Japanese Messi

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Is noone actually stunned by this?

Wow.
I am!

The whole thing is staggering.

Starkie_1 said:
Because he's 9 years old. I knew a kid at 10 who could kick a ball 30-40 yards to someones feet, score curling Beckham like free kicks and corners every single time and run past the entire opposition..... By the age of 15 he wasn't even getting in the local school team as everyone caught up with him.

I wouldn't like to put odds on it, but its surely more than one in a million chance.
Bollocks. That's exaggeration, surely.

Diablodave

I am!

The whole thing is staggering.

Bollocks. That's exaggeration, surely.

Pretty much happened with a guy in my year too who was the playground dribbler and all the tricks, and used to skin everybody 4 or 5 times, score from freekicks all the time. By about the age of 15 we were all just as quick, just as big, didnt get bundled off the ball, and his only use to us was through a dead ball situation.

But to be fair he wasnt anything like this kid here....

who clearly is a greedy cnut, didnt see him pass once in that whole video

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Imagine how brilliant/utterly frustrating it would be to be on his team.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He better learn teamplay as soon as he steps u from 5-aside. Too many technically gifted youngster like that never learn.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Pretty much happened with a guy in my year too who was the playground dribbler and all the tricks, and used to skin everybody 4 or 5 times, score from freekicks all the time. By about the age of 15 we were all just as quick, just as big, didnt get bundled off the ball, and his only use to us was through a dead ball situation.

But to be fair he wasnt anything like this kid here....

who clearly is a greedy cnut, didnt see him pass once in that whole video
Curling Beckham-like free kicks every time was the bit I was on about.

Biscuit1871

Because he's 9 years old. I knew a kid at 10 who could kick a ball 30-40 yards to someones feet, score curling Beckham like free kicks and corners every single time and run past the entire opposition..... By the age of 15 he wasn't even getting in the local school team as everyone caught up with him.

I wouldn't like to put odds on it, but its surely more than one in a million chance.
So by the age of 15, everyone you knew was able to score curling Beckham like free kicks and kick a ball 30-40 yards to someone's feet? Where did you grow up? A Rio shanty town?

dhstriker

President of the Jamie Redknapp fan club
There are plenty of kids that can dribble. He needs to play against a team that forces him to pass and make decisions.

beardsleybob

I find it amazing that people can criticise a child. Especially when children are encouraged to express themselves.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
There are plenty of kids that can dribble. He needs to play against a team that forces him to pass and make decisions.
While the latter part is true I don't for a second believe that there are plenty of kids around who can dribble like that. Typical caf bollocks.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Is noone actually stunned by this?

Wow.
He's pretty good for his age but on the other hand he's playing fecking 5 year olds, so what's the point? Come back in 10 years time and do the same thing and I hand it to him. Personally I have seen this far to many times to be impressed.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Some of the comments here are trying too hard to follow the trend/theory that "a young kid with showing some talent" = you'll NEVER make it" by exaggerating past experiences as 'evidence' ("I knew a kid who could superdribble like Messi through everyone and score Beckham freekicks with his eyes closed but then...").

Noone on here knew a kid of 9 years old with this kind of close control btw.

On another note: this video was posted by some Barca youth coach who had a young Messi under his wings. He was pretty impressed.

Looks like he hasn't seen all those young superkids you guys knew.

I'm always right

Some of the comments here are trying too hard to follow the trend/theory that "a young kid with showing some talent" = you'll NEVER make it" by exaggerating past experiences as 'evidence' ("I knew a kid who could superdribble like Messi through everyone and score Beckham freekicks with his eyes closed but then...").

Noone on here knew a kid of 9 years old with this kind of close control btw.
yeah but in all fairness being that good at 9 years old doesn't mean so much. Players need much more than tricks and close control once the opposition start to get stronger, faster and more intelligent.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
yeah but in all fairness being that good at 9 years old doesn't mean so much. Players need much more than tricks and close control once the opposition start to get stronger, faster and more intelligent.
Of course. This is a video of a 9 year old showing some pretty amazing stuff for a NINE year old. Can't believe some of you analyzing him sceptically like an 18 year old Brazilian (some similar discussions in the Neymar thread ffs!) super prospect.

I'm always right

Of course. This is a video of a 9 year old showing some pretty amazing stuff for a NINE year old. Can't believe some of you analyzing him sceptically like an 18 year old Brazilian (some similar discussions in the Neymar thread ffs!) super prospect.
what are you on about?

"analyzing him sceptically like an 18 year old Brazilian"... erm wtf?

gulli_G

how is he compared to messi at the same age?

with regards to all the negativity:

This lad has the skills and is only 9 years old, the passing and teamwork can still be worked on (even if he does not have it already). All he needs is a club like ours.

I'm always right

what are you lot on?

"all he needs is a club like ours"??

He's fecking 9 years old, no-one knows what will happen with him over the next ten years.

gulli_G

he reminds me of when u make a player with 100% stats on ISS98 (N64) and take on the whole team.

gulli_G

what are you lot on?

"all he needs is a club like ours"??

He's fecking 9 years old, no-one knows what will happen with him over the next ten years.
yeh no one knows what will happen to him, but if he's coached right, there is a bigger chance of him making it, thats why clubs like barca have young kids on their books

Eriku

So because the dude you know got lazy and rested on his laurels then you assume this kid will do exactly the same? By your logic the best players are the ones with no talent. Sorry to be generalising your opinion but thats how I read it.
learn how to read ;P

RedLars

At one point in the video he was the only person on the field wearing a yellow bib, so I'm pretty sure it was him against both teams.

Cold_Boy

We have some ignorant people here.

Why are so many critisizing him?

And to say he will never make it is ridiculous.No one is saying he will surely make it but with good coaching he certainly has the talent to become a future player.