Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

barca aren’t selling this summer. It’s just ending in more doom and gloom. You may as well wait in the Brooks/Sarr threads because that’s what we are going to end up with
They want to sell of course. They no longer fancy him and need the funds to buy Depay. Depends on us forking how much money for him. I think we’ll reach an agreement soon on this. Pogba apparently has been in his ear too

Art

Art the artist
All that zorc's said is that the price is still 120, pay up or shut up.. This is still on.

AaronRedDevil

Can someone explain this to me. How do you guys believe Sancho is still a possibility? The same thing has been said 8m times since the start of the window. 120m or feck off. United WON’T pay that and still acting like they’ll accept less even in this climate. Even more worse is that the transfer windows closes in a few days time, so they’ll have no time to buy another player. They can just easily keep him for this season. They are in no rush. United are.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can someone explain this to me. How do you guys believe Sancho is still a possibility? The same thing has been said 8m times since the start of the window. 120m or feck off. United WON’T pay that and still acting like they’ll accept less even in this climate. Even more worse is that the transfer windows closes in a few days time, so they’ll have no time to buy another player. They can just easily keep him for this season. They are in no rush. United are.
I Think we will probably pay the 120 as a last ditch.

Woziak

Things to be positive about.

1. There's still three more days!
2. History has shown that Ed sometimes offers the full amount in the end anyway.
3. There's still three more days!
4. There'll be at least 50 more vaguely hopeful Tweets between now and then to keep up our thinly-attached dreams together.
5. There's still three more days!
I love your optimism, however the reality is that 23 domestic home league and cup Games and at least 3 Champions League games will cost the club £110m in match day revenue, surprisingly the same price as Jadon, The honesty is we simply don’t have the money in the same way Barcelona and Madrid don’t right now and City and PSG in this current climate would be vilified all throughout Europe if they went spending £200-250m while the fans can’t get into stadiums and more importantly can’t pay their bills !!!

Yep Woodward is a complete tool who has overseen complete failure but yet he keeps his job and the club will never win another major trophy under the clowns at the top!
Will they leave?, maybe, it’s a perfect opportunity for a takeover and in a market that’s about to burst its bubble, a rich OLEgarch May actually decide to buy our great club and then finally we might receive poetic justice as the real fans watch Woodward, Judge and all the other imbeciles that run the club be publicly hung out to dry and shamed in the media for gross mismanagement of our beloved club , so personally I like many more have had enough and if it takes us finishing 7th -11th for this to happen I’ll gladly take one disastrous season to rid our club of the cancer that owns and runs the club !

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
but then ended up just being a SERVICEABLE player like DJ can become. A roster needs those kind of players too.
He wasn't serviceable. He played regularly for one of English footballs most dominant teams. Excellent player. James doesn't look capable of being half the player he was.

amolbhatia50k

He'll be a great player for Liverpool or Chelsea 21/22 onwards. Well done Glazers.

SuperiorXI

Sick of seeing these breifings anout the club being "relaxed". I picture Woodie and Judge with their feet up in their gruds playing Fall Guys eating wotsits and high-fiving each other while the club slowly burns.

SSSSnake

Dunno why you guys are clinging on to this hope. We have been burnt too many time and we’re obviously at that stage in the cycle where they won’t spend which means we’ll drop out of the top four and sack Ole. Rinse and repeat.

Rolaholic

Well I'm happy that Ed and the boys are doing alright, was begining to worry that running the club into the ground was becoming too taxing on his fragile soul

amolbhatia50k

Well I'm happy that Ed and the boys are doing alright, was begining to worry that running the club into the ground was becoming too taxing on his fragile soul
:lol: Well done on being relaxed I suppose.

JohnnyKills

I love your optimism, however the reality is that 23 domestic home league and cup Games and at least 3 Champions League games will cost the club £110m in match day revenue, surprisingly the same price as Jadon, The honesty is we simply don’t have the money in the same way Barcelona and Madrid don’t right now and City and PSG in this current climate would be vilified all throughout Europe if they went spending £200-250m while the fans can’t get into stadiums and more importantly can’t pay their bills !!!

Yep Woodward is a complete tool who has overseen complete failure but yet he keeps his job and the club will never win another major trophy under the clowns at the top!
Will they leave?, maybe, it’s a perfect opportunity for a takeover and in a market that’s about to burst its bubble, a rich OLEgarch May actually decide to buy our great club and then finally we might receive poetic justice as the real fans watch Woodward, Judge and all the other imbeciles that run the club be publicly hung out to dry and shamed in the media for gross mismanagement of our beloved club , so personally I like many more have had enough and if it takes us finishing 7th -11th for this to happen I’ll gladly take one disastrous season to rid our club of the cancer that owns and runs the club !
Good post this. If we don't get CL it might force the Glazers out. The club's value must already be declining.

Eventually we'll get decent owners, have faith.

K_Ash

He wasn't serviceable. He played regularly for one of English footballs most dominant teams. Excellent player. James doesn't look capable of being half the player he was.
Re-write history if you want but he was a serviceable player. After showing some early promises, He was then never considered a first-team player which doesnt mean that for certain games Sir Alex thought he would not be key.

Jinn

I still think there's a big bid incoming, have I completely lost the plot?
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning receiving a pair of socks whilst everybody else gets a Playstation.
Waiting for that favorite uncle to come through the door and save the day with my Xbox...

Chief123

He’s not turned up to training today. Sancho doing his best. :D

Can’t wait for Monday!

amolbhatia50k

Re-write history if you want but he was a serviceable player. After showing some early promises, He was then never considered a first-team player which doesnt mean that for certain games Sir Alex thought he would not be key.
Rubbish. He wasn't a key player for certain games. He started shitloads of games for the club during some of our best years. I can't help if your judgement is so poor you're equating that player with someone who doesn't look fit to start for us in our 4th to 7th placed years.

amolbhatia50k

Makes no difference to him either way, does it?

This took of 'backlash' is a load of hot air.
Exactly. It's hardly the first time we've fecked up a transfer window. For Glazers and Woodward it's on to the next failure.

LoneStar

They are relaxed because they know we won’t sign him. DVB and possibly one of Brooks/Sarr would be our signing.

amolbhatia50k

They are relaxed because they know we won’t sign him. DVB and possibly one of Brooks/Sarr would be our signing.
I'd rather we not make average signings to be honest. If we're so tight for cash that we are losing out on Sancho over 20 million we need save up what we have for great players.

The 150 million spent last summer on James, Maguire and AWB is looking terrible now given the predicament were in.

Status
Not open for further replies.