Javier Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Honestly no mexican player has talent to be a fecking class player.

This my friends is another ****, i havent hear of the cnut and i'm latin american.

Fergie with another master class shit signing likes Manucho, Tosic, Diouf, etc...
Please, please say this isn't serious?

Devilton

Dunno bout you lot, but that nick name has got to change...it sounds like Dorito, like he's a bag of chips or something. And not a tasty bag either...

The Brazilians know how to get the nicknames right.

Spoony

The People's President
Are you joking? Cristiano was one of the top prospects in Europe. Real, Barca, Liverpool all knew about him. We got him because of our relationship with sporting, but to make like he was an unknown is just flat out wrong.
Yep. I didn't know much about him but I was aware of Sporting having a couple of gems. One turned out to be a star the other. . .well. . .

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Apparently he is the new Diouf. The little pie

The striker, who is better known as 'Chicharito' has scored four goals

Plan M

Are you joking? Cristiano was one of the top prospects in Europe. Real, Barca, Liverpool all knew about him. We got him because of our relationship with sporting, but to make like he was an unknown is just flat out wrong.
OK but he wasn't a ready made star mate, Ferguson and United turned him into that.

Lets not panic until we see the kid play.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There's actually some truth to that...especially when you consider how heavily invested they are in that region. Not saying they get it right all the time, but usually they know well in advance of which players are going to make it.

Higuain was poached by Real years before he moved and was touted as the next big thing. Same with Aguero.
That's rubbish

Aguero broke the record of youngest player to debut in Argentina League(previously held by Maradona) and Higuain was called an extraordinary talent by his coach after he scored two goals against Boca

I might have taken some information from Wiki

Number7

Ret's Slave
As part of the deal United will play a match to open the new Chivas Stadium which has been included in next term's pre-season preparations.
hmmm

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Frankly I'm keeping my cock in my pants until I see some god damn FM stats.

Devilton

Yeah Kaka sounds real sexy doesn't it
There are exceptions. But Kaka makes up for a shitty sounding name by playing well. Dodo unfortunately can't say the same. I'd love to discuss the merits of a good name with you Igor, but something tells me we're not going to be in sync. :devil:

Widnes

I get excited by signings that come from out the blue like this

and can't believe people are having a go already saying he can't be that good if Barcelona & Real Madrid wasn't after him I mean it is possible for good players to play for other clubs you know? and how do you know they wasn't intrested? maybe United just sneaked in ahead of them or offered a better package after all we are a big club ourselves.

Give the kid a chance he maybe crap but he maybe the next king of the Stretford End.

Devilton

That's rubbish

Aguero broke the record of youngest player to debut in Argentina League(previously held by Maradona) and Higuain was called an extraordinary talent by his coach after he scored two goals against Boca

I might have taken some information from Wiki
right. And i'm saying the spanish clubs had knowledge of this years before any other clubs even had a sniff...I'm not saying la liga discovered them. I'm saying La Liga had taps on these genuine talents and got them as soon as earthly possible.

Aguero and Higuain both had a couple of years in La Liga where they needed to get adjusted to the continental style despite playing in the Argentinian league which is far superior and physical to the Mexican one.

Basically..i'm keeping my cock in my pants till the kid gets to play a few games for us. Even the WC isn't a good indicator of how well he'll do cause a lot of players do well for their national team and don't manage the transition into a new league well.

I like the youtube clips, but then again i've never seen a tribute video on youtube of any player that didn't look impressive.

Ivor Ballokov

We've had some pretty shit sounding Brazilian names and all to be fair. Anderson, Kleberson, Possebon et al. Rio Ferdinand's the only decent one.
:lol:

There are exceptions. But Kaka makes up for a shitty sounding name by playing well. Dodo unfortunately can't say the same. I'd love to discuss the merits of a good name with you Igor, but something tells me we're not going to be in sync. :devil:
Little Ronald?
Little Bird? (Garrincha)

They're all quite shit :)

gormless

He has a very small head. And I'm sure theres a poster from Mexico on here. Would be nice to get his opinion.

Wikipedia now says:

Manchester United
On April 8, 2010, it was announced that Hernández had agreed a deal to sign for English Premier League champions Manchester United for an undisclosed fee, subject to a work permit according to the shine board.
Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed that Hernández had been bought with the money raised from the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo the previous summer, he told the media, 'Told you I had the money to spend, I've just been waiting for the right lad to spend it on. Class player, yous are all idiots.'[1]

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Four feckin pages and not one post from the only person likely to know anything about him.

Where the fudge is MUFC07?

Status
Not open for further replies.