Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus 7

Your post is hilarious, sit the feck down.They talk big about him in Germany(where he actually plays), so is it just in France ye’re all retarded? French people praising French players, shocker! Mbappe & Dembele aren’t the only talented wingers in the world you pretentious baguette.
Ha ha brilliant

beingshe7don

Dortmund aren't looking to sell because with another season under his belt, they could sell him for a bigger price... probably to Real. We can't afford to spend 100m on a player that doesn't score around 30 goals in all competitions for a season.

Dave_Eckles

Dortmund aren't looking to sell because with another season under his belt, they could sell him for a bigger price... probably to Real. We can't afford to spend 100m on a player that doesn't score around 30 goals in all competitions for a season.
I think if we spend £100m+ on Sancho we're not paying that for what he can do now, but for what he will potentially do over the next 10 years. Also potentially very marketable (being young and English) which would please the bean counters upstairs

Last edited by a moderator:

SSSSnake

Our attack needs an injection of pure quality. Sancho fits the bill and will hopefully play well with the likes of Rashford, Poggy et al. Get rid of Lukaku and bring in someone that can get 25 plus goals and provide good link up play.

ROFLUTION

If only we could send some talent of ours the other way in some smart loan deal for both parts. Wilson, Gomez, Chong.. They'd all evolve at Dortmund..

charlie9882

£100m + add ons should get it done.

What’s the problem if any?
It definitely won't, especially as United are the buying club. Dortmund will be asking for more than they sold Dembele for.

I'd be very surprised to see Sancho move in a rush as well, particularly to a club as unstable as United. He's still so young and has a long time ahead of him before he needs to worry about making a big move.

Another season at the same level (or better) at Dortmund will only increase his profile and attract more suitors.

Johnbouche

I just don't see this move happening. Not this year anyway, Dortmund wont sell and if they do it will be for a ridiculous fee.

What about Gerard Deulofeu? He is becoming a very good player, works hard, scores goals and would fit perfectly on the right wing in our preferred formation.

Varun

Staff
I just don't see this move happening. Not this year anyway, Dortmund wont sell and if they do it will be for a ridiculous fee.

What about Gerard Deulofeu? He is becoming a very good player, works hard, scores goals and would fit perfectly on the right wing in our preferred formation.
Hasn't he shone only once he's moved central this season?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hasn't he shone only once he's moved central this season?
Pretty much. He's at his best as a striker alongside Deeney.

While he can play RW he's certainly not as good there IMO. Then again he's probably better than our other strikers on current form too.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Hasn't had his head turned but it's a move his team are considering. As far as I know, a move this summer would be dependent on us being in the CL or we will have to pay him a wedge
Luckhurst is saying he has though.

So I'm gonna believe him over you, cos it makes me feel better..:D

Jacob

His surname doesn't sound complete. Neither his first name come to think of it.

Strange lad.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Your post is hilarious, sit the feck down.They talk big about him in Germany(where he actually plays), so is it just in France ye’re all retarded? French people praising French players, shocker! Mbappe & Dembele aren’t the only talented wingers in the world you pretentious baguette.
Hey! I rate Sancho a lot and I have seen him toy with french youth players at youth level. Sancho is a great talent, he was a great youth player and he is transitioning to senior football nicely, for me he is a bigger talent than Dembélé not a better player at the moment but I see him going slightly higher, though at that age you never know players disappear quickly.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
If Chelsea get their transfer ban delayed I can see him going there...
Hazard will probably bugger off... sancho is from London (kennington I think so a few miles from Chelsea), hes apparently mates with Hudson Odi get a decent striker whose not too old between those two and their forward line is sorted for the foreseeable future.

K13

I am not sure about Sancho. I personally don't want us to spend alot of money on him.

He has had a fantastic first season but the real test starts now. Opposition will be better prepared to deal with him and it is whether he has the ability to adapt and go again. It is hard to judge him in the heavy losses against Spurs and more recently Bayern but that is the level he needs to be at. We bought Kagawa from them when he had scored 13 and assisted 8 (21) and Sancho has 11/14 (25) so not to dissimilar.

It is just a personal opinion. I prefer the variety in Hudson Odi's game(dependent on Achilles recovery).

To be honest I much rather we sort out the problems we have before buying any more young talent. We have had recognized junior world class talent and not developed that since Sir Alex left.

Nickosaur

How have i just seen this :lol:

Raw

If Chelsea get their transfer ban delayed I can see him going there...
Hazard will probably bugger off... sancho is from London (kennington I think so a few miles from Chelsea), hes apparently mates with Hudson Odi get a decent striker whose not too old between those two and their forward line is sorted for the foreseeable future.
Didn't they already buy Pulisic though?

luke511

I wonder if Rio's been doing the business to make sure this transfer happens, and in the process has impressed Woodward enough to consider him as DoF?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Whatever their club situations, Jadon Sancho, Declan Rice and the like are bound to have their heads turned by United (Sancho already has). Marco Verratti, a midfielder Mourinho pinpointed as perfect for United, seems utterly unattainable.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s-list-16216120.amp?__twitter_impression=true
As if we dont have reason to question what Luckhurst says the line about Verratti is one plucked from god knows where. As if Mourinho ever pinpointed him, he's what 4 foot tall? Never a Mourinho midfielder in a million years

flappyjay

I just don't see why he would be interested in us at the moment. We are all over the place at the moment, can't even convince anyone of some kind of project. Besides money and fame what else do we have to offer. Also think we should stick to 40-60m transfers for now. Bring in 5 new starters for next season.

AgentP

I just don't see why he would be interested in us at the moment. We are all over the place at the moment, can't even convince anyone of some kind of project. Besides money and fame what else do we have to offer. Also think we should stick to 40-60m transfers for now. Bring in 5 new starters for next season.
I think he'll be very interested in joining us because as you said there's money and fame. He'll return home to England. He will be a sure starter.

If none of the bigger clubs are willing to pay what he costs and it's an option between staying at Dortmund or moving to United, then it's a no-brainer really.

Treble

I think he'll be very interested in joining us because as you said there's money and fame. He'll return home to England. He will be a sure starter.

If none of the bigger clubs are willing to pay what he costs and it's an option between staying at Dortmund or moving to United, then it's a no-brainer really.
And why staying at Dortmund wouldn't be a good option for him? Another good season and he might get offers from Madrid, Barca and other big clubs and earn an even bigger contract while playing in the CL. This notion that it is a no-brainer to join United this summer might be wishful thinking.

flappyjay

And why staying at Dortmund wouldn't be a good option for him? Another good season and he might get offers from Madrid, Barca and other big clubs and earn an even bigger contract while playing in the CL. This notion that it is a no-brainer to join United this summer might be wishful thinking.
Exactly this. There is no rush for him, he is a teenager playing regularly for a CL team, and not a small one at that too. His options are United now or wait a year or 2 and play for Madrid or even Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.