g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jean-Clair Todibo

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He isnt coming here with Maguire still on the books, that's for certain.

MUFC OK

& no Journo has reported any interest whatsoever and Todibo is signing for Liverpool out of the blue.

Believable
They are good at keeping it under wraps until basically official. Understandable too.

Judas

Open to offers
To be fair Klopp did mention it to me at our morning yoga classes we both attend, feel like I can say it now that someone else has spilled the beans. Talking of beans I'm actually having breakfast with Darwin Darwin Nunez right now.

Judas

Open to offers
I enjoying taking the piss, but honestly him going to Liverpool is believable just because of how badly south our window has gone, this would be the icing on the cake.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
To be fair Klopp did mention it to me at our morning yoga classes we both attend, feel like I can say it now that someone else has spilled the beans. Talking of beans I'm actually having breakfast with Darwin Darwin Nunez right now.
That’s so weird because me and John Henry are twins and he mentioned it to me last night at our family meal last night. So relieved I can finally talk about it in public it’s been eating away at me more than we were eating together at the aforementioned family meal we had while discussing Todibo last night.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Could explain why we suddenly refused offers/talks for Maguire from WHU. Our prefered replacement where going somewhere else.

Bondi77

We need Harry as it is looking like Varane is going to play even less games than what he has in his previous seasons.
What is it with us buying crocks and putting them on huge contracts!

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Jean-Clair Tobi-doo, where are you?
We got some work to do now
Jean-Clair Tobi-doo where are you?
We need some help from you now

James35

We need Harry as it is looking like Varane is going to play even less games than what he has in his previous seasons.
What is it with us buying crocks and putting them on huge contracts!
The same with us overpaying for average players and putting them on huge contracts.

We do nearly everything like fecking clowns.

izec

I think we should be in for him. But yeah, Maguire money was needed for this.

Our CBs are not convincing.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
My mate who knows people at the club (his cousin in marketing dept) says they are signing him today.

Would not be surprised.
@MUFC OK I’m absolutely shocked nothing has happened yet!

I’ve just finished playing bingo with my twin brother John Henry and having assured me last night at our family dinner he’s now saying it’s unlikely.

croadyman

So given a choice should we

Sign him in January as Varane successor

Wait until summer for Silva/Diomande

Giggsyking

get him in January, he will start most games with the injuries Varanne has every other week.

Rake

Did he sign a new contract recently or am I thinking of someone else?
He has signed one in November last year. Contract runs until 2027

Allegedly on 23k gross. If we do sign him, should be able to double his wages easily and still pay him relatively low salary.

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
Todibo has matured a lot. He has reconsidered and has seen that he was not going in the right direction for his creer. That is a sign of maturity and intelligence.

28-03-21 L'Equipe

In his speech for the French media, the French central defender assumes his faults and comments on what in his eyes was needed to establish himself as an FC Barcelona player. In this sense, Todibo commented: "I lacked humility, seriousness and professionalism. I don't know who I thought I was. I do the best I can, not to have people say I've changed, but because it makes me feel good. You should not pay attention to the judgment of others in football, otherwise you quickly fall into a depression".

Giggsyking

with what money.
As I said above, force Maguire and Mctominay out. As Sir Alex used to do.

We had the chance to sell a player like Mctominay who is a nothing player for 34m euros, near what Nice was asking for Todibo. But we have donkeys like Murtough who rejected it.