Javier Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karel_Poborsky

Just seen this on Skysports... was just about to create the thread. Looks like quite a handy player, scored 21 goals this season, only 21 years old. Any idea of the size of the fee? We now have so many strikers, some one must be getting the boot!

Devil may care

Youtube vid? :D Never heard of him until I clicked on this thread, I was expecting him to be a Spanish midfielder.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Ah, so this is the unknown signing of the summer then. Sorry to the muppets but with him and Smalling arriving, and Hargreaves and Anderson to come back from injury i can only see one more signing being made.

Of course if we sell a couple of players that might change.

He's got a decent return for his country though, 4 in 4 isn't bad.

prateik

wiki says
plays for -Chivas de Guadalajara
Height 1.77 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in) ..

21 years old
mexican , plays for a mexican side

Karel_Poborsky

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Mexican club, Chivas de Guadalajara for the purchase of 21 year-old Mexican striker Javier Hernandez, better known as “Chicharito,” for an undisclosed fee, subject to a successful application for a UK work permit.

Personal terms have been agreed and Javier passed a medical in Manchester this week.

The application for the work permit will be submitted shortly. If a permit is granted, Javier will become a Manchester United player on 1 July 2010. As part of the deal, the Club will play a match to open the new 45,000 capacity Chivas Stadium in Guadalajara as part of its 2010/11 season preparations.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "I am delighted to reach agreement with Chivas to bring such an exciting young striker, who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country. He will be a great addition to our squad and we look forward to welcoming our first Mexican player in the summer.

“We are equally excited to play our first game in Mexico, opening the magnificent new Chivas Stadium in July."
Manutd.com

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
Must be a top player, has already scored against Everton this season. Could be the next Carlos Vela or is it Jared Borghetti?

I was hoping he was a creative attacking midfielder

rotherham_red

4 in 4 for Mexico, we should be able to argue the work permit through the young and talented criteria I reckon...

prateik

4 in 4 for the Mexican National team

cocks in hand everyone

Devilton

If he's half as good as Diouf that's our summer all sorted right there...

who needs Benzema and Villa when we have this chap.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I'll reserve judgement until either someone posts his FM stats or Ben Hibbs comments on him.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
So

Wayne Rooney
Dimitar Berbatov
Michael Owen
Federico Macheda
Danny Welbeck
Mame Biram Diouf

+

Javi Hernandez

Who gets loaned out/the boot?
I could see 2 of Macheda, Welbeck and Diouf being loaned out. So it'd leave us with 5 strikers next season. I could see Berbatov leaving and SAF allowing him to because Berbatov might not put up with sub appearances in the champions league/big league games for 3 seasons in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.