Film James Bond is the Worst Spy In the Entire World...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah I avoided saying that one because it's a bit rubbish.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
In real life those wires would have sliced him up.

Lance Uppercut

I like how she tries to escape in a HOT AIR BALLOON, when there was any number of cars right there.

:lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Some of the people that are in this :lol: Goldie and Omid Djalali

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Ah, you can't beat a bit of Roger. Or Mary Goodnight. Though I do beat myself about her.

Surprised anyone could say Man With The Golden Gun is the weakest, not when Die Another Day is also being discussed! Tomorrow Never Dies was fairly weak as well.

hungrywing

Random Bond Trivia item no. 4958-b4:

Tomorrow Never Dies, was originally entitled Tomorrow Never Lies (hence the newspaper mogul baddie and his nefarious inky plot). However, speaking of ink, a smeared fax of an internal memo resulted in the Print & Advertising team creating mock-up posters, flyers, bus-ads etc. under the belief that the last word in the title was 'Dies'. These materials then made their way back to the producers, who decided that the title wasn't too bad.

Lance Uppercut

It irks me that they blow up the Lotus in this one. Great ski chase, though.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
For Your Eyes Only.

Ludicrous intro. I don't like this one at all.
They did that because the character of Blofeld and SPECTRE were the subject of a long running copyright legal claim so they deliberately killed them off in the canon.

Lance Uppercut

I think the Bond chick is exceedingly tasty. It also features the little blond nympho.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Cool factoid. Didn't know that.
It was all related to the Thunderball screenplay rights which is how we saw Spectre to be disposed of in For Your Eyes Only in 1981 and in 1983 for Thunderball to be officially remade as Never Say Never Again and all related Blofeld/Spectre characters to not be used again.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Underwater quippage from Moore. feck knows how anyone heard it.

I'm actually enjoying this a lot more than I remember. Must be just the song I hate.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Watching a View To A Kill and Bond isn't as great of a charmer as I remember, very pushy and slightly rapey.