Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUCK4444

Few teams are laying down 120m fees with 50m agent fees on top it’s absurd.

We should walk away and invest elsewhere feck em. 170m to tune the squad up would be money well spent compared to signing Sancho

Chiesa
Dembele (Lyon)
van De Beek

could be bought for that money.
We want fillet steak and your serving up spam sandwiches bro :nono:

RUCK4444

What do agents do to have the audacity to charge £50m?
Literally nothing I reckon, just a basic intermediary that passes messages back and forth between two parties and tries to make the numbers as big as they can be.

That’s why sensible players just get their brother or fathers to be their agent and pocket any money the leaches try to make out of it.

Womp

idiot
Anyone know if he's reliable? I'm usually not up to date on this tier list shite.

Manchester United is now leaking information to ease their embarrassment. Blame the player and their agent for not taking August 10th seriously. #BVB

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Anyone know if he's reliable? I'm usually not up to date on this tier list shite.

I'm 100% behind Romano who stated that personal terms were agreed a while back, the rest is major bullshit

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
The only way we compete is by signing Ronaldo, Sancho, Messi, Bale, Neymar, Koulibaly, Phillip Lahm and Jesus Christ.

ANYTHING less and Ed should be be fired and shot out of a cannon.

I can't believe we havent done this business earlier, its so CRINGEY. HOW CAN HE NOT SEE THE NEED FOR THESE SIGNINGS?

Castia

Thank God you're not in charge of recruitment. What an underwhelming shopping list.
The squad would be better. Chiesa is very highly rated, V. De beek is class and Dembele would be a great signing considering when Ighalo goes back we’ll have 1 striker in the squad.

Womp

idiot
I'm 100% behind Romano who stated that personal terms were agreed a while back, the rest is major bullshit
Ye, the journo seems to be suggesting we are leaking that we can't agree terms with him to save face because we didn't take the deadline seriously. Once again, not sure how reliable that is.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
We should also look into cloning George Best. I think the initial outlay of a few hundred million would be worth it in 20-30yrs.

Castia

We want fillet steak and your serving up spam sandwiches bro :nono:
You realise chiesa is a top rated young player. Just cause he’s not hyped in the British press. Been one of the top young Italian players for a couple of years now and will end up playing at the top level.

E-mal

You realise chiesa is a top rated young player. Just cause he’s not hyped in the British press. Been one of the top young Italian players for a couple of years now and will end up playing at the top level.
I have watched him, he's nothing special.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Only not here!

Rolaholic

Tend to prefer staying away from players coming straight from Serie A to the Prem tbqh

Can't remember the last one to really hit the ground running after coming to England recently ever since they fell from the top as a league and became the Juventus invitational. Maybe Coutinho 7 years ago?

I've seen a lot more of the reverse happening though which doesn't exactly do a lot to convince me of the leagues quality

Koulibaly is going to be an interesting case study whenever he goes to City

Josep Dowling

The questions have been asked about 5 times. Where has the report of £50m agents fees come from??????

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
All seems like desperate guesswork at this point. We should be patient but people just want ‘updates’ even if they’re contradictory or from bullshit sources. Until there’s reliable information the deal is off or until the window closes then it’s still on. I do hate the way we drag these sagas out though.

mav_9me

The only way we compete is by signing Ronaldo, Sancho, Messi, Bale, Neymar, Koulibaly, Phillip Lahm and Jesus Christ.

ANYTHING less and Ed should be be fired and shot out of a cannon.

I can't believe we havent done this business earlier, its so CRINGEY. HOW CAN HE NOT SEE THE NEED FOR THESE SIGNINGS?
Not sure why you mentioned Messi twice. Anyway Ronaldo and Messi are too old, past it. But otherwise agree. Would definitely improve the squad by pushing the current first teamers to the bench.

Amarsdd

I just went and stalked that post. Sancho hasn’t liked it. If he had liked it by mistake earlier, he has unliked it which is even better!
:lol: If there was a hierarchy in muppetry, you'd be getting a promotion right about now.

patty123

Because he's working on deals for Robben, Hazzard, Sneijder, Kroos, Fiberglass and Lucifer.

cyberman

What, in utter God, would we have to be embarassed about?
Theres an inferiority complex shining through from Getmany right now

E-mal

I just went and stalked that post. Sancho hasn’t liked it. If he had liked it by mistake earlier, he has unliked it which is even better!
You gotta love the caf, investigative journalism at its finest.

Amarsdd

What, in utter God, would we have to be embarassed about?
Nothing really. Just setting it up to say United were embarrassing cause we didn't pay 120m lump sum for Sancho if we don't. Like the media narrative over the last few years to point at anything United does and say its embarrassing.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Nothing really. Just setting it up to say United were embarrassing cause we didn't pay 120m lump sum for Sancho if we don't. Like the media narrative over the last few years to point at anything United does and say its embarrassing.
Literally spot on, buy a player hahaha so embarrassing, don’t buy a player hahaha so embarrassing.

Pathetic, suppose it’s what you get when you’re the biggest club in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.