James Ducker: "Utd squad left shocked by Mourinho’s public censure, personal nature of criticism...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAME DIOUF 32

I would suspect Rooney had written the article himself but the spellings all seem to be correct.

Justin Bieber

I think this season is going to be an uphill battle, we need another window or two for Mourinho to get rid of every last remnant of Sir Alex reign, he needs to build a squad loyal to him and his team.

Can't believe it's happening again with this manager especially. I'd love to know for sure who the mole is so I can direct my hatred at someone instead of football players in general right about now.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Manchester United's Michael Carrick speaking to Sky Sports: "Just before half-time we took our foot off the gas and let them get back in to it which we were disappointed with.

"I'm not going to change my game and Jose knows my strengths, you play some games you miss some games. People need to calm down over the squad changes - we're all in it together.

"Sometimes you play other times you don't it's a squad game and whoever plays Saturday will hopefully go in to it with confidence."

Man, Carrick looks like he could be the next James Bond or something. :drool:

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I can't decide whats worse, Rooneys performance or the Caf acting like a bunch of gossiping school girls, over analysing everything and working out how it fits it into their perception of events. Worse than a celeb column, there's a whole thread on the Pitt Jolie divorce I think some of you would be more suited for than football.

Lucifer Rising

I can't decide whats worse, Rooneys performance or the Caf acting like a bunch of gossiping school girls, over analysing everything and working out how it fits it into their perception of events. Worse than a celeb column, there's a whole thread on the Pitt Jolie divorce I think some of you would be more suited for than football.
Ha ha, bunch of schoolgirl Einsteins !

DavelinaJolie

Good on Carrick.

As for whomever the rat is, if you're genuinely surprised by anything Mourinho does then you haven't been paying attention the past decade.

acnumber9

I think this season is going to be an uphill battle, we need another window or two for Mourinho to get rid of every last remnant of Sir Alex reign, he needs to build a squad loyal to him and his team.

Can't believe it's happening again with this manager especially. I'd love to know for sure who the mole is so I can direct my hatred at someone instead of football players in general right about now.
Does that include De Gea or just people you don't like?

derace

still baffled that many thought carrick should be the rat. why on earth should he do that?

chicha14

Are our players really this mentally weak?

They need to run to the media with every issue in the dressing room? Players cannot handle a bit of public grilling?

How dare their boss point out mistakes they have made!

if anything it should toughen them up and make sure they go out and prove the manager wrong!!

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Are our players really this mentally weak?

They need to run to the media with every issue in the dressing room? Players cannot handle a bit of public grilling?

How dare their boss point out mistakes they have made!

if anything it should toughen them up and make sure they go out and prove the manager wrong!!
This

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
How nailed on was the rumour that Rio was leaking the line-up during Moyes tenure?
It was supposed to be a young player but the Caf thinks that it's BS because Rio is behind it.

sugar_kane

Love that Carrick's bumbling statement that we all need to calm down meant is definitive proof that he had nothing to do with anything.

I'm not saying he did, but what he said in his interview last night also isn't proof that he didn't.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Love that Carrick's bumbling statement that we all need to calm down meant is definitive proof that he had nothing to do with anything.

I'm not saying he did, but what he said in his interview last night also isn't proof that he didn't.
What was bumbling about it?

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Christ sake, every year since Fergie left we get this shit. There's something rotten in this club and I wish we could remove it already.
Whoever's leaking these stories needs to be hung out to dry. It's fecking ridiculous that it's still happening three years after SAF left. Nip it at the bud and give them a public bollocking and cut them from the starting line-up.
Only just read this article.

The fans don't want to hear this sort of stuff season after season and I'm sure the Club don't want to hear it either. The sooner we find out where these leaks are coming from the sooner we can get rid of the "offender." Fortunately Mourinho has his own man in the dressing room (Zlatan) so he'll have a fair idea where they're emanating from.

Status
Not open for further replies.