Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Reading that his bonuses were agreed at his contract renewal last year. If so, Dortmund are paying him £1.5m then he will go. What mugs! :lol:

Rolaholic

That bit of info would explain why the club has continually told journo's that they're 'comfortable' regarding the Sancho situation even while fans continue to lose patience instead of just saying it's over and that we've walked away/moved on if it was really dead

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I always said he was coming, though I thought the delay was down to dortmund finding a replacement.

This also explains the Ole video where he said Jadon is waiting to collect his cash. He wants more cash.
What Ole video?

Leonzo1

I always said he was coming, though I thought the delay was down to dortmund finding a replacement.

This also explains the Ole video where he said Jadon is waiting to collect his cash. He wants more cash.
Wow that's a reach. Very nice muppeting going around the last few pages, Mike Phelan's IG and some mysterious bonuses.

BorisManUtd

Still confident he's coming. Sancho, vdB and Reguilon/Telles would be great window for us.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So this saga should be known from this day forth as the The Edging of Muppets thread.

sparx99

Reading that his bonuses were agreed at his contract renewal last year. If so, Dortmund are paying him £1.5m then he will go. What mugs! :lol:
To be fair if it was true and that’s a big if; the. To reach a year after the renewal he wouldn’t have been able to move in the summer window.

Therefore there is a slight bit of this that makes sense in that Sancho could pocket an extra €1.5m by moving after that 1yr anniversary in mid to late September which previously wasn’t possible.

Hasn’t there been a rumour or ITK stating it will go through on like September 10th (roughly) for a few weeks?

Chief123

Surely Sancho’s mate and a Utd fan (Harry Pinero) knows something! :D

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders

Was posted way back in the first 400 pages when our season was still on if I'm not mistaken
Cheers boys! Appreciate it.

I remember watching this video, just forgot about it. But didn’t he mention Tuesday as well? As in the deal was supposed to be done during that week only?

I wonder if Ole knew Sancho would have to wait until now to get the bonuses.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
To be fair if it was true and that’s a big if; the. To reach a year after the renewal he wouldn’t have been able to move in the summer window.

Therefore there is a slight bit of this that makes sense in that Sancho could pocket an extra €1.5m by moving after that 1yr anniversary in mid to late September which previously wasn’t possible.

Hasn’t there been a rumour or ITK stating it will go through on like September 10th (roughly) for a few weeks?
Same Covid19 altered calendar that has undone Messi’s dreams to leave Barcelona.

Rolaholic

He probably reads this thread like all of us here. Who is he anyway?
Big United fan and Sancho's mate in real life, he also did work on the 3rd kit reveal video for Adidas that was released earlier today

SATA

Surely Sancho’s mate and a Utd fan (Harry Pinero) knows something! :D

Does he support United? He said this on twitter as well

‘Done an advert with the team i have supported from i understood what football was.

Beyond gassed. God is amazing.’

Chief123

Does he support United? He said this on twitter as well

‘Done an advert with the team i have supported from i understood what football was.

Beyond gassed. God is amazing.’
Yeah he’s a Utd fan and Sancho’s mate. He’s apparently featured in the Utd kit announcement as wel.

Shaw Mee Tah Mané

So just to summarize.. Dortmund have known all along he will leave after 1 year + caps, and instead of just paying the bonus in the summer they kept him to pay his wages, play him in pre-season and giving all fans a false hope he will stay?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
So just to summarize.. Dortmund have known all along he will leave after 1 year + caps, and instead of just paying the bonus in the summer they kept him to pay his wages, play him in pre-season and giving all fans a false hope he will stay?
Never change Dortmund

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Cheers boys! Appreciate it.

I remember watching this video, just forgot about it. But didn’t he mention Tuesday as well? As in the deal was supposed to be done during that week only?

I wonder if Ole knew Sancho would have to wait until now to get the bonuses.
Buuuut.... Today is... Tuesday? :o

Nah, if this is true, i think United have known about it for a while, hence why they've not briefed anything but the deal is still on etc and using agents fees as a suggestion for the reason of the holdup. My speculation on the matter anyway... still, it's interesting none the less.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Yeah this is what doesn’t make sense to me either.. they haven’t even signed a replacement for him..

kiristao

You have a lot of muppetry to learn yet newbie. We don't make sensible observations in the transfer forum. We hope against hope and clutch to every straw as gospel truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.