Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Dortmund said on twitter "you love to see it" when Sancho started his first training of the new season and after the supposed United Deadline to sign him expired.

They were taunting us.

Now Rashford has just said that...has he confirmed SanchON...Here We Go!
Dortmund posting photos of Sancho captioned "You love to see it".
.....Bit of a stretch. But carry on then

Skåre Willoch

Hes Norwegian so people assume he is close to Ole
He has denied Ole being his source, but he has said that his sources are within Manchester United. He has also been clear that he has no connections in Germany, so everything he is reporting is from Manchester United. He's credible, but that means sh*t unless his sources are well informed. Which I think they are.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
"You love to see it" is a viral social media phrase used by millions to reply to usually images they like. Stretch to say they're related but hey were 1236 pages into a thread with no confirmed or real news since 10th August so let's embrace it. Agent Rash.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Well played to my fellow muppets who never gave up hope, there has always been too much smoke for there not to be any fire, I felt in my waters that it would be a good day when I saw we were on page 1234 earlier.

El Presidente

"You love to see it" is a viral social media phrase used by millions to reply to usually images they like. Stretch to say they're related but hey were 1236 pages into a thread with no confirmed or real news since 10th August so let's embrace it. Agent Rash.
Stop being reasonable.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Dortmund said on twitter "you love to see it" when Sancho started his first training of the new season and after the supposed United Deadline to sign him expired.

They were taunting us.

Now Rashford has just said that...has he confirmed SanchON...Here We Go!
A lot of clubs use this line, not just us or Dortmund.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The guy doesn't write for single german outlet. How's he a Dortmund mouthpiece?
These guys will keep milking your desire for that transfer until the window closes
He writes for plenty of German outlets according to his website. I don't know if he's lying on his website though. He apparently covers Economic affairs and football. Mind you, I had never heard of him before this saga. ;)

Chief123

He’s coming home he’s coming home he’s coming Jadons coming home he’s coming home he’s coming home he’s coming ..

Come on Romano give us those famous 3 words by Friday.
“On last days”. (Wtf does that even mean)

OleBoiii

So have people started making Sancho chants yet? I got one:

Melody: Village People - Macho Man

Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey!
Sancho, Sancho man!
Sancho man!
I got to be a Sancho man!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He doesn't say a lot in the podcast, it's all recycled information we already know.

That's not to say he's not knowledgeable, but I think we are at a stage of the transfer where an genuine update spread like wildfire before someone can flick on a podcast.

mu4c_20le

But what about the eyes? He knows what he's doing

Baxter

Still talking.....after 7 weeks of knowing the fee we’re still talking through agents.....sounds legit.
Andy Mitten was saying the other day that an official bid might only come when the agreement is basically there. Wouldn't read much into that. It's obvious United are still trying to get him.

Rolaholic

Can a Mod tell me if this is a record thread yet, does it surpass Sneijder, Thiago, yet?
Not a mod but it is, it surpassed the Pogba thread after page 1091.

This one's been going on for quite a bit longer than that one, the Pogba one lasted just 3-4 months if I'm not mistaken

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
He writes for plenty of German outlets according to his website. I don't know if he's lying on his website though. He apparently covers Economic affairs and football. Mind you, I had never heard of him before this saga. ;)
Aww, I gave it a closer look: He's the editor of Spielverlagerung.de, the German knock off of Zonal Marking. A German Michael Cox so to say.

bosnian_red

These guys will keep milking your desire for that transfer until the window closes
Dortmunds official Twitter account does follow him though, so that counts for quite a bit!
(Refusing to get sucked back in).

Listar

Scottish sun says it’s now can be done at 95million. Are they in the know or making up as they go?

Castia

Andy Mitten was saying the other day that an official bid might only come when the agreement is basically there. Wouldn't read much into that. It's obvious United are still trying to get him.
What could we possibly be talking about after all this time though? They set the fee months ago, they ain’t budging. This isn’t a deal where Dortmund shit themselves and accept 90m. Infact the closer it gets to Monday the less chance Dortmund have for a replacement, they won’t sell even if we get the money together.

bosnian_red

What could we possibly be talking about after all this time though? They set the fee months ago, they ain’t budging. This isn’t a deal where Dortmund shit themselves and accept 90m. Infact the closer it gets to Monday the less chance Dortmund have for a replacement, they won’t sell even if we get the money together.
"80,000,000?"
"No"
"80,000,001?"
"No"

Takes a while to go up to 120m from 80m....

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey!
Sancho, Sancho man!
Sancho man!
What about a bit of Sinitta?

“You’re J. San-cho“

Chief123

Gary coterie stood outside Dortmund training ground waiting to see if Sancho turns up. He’s not arrived yet!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He's a freelancer who writes (terrific) analytical pieces from afar, he's not a man on the ground you would expect to have contact/relationships with players or agents.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Gary coterie stood outside Dortmund training ground waiting to see if Sancho turns up. He’s not arrived yet!
They sent a guy over there in the middle of a pandemic and are making him stand to see if an apparently sick footballer has turned up or not. It would be at this point that I would start questioning my life choices if I was him. :lol: :lol:

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Isn´t Eckner the guy behind Spielverlagerung.de? Sharp tactical mind (although that side was extremely overrated for a time and was made out to be the bible of modern football), who writes as guest writer for publications occasionally but has never really involved himself with transfer talk.

Rolaholic

News to us unless they have info behind the scenes which I'm not sure they would given Sky's record in recent years :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Hey! Hey! Hey hey hey!
Sancho, Sancho man!
Sancho man!
To the tune of Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelseaaaaaaa

Sancho! Sancho! Sancho! Sancho, Sancho, Sanchoooooo

Status