g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

If you could get Ismaila Sarr, Upamecano and Reguilon for about the same price as Sancho, you really do have to consider the fee and the 'English tax'
The reason they would cost the same as Sancho is cause they aren’t as good as Sancho. You pay for what you get.

MichaelRed

We're more classier than this...I can't see us doing such a marketing campaign.
I know this is irrelevant to the thread but this is possibly my greatest bugbear. You can't be more classier, you can be more classy, classier or the classiest.

SATA

Mark Goldbridge or whoever his name is very adamant that the Sancho deal will eventually happen and that some big transfer associated with United will happen on the weekend. I don’t know where or how he gets his sources from but he was absolutely putting his neck out on the line when he was saying it. Or maybe he had a betrayed conscience and did it for more views

MichaelRed

Mark Goldbridge or whoever his name is very adamant that the Sancho deal will eventually happen and that some big transfer associated with United will happen on the weekend. I don’t know where or how he gets his sources from but he was absolutely putting his neck out on the line when he was saying it. Or maybe he had a betrayed conscience and did it for more views
No need to lie bud. He wasn't claiming to have any source about weekend movement and he wasn't putting his neck out on the line either. He simply said he expects there'll be movement over the weekend, not that it was coming from inside information.

romufc

Mark Goldbridge or whoever his name is very adamant that the Sancho deal will eventually happen and that some big transfer associated with United will happen on the weekend.
He is clearly using this saga to boost his channel. Manutd fans all want to hear that Sancho is coming so why not keep having videos saying he is coming to get more following. We all want good news about Sancho.

He also said VDB wouldn't come so I wouldn't take too much from that If I was you.

He knows exactly what he is doing to boost his channel.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He is clearly using this saga to boost his channel. Manutd fans all want to hear that Sancho is coming so why not keep having videos saying he is coming to get more following. We all want good news about Sancho.

He also said VDB wouldn't come so I wouldn't take too much from that If I was you.

You probably don't watch his channels all too often. He dedicates his live shows to answering what is put to him by the other supporters on the chat function. Past few days he has actually spoken more about Thiago links (dismissing this of late), completely dismissing Upamecano and talking about VDB.
He only focused more on Sancho when all tier 1s were red hot on it.

macheda14

This is obvious bullshit as nobody is working on site at Old Trafford (bar security) until the end of the month. All teams are working remotely from home.
I mean 1, I do not believe this for a second. BUT the guy does say it was on his managers laptop and a few friends who’ve started jobs recently have met up with their managers a few times to work either in office but distanced or at some hot desking places. It’s very hard to onboard interns without seeing them in person

decorativeed

I mean 1, I do not believe this for a second. BUT the guy does say it was on his managers laptop and a few friends who’ve started jobs recently have met up with their managers a few times to work either in office but distanced or at some hot desking places. It’s very hard to onboard interns without seeing them in person
Hotdesking is banned, people are told specifically not to go on site. I know several people who work at the club. They are all working from home. I've seen emails from Ed Woodward saying no return to site until end of September. Also, as far as I'm aware, the club do not normally take on interns, and probably wouldn't do so during a pandemic, as there's not as much demand for workers. It's bollocks.

Last edited:

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite

Cynicism is alive and well. Not sure what you expect him to do, mate? He literally runs a fan channel, so fans want to hear the gossip. As someone else said, he discusses the stories in the press and answers superchats. He gives his opinion too, but is not really pushing any agenda. He seems convinced about Sancho though, even when it went very quiet and many people were convinced it was off.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This never happened

romufc

He only focused more on Sancho when all tier 1s were red hot on it.

Cynicism is alive and well. Not sure what you expect him to do, mate? He literally runs a fan channel, so fans want to hear the gossip. As someone else said, he discusses the stories in the press and answers superchats. He gives his opinion too, but is not really pushing any agenda. He seems convinced about Sancho though, even when it went very quiet and many people were convinced it was off.
I do get it, but you cannot say there isnt anything to do with self promotion too.

I do watch it sometimes and I do find some of the content on the channel quite refreshing with different views in comparison to other fan channels. I have seen other channels and I do find the United stand alot more fan opinion based than others. Credit to him for driving that.

Anyway this is a Sancho thread and I won't care about anything or anyone if he signs. I will just be happy.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I do get it, but you cannot say there isnt anything to do with self promotion too.

I do watch it sometimes and I do find some of the content on the channel quite refreshing with different views in comparison to other fan channels. I have seen other channels and I do find the United stand alot more fan opinion based than others. Credit to him for driving that.

Anyway this is a Sancho thread and I won't care about anything or anyone if he signs. I will just be happy.
He hasn't driven Sancho news by "self promotion". He hasn't said anything about it being nailed on to develop in the next week or whatever.

He just said he thinks we will have more developments over the weekend like we did with Donny, because that would work out with timelines of bringing him in for training etc. No self interest whatsoever in giving an opinion (that's asked to him by supporters in the chat function).

Last edited:

macheda14

Hotdesking is banned, people are told specifically not to go on site. I know several people who work at the club. They are all working from home. I've seen emails from Ed Woodward saying no return to site until end of September. Also, as far as I'm aware, the club do not normally take on interns, and probably wouldn't do so during a pandemic, as there's not as much demand for workers. It's bollocks.
I don’t no why I’m engaging with the idea because again I reiterate I do not believe this. But 1, I applied for an commercial research internship in their offices in London two months ago so they definitely do take and are taking on interns. A lot of companies still do have a demand for workers because they're still running normally.
And 2, I was using my friends as an example. Across a lot of companies I know teams do meet up on occasion whether it’s the company mandate or not.
Anyway this doesn’t matter because it’s 100% bullshit.

Loon

:lol:
Well, we have to buy someone. What’s the problem if they cost £120m?

As Greece’s former financial minister, I see nothing wrong here.

SwedishFish

Greenwood got the 11. This is happening. The no.7 is usually one of the best selling shirts and Greenwood would've been a perfect no.7. We're leaving it free for Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.