmund are a selling club but they do find the talent.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Surely Glaston wasnt chatting shite?

Also, how can City refuse to deal with other English clubs? Wouldn't it just have been a tribunal fee. Surely anyone could've signed him?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's joining a club that is one of the best for developing young players. He can see others at Dortmund who have come through into the first team squad from their youth ranks - Puslic, Weigl, Gotze - or given opportunity at a young age Dembele, Isaak, Dahoud ... and he wants to join them.

He'll be given both playing time at Dortmund and benefit from being coached by Bosz. It's perfect for him.

So many posters express amazement that talented players aren't signing for Spurs and their project. I'd suggest that such posters open their eyes a little and try to see the many things that they are missing.

;)

prtk0811

These clubs now pay some money packages to the family in order to get the young talents to sign for them first, same as dembele.

pascell

He's joining a club that is one of the best for developing young players. He can see others at Dortmund who have come through into the first team squad from their youth ranks - Puslic, Weigl, Gotze - or given opportunity at a young age Dembele, Isaak, Dahoud ... and he wants to join them.

He'll be given both playing time at Dortmund and benefit from being coached by Bosz. It's perfect for him.

So many posters express amazement that talented players aren't signing for Spurs and their project. I'd suggest that such posters open their eyes a little and try to see the many things that they are missing.

;)
Weigl was brought in from 1860 Munich

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München

;)
Isaak has not played a single minute since joining in January. Dahoud was on the bench for both league games so far. Let's see how many minutes Sancho will get.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Dortmund being good at developing youngsters is a bit of a myth really. What youngsters have they actually developed? Dembele for 1 year? He was already as good as he is now. Gotze? Not really.

I think two things happen at Dortmund. They give youngsters a chance to either sink or swim. Some fall by the wayside, such as Mor. Others look good but only in the Dortmund system, such as Sahin and Gotze. I don't think they do any better than other clubs really.

Classical Mechanic

I doubt Sancho will play for Dortmund next season. Whilst he was great in the Euros this summer he was awful in the final as he didn't help his full back at all. Most of Spain's success and first goal came down his side. His immaturity as a player is highlighted by a younger player than him playing his position in the u19s for England in the Euros this summer.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund being good at developing youngsters is a bit of a myth really. What youngsters have they actually developed? Dembele for 1 year? He was already as good as he is now. Gotze? Not really.

I think two things happen at Dortmund. They give youngsters a chance to either sink or swim. Some fall by the wayside, such as Mor. Others look good but only in the Dortmund system, such as Sahin and Gotze. I don't think they do any better than other clubs really.
If you see it like that no club developed any youngster. Ever.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Done dealio.

Status
Not open for further replies.