Javier Zanetti

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Legend

If all footballers were like him.. it wouldn't be a sport, it would be an art exhibition

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
He's been a legend for so long already there is little to add but congratulations on his big wins this season. A historic player in the history of Inter Milan deserves this historic season to add to his legacy. A true great of the modern game and a player not unlike Paulo Maldini in being a role model to the next generation.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
38 years of age and he's doing that...

It's fecked up. I can't even imagine the state my body will be when I'm that age. Absolute legend.

LLMU

Both him and Giggs are exceptional athletes. Not having any major injuries is also one the key factor for them.

mr.suave

It's mad that guys like him and Giggs are still going strong at their age, but to be doing it at the very highest level of the game is just ridiculous.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
If Hollywood would know anything about football he'd be referenced in Men in Black 3

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Absolute legend, the man should get a statue in due time.

And let's not forget, Maradona didn't take him to South Africa for the last World Cup. Maradona, you're a clown of a manager.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Both him and Giggs are exceptional athletes. Not having any major injuries is also one the key factor for them.
Aye, those quads are impressive and show why he can still win midfield battles at his age.

mkecane

Absolute legend, the man should get a statue in due time.

And let's not forget, Maradona didn't take him to South Africa for the last World Cup. Maradona, you're a clown of a manager.
Left behind Cambiasso, too. Treble winners with Inter, and he picked Coloccini and Jonas from Championship winning Newcastle.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
At this rate he'll probably be ready to go to Brazil in 2014 though.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Left behind Cambiasso, too. Treble winners with Inter, and he picked Coloccini and Jonas from Championship winning Newcastle.
No, it gets better. He picked Jonas, a left winger by trade, and played him at right wing-back.

He left Coloccini out altogether.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Please stop before the depression sets in, Maradona was universally panned for all sorts of idiocy...The AFA is the bigger culprit, ultimately, though

Name Changed

weso26
Argentina should have won that World Cup with the team they could have had. It was similar to 2006 when they had another idiot in charge of the team in Pekerman.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Hes an absolute legend.

Did anyone see his run against Milan last week? I actually laughed. The guys 37 or 38 and he ran nearly the length of the park beating everyone!

kiristao

Hes an absolute legend.

Did anyone see his run against Milan last week? I actually laughed. The guys 37 or 38 and he ran nearly the length of the park beating everyone!
You are talking about the video on post # 84?

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I was watching him sing Eros Ramazzotti live on TV. I enjoyed that.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Forget about his fitness; I want the secret to his fabulous hair!!

Watched Inter game recently, my goodness, he still can run like Rafael but more skillful with the ball. Absolute legend. To think that many fullback is either retired or change position to centerback for fitness issue. This guy is just a machine. The only one I knew run close to him is Amedeo Carboni that's still regular with Valencia as 40 y.o.

I think that right-back position should be named after him; like Makelele's.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Forget about his fitness; I want the secret to his fabulous hair!!

Watched Inter game recently, my goodness, he still can run like Rafael but more skillful with the ball. Absolute legend. To think that many fullback is either retired or change position to centerback for fitness issue. This guy is just a machine. The only one I knew run close to him is Amedeo Carboni that's still regular with Valencia as 40 y.o.

I think that right-back position should be named after him; like Makelele's.
Great player up there with Cafu as a right back.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Great player up there with Cafu as a right back.
No doubt. Defensive wise, Zanetti is better; and Cafu for offensive play. On energy level, Zanetti is far better at older age.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's unbelievable that in 2013 we could still witness the same Zanetti v Giggs battle that we could see in 1999. They weren't even youngsters in 1999, they were fully developed players. Most of the wonderkids from that era are long gone but the likes of Zanetti keep going on at the same pace. Credit to him, he'll go down as a legend both for Inter and Serie A as a whole.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Do the Inter fans adore him as much as we do Giggsy?
Hope so more, stick Giggsy gets at times is mind numbing. He should be able to get away with murder here for his contribution to the cause.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
The thing is it's not like he's just consistently putting in 7/10 performances and doing his job. He's still a leader in that side and practically every time I see him he makes a 60-yard run with ball, and then of course he's got the composure and skill to pick out the right ball. Fantastic player.