James Rodriguez

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
:lol: you're just the worst

If we paid £63m for a player we don't need seemingly purely because they had a really good World Cup I'd probably question the sanity of our owners.
He was signed last summer by Moncao for 45m Euros. He didn't just have a really good World Cup. He has long been touted as a future superstar.

Trizy

So if stories keep coming out every year about Perez hiding Madrids debt (€550 million this time last year) how come they're 1. getting away with these signings without it affecting FFP 2. How are they even in debt? their revenue is huge!

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
:lol: you're just the worst

If we paid £63m for a player we don't need seemingly purely because they had a really good World Cup I'd probably question the sanity of our owners.
They bought him purely because Barca got Suarez, so Real needed to hit back with something of their own so they just went with the hipster player at the moment, as they always do.

Evilsanta

what will become of Falcao now that James has left, surely he will be looking at it and thinking whats the point in staying here if there selling off the best players. It doesnt look like they made much of a fight when Madrid came knocking.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It's amazing how quickly we're getting our targets this summer, it's actually a bit crazy.
You put us to shame, that's for sure. And we claim to be the biggest and best? The reality is you are the front runners of world football.

Donut

It's amazing how quickly we're getting our targets this summer, it's actually a bit crazy.
There are probably no negotiations, you just pay whatever the asking price is.

gaucho_10

It really is, but Flo wouldn't last through entire August, would he..? Might be Khedira is also leaving and he'll leave that last transfer for mid August.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
You put us to shame, that's for sure. And we claim to be the biggest and best? The reality is you are the front runners of world football.
I think having just won the CL has something to do with it though (signing players this easily I mean). It's so crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if we would still sign a striker for crazy money, it's still so early in the window that it feels we're not done shopping yet.

Come on, Kun, you know you want to. :drool:

Last edited:

United22

Real and Barca are always awesome at FIFA. They could lineup with Crouch and Heskey and EA would give them a 86 just because they are Real/Barca players^^
Dunno which FIFA you are on about. Real is awesome but Barcelona is horrible with that slow midfield and crosses take their team of midgets apart. High ratings they may have, but they are still shite compared to the other top teams

Hellboy

Dunno which FIFA you are on about. Real is awesome but Barcelona is horrible with that slow midfield and crosses take their team of midgets apart. High ratings they may have, but they are still shite compared to the other top teams
Barca are very good when you're a seasoned player and play on the ground.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I think having just won the CL has something to do with it though (signing players this easily I mean). It's so crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if we would still sign a striker for crazy money, it's still so early in the window that it feels we're not done shopping yet.

Come on, Kun, you know you want to. :drool:
What strikers have you been linked to that you think are actual targets? Seeing as Benzema is your only recognised striker, will any new striker come in and rotate with Benzema or would he be sold/ask to leave as a result?

United22

Barca are very good when you're a seasoned player and play on the ground.
Gone are the days of possession football on FIFA. In the higher divisions of FIFA all you see is over the top balls or counter attacking with pacy wingers

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
What strikers have you been linked to that you think are actual targets? Seeing as Benzema is your only recognised striker, will any new striker come in and rotate with Benzema or would he be sold/ask to leave as a result?
Nah I don't think there's a chance of us letting Benz leave this summer. We've been linked with Falcao quite heavily before/during the WC but it seems to have died down a bit now. I'm secretely hoping for Aguero, we've been linked with him in the past and would be a fantastic signing for us.

Think I'm getting a bit greedy now though...we'll probably end up with Adebayor on a loan deal again or something.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Kroos and Rodriguez in one summer? Real Madrid fans have it easy don't they :(

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Real always do these red carpet parades of new shiny signings at the Bernabeau.

I wonder if we'd do that if we actually signed a player that would draw a crowd like that. Last one I would say would have been 18 year old Rooney...

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
If only we'd still had Forlan in 2010. We'd have got £50m for him just for winning the Golden Ball.

Suus

I knowhe's a good talent and all. But I'm not convinced about him. And with that in mind, I kinda hope he'll become a £60m flop, just like Kaka - it would be the sweetest thing for those money grabbing spastics in Madrid to endure yet again.

Cina

Huntelaar & Diarra €25m each. Kaka €65m. Illarramendi €39m. feck me they don't half waste money.
To be fair, look at the amount of money we've wasted on players in recent times too, just on a lesser scale, money wise.