Jammy Sevilla

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
They’re a weird team. They’re a CL team constantly winning the b tier tournament.
Would another CL team who constantly gave 100 percent to beating EL teams be this successful?
They’re not a CL team, not regularly. They’re also 11th in the league this year. It’s more like if the arsenal of the last decade dominated the Europa.

James35

Bastard shit houses they are but we should have knocked them out in first leg and I’m sure we would have won the Europa league ourselves.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Their jamminess never does them much good in the Champions League.

Abhinav

Hope we don’t draw them in the CL next season. A really annoying team to play with a lot of unlikable characters.

cyberman

They’re not a CL team, not regularly. They’re also 11th in the league this year. It’s more like if the arsenal of the last decade dominated the Europa.
Of course they are, they’ve qualified for the CL at least 7 times by winning the thing alone! Just checked that’s now 4 CL qualifications in a row and I’m not going to bother listing qualification though EL and not the league.

Zoo

They are a good team and very difficult opponent when in the groove. We messed it up at Old Trafford and then folded in Seville. Hopefully lessons learnt.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Of course they are, they’ve qualified for the CL at least 7 times by winning the thing alone! Just checked that’s now 4 CL qualifications in a row and I’m not going to bother listing qualification though EL and not the league.
Ok well I’d count “CL team” as a team that consistently finishes top four not by the EL loophole. Sevilla since 2010 have finished outside the top four more than inside it I believe.

cyberman

Ok well I’d count “CL team” as a team that consistently finishes top four not by the EL loophole. Sevilla since 2010 have finished outside the top four more than inside it I believe.
Winning gets them in the CL it’s not a loophole, they literally dropped down from the CL this season as well. Not just that but they become top seeds for the groups as well so technically they get easier draws and still constantly drop down.
They’re constantly fighting around 4th and 5th in Spain. All I’m saying is it’s weird for a team who regularly play in the top tier competition to adapt the b tier into their clubs identity.
At this stage I’d wager there’s a portion of their fanbase who don’t care if they get out of the CL groups or not

miked99

It's odd how they're almost unbeatable in the Europa League, yet not one bit of that translates to the CL where they're completely useless.

I don't know how we managed to mess it up so badly when we played them. Should've wrapped that game up in the first leg.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
These bells are going to get 3rd in their CL group and win this fecki g title yet again. Don't understand how they keep doing it.

always_hoping

These bells are going to get 3rd in their CL group and win this fecki g title yet again. Don't understand how they keep doing it.
Sure wouldn't it be funny if Jammy Sevilla beat jammy Liverpool in the Dublin Europa League final next year.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Well he might be a pedophile. But at least he's not like these cheating cnuts from Spain who keep winning the Euro League.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
You meant the joke, right? Like, you chose this thread title because it's funny that it looks a bit like the name of the bad guy? Cause I'm going slightly insane reading all these comments that are like 'I misread the title hehe' as if this is all some unfortunate coincidence.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
You meant the joke, right? Like, you chose this thread title because it's funny that it looks a bit like the name of the bad guy? Cause I'm going slightly insane reading all these comments that are like 'I misread the title hehe' as if this is all some unfortunate coincidence.
It's like deja vu

@Wumminator

GazTheLegend

They are a good team and very difficult opponent when in the groove. We messed it up at Old Trafford and then folded in Seville. Hopefully lessons learnt.
Referees let them get away with absolute bullshit which helps them. I'm so done with the play acting and endless niggly fouls that Spanish teams are let away with consistently, and it's basically why as much as I've tried (for the few years I did have sky sports and la Liga) I simply could never be entertained by much of the nonsense in that league. Even el classico just had the referees blowing up every minute, probably because they were paid to break up the game by Barcelona for any slight touch - it's easy to play a "passing" game when you literally can't touch the player that has possession of the ball, and it stops any semblance of hope of trying to play football yourself if your players are easily wound up, which ours naturally would be in the slightly more flowing premier league.

PeteManic

EtH cost us the first leg and Captain Harry cost us the second leg. Simple as that.

Lee565

Is it Sevilla jammyness in this competition or is rakitic still a top class midfielder that would get in our first 11 midfield over eriksen or fred?

Care_de_Bobo

Is it Sevilla jammyness in this competition or is rakitic still a top class midfielder that would get in our first 11 midfield over eriksen or fred?
The former. Matic looked like the best midfielder on the pitch in the final until he was forced off at the end. Should we bring him back as well? Or maybe Scholes is bored of sucking toes and fancies coming out of retirement again.