Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooza

Not a great start to Sancho week, are muppets still confident this may happen this week?

Red Daz

He’s referring to TalkSPORT saying we are interested in Bale , he knows nothing

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
But would we really be surprised if he didn't come this summer? We appear to have made feck all progress in a month's time. That's a big chunk of the window we've had to stare that darn NEIN :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's coming, I still believe this to be matter of time :drool:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm gonna start people on ignore when they post Goldbridge as some kind of transfer guru.

Fooza

But would we really be surprised if he didn't come this summer? We appear to have made feck all progress in a month's time. That's a big chunk of the window we've had to stare that darn NEIN :lol:
It's the tweets that say (that's been recycle for about a month):

"Sancho is still Utd's number 1 target"
"United focusing on getting Sancho deal"
"United still in for Sancho"

All the above has just kept the belief, but it's bizarre, truth is Romano still says united need to pay. Muppet's are hoping that it's just the installments that's the problem, but I can't Ed see ain't paying that amount, and Dortmund won't budge, so I don't get where all the belief is coming from.

lysglimt

Scout
I'm gonna start people on ignore when they post Goldbridge as some kind of transfer guru.
He is the biggest idiot in the World - I remember he spent an hour talking about Sancho to United being a done deal. And how supern United were for finally wrapping up their transfers quickly. Well it didnt happen did it ? :)

Fooza

Aparently Mike Phelan tweeted on his official twitter account that his IG is: mike_phelan_1 which is following Sancho

Edit: But he's also following AFTV on that IG account :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So Mike Phelan has apparently only just started following him on Twitter

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

Really? This is what has been holding the deal up? :lol:

Rolaholic

Reportedly tied to a 3 Lions cap related bonus which he'll reach this evening against Denmark.

Something a little similar to the Neymar and Maguire deals where bonuses from their current clubs slowed down their transfers, hoping that's the case here as well...

pascell

Reportedly tied to a 3 Lions cap related bonus which he'll reach this evening against Denmark.

Something a little similar to the Neymar and Maguire deals where bonuses from their current clubs slowed down their transfers, hoping that's the case here as well...
Wonder if we've done a deal with his agent, that they collect those bonuses as a means of lowering his fee with signing on with us to get it over the line.

jem

Haven't we come to the conclusion that this guy know absolutely bugger all and is just using all reports out there to make up his own rubbish
I don't mind him, but you could seriously make a drinking game for the number of times he says 'Fabrizio Romano' and 'Jadon Sancho'.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Could be it. By agreeing to this. We haven’t lost out on much as he’s on international duty, and our preseason get together hasn’t started yet.

adam118

Apparently there was a delay due to him collecting a bonus for international caps which he now has (Duncan Castles Podcast)

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

Really? This is what has been holding the deal up? :lol:
IF this is true, it shows you just how little all these ITK's and spoofers know about the inner workings of these deals.

Now, what would be the date for these payments, if they are a thing?

El-Manos

Literally hasn't changed his tune on Sancho for 6 months until now which is, as he claims, based on new information.
Maybe I’m confusing him with someone else, pretty sure it was him but I stand corrected if that’s the case.

Compton22

Seriously though, we haven't waited just to save £1.5m have we? :lol:

United58

Aparently Mike Phelan tweeted on his official twitter account that his IG is: mike_phelan_1 which is following Sancho

Edit: But he's also following AFTV on that IG account :lol:
We all love a laugh, don't we? :lol:

mu4c_20le

I always said he was coming, though I thought the delay was down to dortmund finding a replacement.

This also explains the Ole video where he said Jadon is waiting to collect his cash. He wants more cash.

Compton22

I always said he was coming, though I thought the delay was down to dortmund finding a replacement.

This also explains the Ole video where he said Jadon is waiting to collect his cash. He wants more cash.
Was just thinking about this :eek:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Duncan Castles is credible for us isn't he? I know he was during the Mourinho time, so it might have faded off. But intriguing nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.