Javier Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Look like he could score some good headers and poacher goals. May enjoy the service from Nani and Valencia.

Plan M

United will turn him into an awesome World Class player (as usual) and then he'll join Real after a few seasons (as usual).

Devilton

Glad this has been done before any world cup price hike
The question is, was anyone in Europe actually looking at this kid before we swooped in? I mean, you look at the last few transfers we've had. Diouf (on nobodies radar except Ole and us), and now little pea. It's not like we're going after Europe's top prospects are we?

The fact no Spanish side were interested is worrying. They have scouts all over South and Central America looking for the next Messi, Ronaldinho and Hugo Sanchez.

Still, suppose it's only fair that we give the lad a chance...his youtube clips look great so he's obviously world class.

REd FUn DevIl

Honestly no mexican player has talent to be a fecking class player.

This my friends is another ****, i havent hear of the cnut and i'm latin american.

Fergie with another master class shit signing likes Manucho, Tosic, Diouf, etc...

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Meh!

Can't be that good if Madrid or Barcelona weren't interested.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

This my friends is another ****, i havent hear of the cnut and i'm latin american.

Fergie with another master class shit signing likes Manucho, Tosic, Diouf, etc...
Writing him off even before he has gained a work permit for United, well done you idiot

gormless

The question is, was anyone in Europe actually looking at this kid before we swooped in? I mean, you look at the last few transfers we've had. Diouf (on nobodies radar except Ole and us), and now little pea. It's not like we're going after Europe's top prospects are we?

The fact no Spanish side were interested is worrying. They have scouts all over South and Central America looking for the next Messi, Ronaldinho and Hugo Sanchez.

Still, suppose it's only fair that we give the lad a chance...his youtube clips look great so he's obviously world class.
Others were after Diouf. Fergie said after we signed him that we signed him earlier than we wanted to as other clubs were showing interest. If I remember correctly he was signed a week after Fergie said there would be no more signings.

Plan M

Calm down dear, it's only a signing.

Spoony

The People's President
I've heard he's the next Blanco.

Drifter reckons it's a great signing, though. He's usually ITK when it comes to Mexican football. . .

The Flying Potato

What did you think when we signed the mysterious name of Solskajaer?

OneUnited24

Seems like we've done our spending for the summer before the WC it seems. A new CB and a striker

Shimo

Nani could have used that first goal (from the mexico goal you tubes) - similar angle when he shot on the break away.

Hard to tell from you tubes but, scored a good header and with both feet. That's promising.

Plan M

What did you think when we signed the mysterious name of Solskajaer?
Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't exactly a household name when we bought him either. That kid is a numbnuts, ignore him.

He wants us to "sign messy omg he has 99/100 on FM and wears lovely pink boots lol!!!11"

Devilton

Meh!

Can't be that good if Madrid or Barcelona weren't interested.
There's actually some truth to that...especially when you consider how heavily invested they are in that region. Not saying they get it right all the time, but usually they know well in advance of which players are going to make it.

Higuain was poached by Real years before he moved and was touted as the next big thing. Same with Aguero.

Spoony

The People's President
But on a serious note. . .I agree with Kouroux, would be nice if we actually bought players with more experience. The majority of these types of signings don't work out. . .that said we always seem to make a tidy profit.

Devilton

Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't exactly a household name when we bought him either. That kid is a numbnuts, ignore him.

He wants us to "sign mess omg he has 99/100 on FM and wears lovely pink boots lol!!!11"
Are you joking? Cristiano was one of the top prospects in Europe. Real, Barca, Liverpool all knew about him. We got him because of our relationship with sporting, but to make like he was an unknown is just flat out wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.