Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Been excellent this season.
Not the most likable guy, but that really doesn't matter.
He was playing non league football 4 years ago... what a fantastic story.

Acole9

Outstanding
I see a Craig Bellamy in him. Liverpool-bound I think. That's his level.
That's a good shout to be fair, he's got that workman like ability about him like Bellamy had. Not only that but he's an absolute tool as well!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's already 28, I thought he was a bit younger than that. Half decent player, but I could see him staying at Leicester as their talisman-like figure.

Varun

Staff
Lovely goals yesterday. Hard worker, pacy, is a nuisance. Think his level is not very high though.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Other players could learn from his drive and mentality. cnut or not, he gives his all on the pitch.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
That second goal of his against Arsenal was a peach of a finish. Wonderful curling shot with barely any run up. Nice finish on the first one too. He's in good form, scored more this season already than the last. Not a fantastic player but fast becoming Leicester's star.

hp88

If he keeps it up, he deserves to be in the squad for Euro 2016.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
On form he deserves to play for England. Its not like choosing players based on names has particularly worked well for England well in the past.

Yes, his form may fade, and most likely will. But as for now, he is one of the best forming players in the league. He deserves all the plaudits he is getting.

Raw

Agreed with the above, he's a twat but he's been very good this season. For once I'd like England to stop picking players purely because they play for a top 6 team.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Who would you have dropping out? I'd take a lot of players before i took Vardy despite the form he is in.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I see. I remember that incident, but didn't think people would still be a bit bitter about it.

Forgot about the racial thing though.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This is like that Obvious Townsend Twitter parody.

Of course he deserves to be in the England squad if he keeps scoring with a ratio of 0.6 goals per game. That'd be a 20 goal season! :lol:

Carl

Agreed with the above, he's a twat but he's been very good this season. For once I'd like England to stop picking players purely because they play for a top 6 team.
Seriously? Since Hodgson has been in charge he's almost made it a habit of regularly picking players outside the top 6.

SiRed

Its the Rafael incident..people here have hated him since.
True. Though it may have been his post match interview. I just no that i hate the guy after that day. He seemed to be fouling people left right and centre and the ref just allowed it. Cheating Chavvy Cnut

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
True. Though it may have been his post match interview. I just no that i hate the guy after that day. He seemed to be fouling people left right and centre and the ref just allowed it. Cheating Chavvy Cnut
Didnt really hear the post match comments..avoided that like the plague..but he is an insignificant player , he had his day against us in a match that didnt really affect our season in the grand scheme of things. Not worth the hate imo.

Andy Jones

Supports
SUNDERLAND
He's a below average player in good form for a half decent side. It won't last, for him or Leicester.

Andy Jones

Supports
SUNDERLAND
I see a Craig Bellamy in him. Liverpool-bound I think. That's his level.
He's nowhere near that level. Leicester are in a good bit of form and he's benefiting from it. Bellamy was 10 times the player Vardy will ever be.

NinjaFletch

Seriously? Since Hodgson has been in charge he's almost made it a habit of regularly picking players outside the top 6.
And they've almost all played 1-2 games, contributed nothing and been just as quickly discarded.

It's an exercise in appeasement from Hodgson and a waste of everybody's time.

Carl

And they've almost all played 1-2 games, contributed nothing and been just as quickly discarded.

It's an exercise in appeasement from Hodgson and a waste of everybody's time.
Jagielka, Clyne, Barkley, Delph and Lallana have been regular members of the first 11 and squad for around 2 years despite any of them playing for regular top 6 sides.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's a below average player in good form for a half decent side. It won't last, for him or Leicester.
If they play with the same counter attacking style, he suits them perfectly and it might continue to be good for him. He's a great athlete an solid finisher. If or when they need to change that would be the end of his dream run.

He might actually be a good fit at Everton if Martinez can get him in his price range.

m1y2

he looks like a massive cnut but as a player he's simply better than Rooney

Andy Jones

Supports
SUNDERLAND
If someone scores 20 goals a season they absolutely deserve a call up.
So if Vardy scores twenty goals and Sturridge, Rooney, Kane and Welbeck get 15, Vardy should go ahead of one of the above? That argument is incredibly flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.