Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It stands for 'Caf', natch.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I think it stands for "come hither", and is a ploy to get every sweet innocent girl looking for their first lesbian experience to join him in the dressing room after the match.

Brophs

The One and Only
He's miming sucking a massive cock. He'll do anything to get back in the side.

SteveJ

Scout
It's a tribute to Clattenburg.

SteveJ

Scout
He's either giving relief to the invisible man, or making a comment about the size of Terry's manhood.

Baxter

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez explained his 'C' celebration after his goal against Bolton Wanderers earlier this season.

Chicharito admits it was a dedication to his sister.

"It was for my sister. Her name is Ana Silvia but the nickname I have for her starts with the letter 'C'. That's why I made that shape. I wanted to dedicate that goal to her because she's a very important part of my life," he told the United Review.

SteveJ

Scout
You've spoilt it now, Bax. :D

sammymc

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez explained his 'C' celebration after his goal against Bolton Wanderers earlier this season.

"It was for my sister. Her name is Ana Silvia but the nickname I have for her starts with the letter 'C'. That's why I made that shape. I wanted to dedicate that goal to her because she's a very important part of my life," he told the United Review.
Concha?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I feel ashamed. I doubted him at the start of the season when we signed RVP. I thought his time with us was running out, and that Fergie may give up on him due to the lack of dimensions to his game.

But twice now - he's saved our asses. I'm ashamed I doubted him. I've always had a huge man love with him - what a great guy. His interviews are top class as well.
I have to confess I too doubted him. There was that moment in pre-season where I thought, despite his gifts, Chico's loss of form would go on too long for him to force his way back into the first team picture. Seeing how dodgy his touch was and how tense he seemed against Hannover and stuff I thought he'd suffer the same way Berba did last year, regaining his form far too late to be part of Fergie's plans...

...how wrong was I?

SteveJ

Scout
What charming people.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
He's on fire at the minute. Deserves more gametime.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Didnt someone on Rawk claim Ngog was better??
I had it as my location for 2010/11

"I've seen this Chicharito lad for mexico, he is NOT in the same class as N'gog"

It's been deleted from the thread since.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
To be fair I remember one from RAWK along the lines of:

"I'm absolutely sick of the hype around this lad. Mostly because it's all justified".

AKDevil

For me, the best thing about Hernandez is how creative a finisher he was.
Reminds me of Fowler in that sense...depending on where he is, the goal, the keeper he always comes up with a way to put the ball in the net.
Yday, Wigan diving header and near post finish at DW, Stoke are a few that spring to mind.
And who can forget his CS goal against Chelsea.

Cold_Boy

They rate him on Rawk a bit.

Seen quite a few people saying, "imagine if he played for us he would score a lot of goals ."

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout

Anyone else just have a little laugh to themselves and jokingly think that he calls his sister a cnut when they read that. :lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I gave him some stick for his 2nd season, mostly because i felt he was always being caught offside, poor first touch, no link up play

Glad to see that he has really improved all these things this season, and looks the sharp predator again that he was in his first season!

Platato

Psst!
Truly amazing how past impressions override present reality. Was in the pub for the match and my mate was indignant when Chicharito came on spouting off how he has no link up play and is only a poacher. Granted, he had a poor preseason and took a bit to get going, but I was bemused how this man seemed to miss how great of a performance Chico had last week against Braga let alone some of his other performances which showed his improvement. I even expounded on what a good match the boy had right after we played Braga but it somehow didn't register in his mind! I simply don't get it. Ball gets on caught on Chico's feet and my mate lambasts him for it. Yet he seemed to miss the times where Young flicked or passed a ball to no one. People see what they want to see.

KanieKaned

He's suddenly just come to life and its fantastic to see. He's a great little poacher an absolute nitemare for defenders. No doubt he will start tomorrow night.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Delighted with Hernandez's last couple of performances as he was beginning to really frustrate me watching him. The confidence seems to be back, and he's got a bit of a swagger about him again. He's looked so much better on the ball aswell, his touches all of a sudden look assured and natural and he's really putting himself about. Will be a major asset if he can keep this up, with his runs i can see Van Persie putting a lot of goals on a plate for him.

surf

Don't get this talk about him wanting to leave at some future point because he is not first choice (there are posts on this thread suggesting this eventuality). Being 3rd or 4th striker at United is almost as good as it gets, and he'll play plenty of games. And, given all his game and travel commitments with Mexico, why would he want to be at a club where he is playing 50 games a season? We've already seen him being overcommitted because of all the summer international tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.