Jamal Khashoggi Murder | Ordered Directly by MBS

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
There are people who criticize the western democracies. Unfortunately, this is the main alternative. Regimes that kill whoever criticizes them.
So western democracies doesn't kill their own presidents? their own citizens sometimes?

Sadly, people in control, democracies or not democracies, will do whatever it takes to remain in control, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state. They do shit ISIS get a bad rep for on a regular basis. Only difference is they have the world's largest oil reserves.

Adisa

90% of terrorists are either Whahabbis or Salafis. Not a fecking coincidence.

Reddy Rederson

Throw in he Russians doing whatever they like. The world has become a very dangerous place. I’m beginning to think preppers have the right idea
The world was always a dangerous, vile place. There’s just better coverage of it now. But balanced out by equal measure of conflicting propaganda to make sure we are all baffled and confused.

Adisa

It's disgusting. Kill someone cause they wrote something you don't like. What value do you place on life?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Throw in he Russians doing whatever they like. The world has become a very dangerous place. I’m beginning to think preppers have the right idea
The world is possibly currently more dangerous than it was ten or twenty years ago, but it was definitely more acute during the Cold War. Nuclear War was genuinely close several times. That's not going to happen now (unless India and Pakistan get some ideas, but that might be contained), but I guess we do have Russia making proxy-war moves. And the middle east is still the middle east.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Despicable but par for the course with the 'reformer' prince. His crackdown on dissidents and critics and the rate of it is shocking. Or is it? He has the unconditional support of Trump and when someone dared mention his human right abuses (Canada), we found very few supporting voices anywhere.

Instead of enlightenment and human rights reaching Saudi Arabia and other similar repressive areas of the world, the enlightened world is regressing.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
A Saudi source told Reuters that British intelligence believed there had been an attempt to drug Khashoggi inside the consulate that culminated in an overdose. He said the information came from a British intelligence source. Contacted by Reuters, British intelligence did not comment. Asked about this account, a Saudi official said: “This death is not true.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rch-for-missing-saudi-dissident-idUSKCN1MK1WY
I've never been more disturbed than I am right now," said Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. "If this man was murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, that would cross every line of normality in the international community."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/10/lin...y-if-saudi-arabia-killed-jamal-khashoggi.html
He was wearing an Apple Watch which was connected to his 2 phones outside the embassy. Hopefully the recordings may help to determine what happened to him.

Last edited:

CA_vampire

So western democracies doesn't kill their own presidents? their own citizens sometimes?

Sadly, people in control, democracies or not democracies, will do whatever it takes to remain in control, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
No, western democracies do not kill their own presidents.

And no, the western democracies do not kill people because they criticized their presidents.

CA_vampire

He was wearing an Apple Watch which was connected to his 2 phones outside the embassy. Hopefully the recordings may help to determine what happened to him.
<<“He said the safest country in the world for Saudi Arabians was Turkey,” said Yasin Aktay, an Erdogan aide and close friend of Khashoggi.>>

Really? He was placing his faith on Erdogan? Erdogan has jailed dozens who criticized him!

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
<<“He said the safest country in the world for Saudi Arabians was Turkey,” said Yasin Aktay, an Erdogan aide and close friend of Khashoggi.>>

Really? He was placing his faith on Erdogan? Erdogan has jailed dozens who criticized him!
Yeah but this guy is/was connected to the Muslim Brotherhood by the looks of it. Given Erdogan's support for the MB he had probably been in Turkey on the understanding that Erdogan had his back.

CA_vampire

Yeah but this guy is/was connected to the Muslim Brotherhood by the looks of it. Given Erdogan's support for the MB he had probably been in Turkey on the understanding that Erdogan had his back.
I didn't know that. So it is red islamists vs blue islamists or something? They all work for the glory of allah but under different clubs? And that guy was against the crackdown in his own country but fine with the crackdown in Turkey?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I didn't know that. So it is red islamists vs blue islamists or something? They all work for the glory of allah but under different clubs? And that guy was against the crackdown in his own country but fine with the crackdown in Turkey?
I don’t know his views on Turkey. But yes, the Saudis and the other so-called ‘moderate’ Arab states - UAE, Egypt and Jordan - despise the MB and its backers Turkey and Qatar, which they believe (with some reason) aim to overthrow them.

Kaos

I’m not fan of the MB in the slightest but this is hardly a unique strain of hypocrisy. The west is just as guilty of preaching to the high heavens of Iranian/Syrian-sponsored oppression while turning a blind eye to Saudi crackdowns.

The issue at hand here is we have the probable murder of a journalist on behalf of the Saudi regime being spearheaded by a ‘reformist’ crown prince (who incidentally is championed by the west).

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
If any country needs an 'arab spring' it is Saudi. State funded terrorism at its finest - cnuts.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Horrific to think that anyone, anywhere would commit a crime such as this, but for any sort of “civilised state” to commit it gives me the shivers. Beggars belief that it could be carried out on the orders of a country’s rulers and followed through by diplomats on another country’s territory. Saudi diplomats will not be welcome guests in Turkey or anywhere else if they have murdered Khashoggi in this way.

Safe to say the Saudi consulate won’t need a public entrance for the foreseeable future, whatever the result of this investigation.

The Firestarter

Horrific to think that anyone, anywhere would commit a crime such as this, but for any sort of “civilised state” to commit it gives me the shivers. Beggars belief that it could be carried out on the orders of a country’s rulers and followed through by diplomats on another country’s territory. Saudi diplomats will not be welcome guests in Turkey or anywhere else if they have murdered Khashoggi in this way.

Safe to say the Saudi consulate won’t need a public entrance for the foreseeable future, whatever the result of this investigation.
civilized state :lol: Probably a morning after pill there is a stone.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Laughable that they're trying to say none of the cameras inside were operational.

People that do these kind of things are getting more and more brazen.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Laughable that they're trying to say none of the cameras inside were operational.

People that do these kind of things are getting more and more brazen.
You sure? I think they've always been brazen like this.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Who and by whom?
For example, prosecutor Alberto Nisman in Argentina. He was working to bring Cristina Fernandez to justice...

Someone "suicided" him.

Same thing happen all the time with environmental activists. One day they are protesting, next day they are "suicided".

The whom are always the same people. Power and money interests.

Adisa

Saudi Arabia is a rogue state. Lets not forget they kidnapped an entire sovereign country's prime minister.