• Be made to walk alone through Liverpool

Votes: 113 14.4%
  • Buy a my little pony for the girl

Votes: 141 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madzo2007

The dad is a bit a of an idiot as well, one for recording while driving which will probably get him in trouble as well, not that he thought about that when he shared the video. His daughter seemed embarrassed for him.

Doubt Carragher will be on MNF tomorrow night until this blows over.

Djemba-Djemba

I'd be absolutely amazed if he didn't get sacked for that.

Can you imagine the Scouse outcry if Gary Neville had been caught spitting at Liverpool fans? They'd want him sacked immediately.

Minimalist

The most unflattering image and scenario.

Really shocked if he doesn't get suspended for that.

Don't get me wrong if the scenario is true in it's entirety, then yeah the folks in the other car sound like absolute twats but no matter, you can't do that.

shaky

Feel a bit sorry for Carra here. Stupid for taking the bait instead of ignoring the moron in the other car. Why couldn't it have been Souness instead. I'd have been right at the front of the pitchfork queue then.

FujiVice

Feel a bit sorry for Carra here. Stupid for taking the bait instead of ignoring the moron in the other car. Why couldn't it have been Souness instead. I'd have been right at the front of the pitchfork queue then.
Souness wouldnt have spat. He's have got out and killed both the father and daughter and dumped their remains in the middle of Anfield.

Josep Dowling

He’s never been able to take banter but he certainly dishes it out. Pretty much the same as every Liverpool fan then really.

King Eric 7

Should be sacked and made to do community service outside OT after match days picking litter up. Not entirely serious about the last bit but it would be fun

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He lost his rag? What is he a caveman?

Just pull up the window!

IrishMcD

The fathers reaction to his daughter being spat on is to laugh and say "Ooh Jamie Carragher spat on my daughter" and try recording her to the point where she's nearly crying telling him to stop. What an absolute gimp.
Also, Carragher is a fool, and I shouldn't be coming away from this video more annoyed at the "victim" but my god he sounds like a class A twat.

Giggs86

Twat father needs banning from the road for using a phone while driving too.

End of Carragher this with punditry I imagine and well deserved if so.
I think it was the daughter who was filming with the phone.

FujiVice

The bloke for keep following him is a proper bell end, although not as big of a bell end as Carra just keep driving the bloke would have got bored in the end
Either that or crashed the car with his daughter in it because he was on his phone.

C3Pique

Even if he was being provoked, it's no excuse. I'm sure he's used to it as a professional sportsman and TV personality. Just wind your window up and drive on ffs. As he'll be regarded as someone looked up to there is no way that sky can keep him on.

And what is it with Scousers? Spitting, biting, racist DJ assaulters.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
No way should he just accept the apology and move on. Press charges, sue, do whatever..

Bojan11

Why on earth do you feel sorry for someone who spat on someone?

Hansa

Not enjoying this trend where every little misdemeanor is a sackable offence. Make nice and get on with it. Or have a wrestling match in public.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What the feck was he thinking? It’s not like Liverpool were actually ever in the game so he can’t be feeling cheated and have a sense of injustice that would provoke that action.

He comes across as pretty level headed but that must be an act. Shame as I like him as a pundit but he’ll be sacked surely.

cyberman

To be fair, it's hard to tell if he's spitting, or just talking

From the comments..

Josep Dowling

The dad is a bit a of an idiot as well, one for recording while driving which will probably get him in trouble as well, not that he thought about that when he shared the video. His daughter seemed embarrassed for him.

Doubt Carragher will be on MNF tomorrow night until this blows over.
I’m sure selling the video to the papers will pay off any fine he gets...

Djemba-Djemba

Not enjoying this trend where every little misdemeanor is a sackable offence. Make nice and get on with it. Or have a wrestling match in public.
He's fecking spat at someone!

There's few things more disgusting and vile than that. The other guy is clearly a knobhead but there's absolutely no excuse for what Carragher did.

Status
Not open for further replies.