Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Reus said anything yet ? Seems like he's the one that Sancho has a strong bond with.

Houdini

There is no suitable alternative really. Those mentioned have a bad injury record and probably don’t even want to leave their current clubs.
This. There is no alternative to Sancho in terms of qality. Reminds me a finding an alternative to Hazard.

el3mel

This. There is no alternative to Sancho in terms of qality. Reminds me a finding an alternative to Hazard.
If we don't get Sancho then we put Greenwood as our main RW and buy a squad option for the bench, that's it.

Alemar

It’s strange that Dortmund is acting so visibly as a smallish club with respective mentality: whereas Man Utd doesn’t allow itself any official reaction whatsoever and continues business as usual, Dortmund is jumping out of their pants to SAY to everyone and their grandmas that “Sancho is staying”.

Why are they doing it? The market knows they will sell for the right offer, as it was proven numerous times in the previous years.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This really is quite a shame for us to lose out on prime target for the summer. Still hope we can somehow turn it around.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
this is the first time I think this isn’t happening now.
Yeah it's getting a bit much now. They'd look like complete losers if they sold him now. So I'm losing hope too for this one. Should have just paid up imo.

Chief123

He's not listening to Dortmund's lies :lol:
He actually looks more comfortable and relaxed about the situation than I would have hoped him to be. :(

Certainly doesn't look like someone whos about to agitate or request a transfer.

TsuWave

Kid just doesn’t strike me as someone that would strike or hand in a transfer request.

Also, Dortmund’s socials seem to be milking this. Weird behaviour from them. In fact, I don’t think this is the first time they take the piss out of United. I think they did something when they bagged Halaand

these little brother syndrome clubs are weird

L3G4CY15

Silly Jadon, that’s not how to request a transfer. He’s done it all wrong, someone will have to show him. He must be a bit confused on how it all works.

Pace Abuser

It’s strange that Dortmund is acting so visibly as a smallish club with respective mentality: whereas Man Utd doesn’t allow itself any official reaction whatsoever and continues business as usual, Dortmund is jumping out of their pants to SAY to everyone and their grandmas that “Sancho is staying”.

Why are they doing it? The market knows they will sell for the right offer, as it was proven numerous times in the previous years.
The whole league has an inferiority complex. This kind of posturing and "banter" is their way of trying hard to be relevant. Truth is they're a league dominated by one club with very little impact outside of Germany.

croadyman

What do people think are the chances of Sancho actually being willing to push for the move?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
If that’s real, how can you have any doubt when the lad is doing things like that.
It is real, just don't know how to tag links on instagram. It's probably about his panenka against Juve tbh, but a bit coincidental.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
One team is doing some training camp in Switzerland. The other team going into a Europa semi final. We are not the same Jadon.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

I actually respect Dortmund here. Pay us 120 Mill before training camp or we wont sell. Training camp starts and they say hes here for the season.

Ball was always in our court seemingly.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I actually respect Dortmund here. Pay us 120 Mill before training camp or we wont sell. Training camp starts and they say hes here for the season.

Ball was always in our court seemingly.
They're going to sell after this "deadline". I can agree they will prob hold out for 120m (unless Sancho kicks up a fuss) but this deadline stuff is utter bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.