Jamal Khashoggi Murder | Ordered Directly by MBS

mu4c_20le

Well it’s good that those guys won’t be executed. Those people would have likely been patsies who had next to nothing to do with the murder. The real culprits wouldn’t have been touched at all.
You think so? They don't seem like important people, sounds like your usual secret police / death squad goons. Don't even need protecting when they can just commute them.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You think so? They don't seem like important people, sounds like your usual secret police / death squad goons. Don't even need protecting when they can just commute them.
Admittedly, I’ve not read much after I learned of the sentence. Look, they’re probably all bad considering, but it’s usually the dispensable that get wrong end of the stick in these types of situations. Do we know that those (convicted) people killed him for sure? The whole thing is a sham. The state is absolutely abhorrent.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The lowest point of this whole fiasco was when they forced the guy's kids to do a video with the king.

The Firestarter

When you think about how many here were fine with this lot because we'd get Mbappe or something.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
When you think about how many here were fine with this lot because we'd get Mbappe or something.
Thst true? Seemed to recall a large portion being opposed to it. Granted i didnt keep up with the entire thread.

Cant wait for Donnie to condemn this like he condemned Belarus and the poisoning of the Russian opposition leader, bc we stand for democracy!!! *crickets* /s

MuFc_1992

The lowest point of this whole fiasco was when they forced the guy's kids to do a video with the king.
That must have been truly heartbreaking for the son. What exactly were they trying to accomplish with that?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
That must have been truly heartbreaking for the son. What exactly were they trying to accomplish with that?
Shithousery mixed with loyalty I'd imagine.

Id imagine one step out of line that day and he'd have been in a car accident later that afternoon.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Yeah, because The Glazers are American and there's no major difference between unscrupulous businessmen and state-ordered assassinations or something.

Cloud7

Truly made me sick. I don't like to over dramatize things, but the fact that so many of our fans wanted this lot to take over us is the first time I felt disgusted at my fellow United fans.

arthurka

Truly made me sick. I don't like to over dramatize things, but the fact that so many of our fans wanted this lot to take over us is the first time I felt disgusted at my fellow United fans.
To be fair most here had hoped the Glazers would sell and thought no new owner could be worse.. That said this is such a brutal video it truly sends shivers down your spine. The Glazers might be bad owners but they are nothing similar to what this government is.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It probably is worth it’s own thread. Saudi and modern aren’t two words I’d put together.

Infra-red

Remember when Newcastle fans were excusing this so they could have a big money takeover?
Many on here unfortunately did the same, when it looked like the Saudis might be buying us in 2018/19.

There are none so fickle as football fans.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I bet this won't change a damn Thing. Western countries Will still trade with Them as always, Even if they killed an innocent man, a journalist at that, for speaking his mind.

Well that's the real world. When you go and do your shopping do you have to provide a report on your moral purity to the shopkeeper?

diarm

Well that's the real world. When you go and do your shopping do you have to provide a report on your moral purity to the shopkeeper?
No because he is innocent until proven guilty. Were he a proven, yet unconvicted murderer, the shopkeeper would be well within his rights to refuse to serve him.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
No because he is innocent until proven guilty. Were he a proven, yet unconvicted murderer, the shopkeeper would be well within his rights to refuse to serve him.
What's the point of that? How can the US lecture the Saudis on human rights?

diarm

What's the point of that? How can the US lecture the Saudis on human rights?
What's the point in refusing to trade with proven murderers? Integrity, self-preservation, deterrence and punishment I suppose. What's the point in imprisoning murderers in general society?

The US is not the only Western country and besides, if this was a small, poor African nation butchering journalists, you can be sure the US and all her cronies would be lining up to lecture them on human rights.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
What's the point in refusing to trade with proven murderers? Integrity, self-preservation, deterrence and punishment I suppose. What's the point in imprisoning murderers in general society?

The US is not the only Western country and besides, if this was a small, poor African nation butchering journalists, you can be sure the US and all her cronies would be lining up to lecture them on human rights.

Not really. The US has done loads of trade with African nations that butcher innocents. So has every Western nation.

diarm

Not really. The US has done loads of trade with African nations that butcher innocents. So has every Western nation.
They have also imposed economic sanctions on nations in response to human rights violations. So has every Western nation.

Foxbatt

Well well well...what's next though? What's gonna happen now.
Nothing much. MBS orders the assassination of a reporter. US governments bombs civilians.
If they sanctioned MBS he is going to turn to Putin and Xi.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

:lol:
:lol: alright.
That's why Biden called him, to say - hey, we have this report coming out that says you're guilty as sin but we're still on for all those arms sales to you, right. And that oil you're still going to sell to us, right?.
Entirely predictable.
Plus the idea of the US lecturing anyone on human rights issues is beyond silly.

sport2793

:lol: anyone who thought that any sanctions were going to be placed on MBS lives in a fairy tale world. It's shambolic how tied up the US is with a regime like Saudi Arabia.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
:lol: anyone who thought that any sanctions were going to be placed on MBS lives in a fairy tale world. It's shambolic how tied up the US is with a regime like Saudi Arabia.
We’re no better in the UK If we’re being honest here

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Cant let little things like premeditated murder get in the way of making money.

‘murica.