James Garner image 37

James Garner England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

SAFMUTD

Can't be worse than Matic, give him the minutes.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Yes. I see a maturity in his game I dont see in Garner. He is much more nimble and aware. I think he will be the better player in the long run.
Dont disagree, both probably not at United though

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yes. I see a maturity in his game I dont see in Garner. He is much more nimble and aware. I think he will be the better player in the long run.
I'm not seeing a great deal of difference when they played at the same level to be honest and I don't know If either will physically make it in the prem.

Bondi77

Been called up to England U21s for first time which would have to be based on his Forest form from last season so congrats to the young man.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone watching Forest Derby now?

Big game for forest, they've lost 4 to start the season

Blood Mage

Should we consider recalling him if we don't sign anybody tomorrow? I don't rate him much but would rather see him in the midfield pivot with Fred than Pogba.

Gerald G

No - he's not good enough yet. He's also not better than our current midfielders so there's no point. Let him try improve and get regular minutes

dabeast

We should never have loaned him until we were sure that we had gotten a DM. He would have been a great youngster (who has already excelled at Championship-level) to drip-feed into the team.

Indnyc

Anyone watching the Forest game? He started for them today.
Regular starter for Forrest it seems. 90 minutes again today. Anyone know how he's doing?
Last two games he was a bit poor but a lot of it seemed to be due to the coaching.. Today, he apparently played well with the caretaker manager in charge.. Was involved a bit in the second goal as well