Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Just need Sancho to shit in the team sandwiches at lunch, so his team mates want him out ASAP.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Surely him being left out of the squad could easily indicate that Dortmund just want to get through the window.

His head might well not be in it, he may very well want to come to United but if Dortmund don't want to do business, there's sod all he can do about it.

ReddBalls

Fredrik's tweet:
"Dortmund claims he is ill. Last I heard was that he is reluctant to play, not ill. Dortmund has also claimed a lot of other stuff that does not correlate with the information I've gotten my hands on through the transfer window."

Matriac

29% of my total posts on this forum is in this thread.

It's always been happening.
He's coming. Never in doubt.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fredrik's tweet:
"Dortmund claims he is ill. Last I heard was that he is reluctant to play, not ill. Dortmund has also claimed a lot of other stuff that does not correlate with the information I've gotten my hands on through the transfer window."
Well he’s putting his neck on the line in terms of reliability now. Let’s see.

RUCK4444

When you think about it in literal terms how far can a player go to force a move?

Down tools, tell them they will never kick a ball again for the selling club? Just fly to England?

What come back is there for the player who wants a move in this situation, general question really.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
When you think about it in literal terms how far can a player go to force a move?

Down tools, tell them they will never kick a ball again for the selling club? Just fly to England?

What come back is there for the player who wants a move in this situation, general question really.
Tevez @ City wrote the manual on this. He lost, but showed the full range of tactics available. Fans also took him back.

FizzyWomack

I can’t believe people are buying the idea that he’s ill with this “mysterious” illness. :lol:

Whatever happens between now and Monday, one thing I’m certain of is that he’s not ill! It’s like a clinically proven “transfer window illness”.

Oh also, this is happening boys!:D
You are most definitely my favourite muppet in here Chief!

The positive posts, the light humour.

After Sancho is holding up that red shirt I declare you Sir Chief123.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Fredrik's tweet:
Simply BVB's holding brinksmanship position.

This is still so ON.
Fear not muppets: will get resolved on Monday when Sancho is anyway in UK for England duty.

dabeast

At Ramelle, they find Sancho among a small group of paratroopers preparing to defend the key bridge against an imminent German attack. Miller tells Sancho that his brothers are dead, and that he was ordered to bring him home. Sancho is distressed about his brothers, but is unwilling to leave his post. Miller combines his unit with the paratroopers in defense of the bridge. He devises a plan to ambush the enemy with two .30-caliber machine guns, Molotov cocktails, anti-tank mines, and improvised satchel charges made from socks.

Saving Private Sancho's Wikipedia

Adcuth

We literally can get him if we pay the fee. He obviously wants to come. The fans are clamouring for him. I think the amount we'll make in merchandise should be enough reason to pay up.

Member 101269

There is a lot of giddiness is the thread.

Has anyone purchased a united shirt with Sancho 7 on the back? (testing the level of giddiness)

Enfant terrible

Zorc is a just a wanker.
Sancho goes for 110 - 115.
In 5 yearly instalments.
And Zorc sends us a container of tulips, swiss chocolate and recites us a self written poem on SKY DE.
Mark.My.Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.