Jesse Lingard officially leaves Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I so wanted him to become great and I always got the feeling he was United through and through but it wan't to be. I do feel there is a story we haven't been told.

He did at least score some important goals or us and i hope he thrives elsewhere. Bye bye, Jesse Blingard

crossy1686

career ending
I so wanted him to become great and I always got the feeling he was United through and through but it wan't to be. I do feel there is a story we haven't been told.

He did at least score some important goals or us and i hope he thrives elsewhere. Bye bye, Jesse Blingard
I think there probably is a story to be told, and it's most likely one of greed and hubris.

He saw others running their contracts down and getting bumper deals under the Woodward and Judge free for all regime. Unfortunately for him, contracts were stalled after he failed to agree terms on a new deal and they never started again, and this was during a time Phil Jones got a new contract. So you have to ask who he managed to pissed off to not get a massive new contract during the clubs most generous period ever.

soapythecat

He contributed absolutely nothing in our worst season in memory. Whatever his talent, he clearly wasn’t doing what was needed to help out on the pitch - I’m delighted he’s gone. I’m more annoyed with the club for the OTT farewell.
Another inflated ego that will soon drop off once his online followers half now.

AFC NimbleThumb

feck off knob.
What the actual feck. Mate it’s a game & he’s done nothing to your personally. I’m surprised hard men like yourself have time to bash away keyboards if you carry on like this in every day life, it’s almost as if you’ve one persona behind a screen.

This guy :lol:

Tap

Best news i had all day.

Poor player and a dislikable person but Thanks for the winning us the FA and league cups though.

Tap

You’ve met him how many times?
You dont need to know someone personally to like or dislike a person.

Otherwise why does Jose have some fans frothing around the mouth while they have not met him in person, much less know him personally. Same can be said for any famous figure really.

The Impossible Team

Jesse Lingered... and he lingered.... and he lingered... then he lingered some more. But now he lingers no more!

Good riddance and good luck!

On with the purge...!

TsuWave

United through and through. Scored some important goals. Hope he does well somewhere

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Best news i had all day.

Poor player and a dislikable person but Thanks for the winning us the FA and league cups though.
Poor player yes, one of the worst academy players that stayed so much near our first team.
As for the dislikable part I don't agree, at least imo he was quite a character if he played some good football he would of been much loved by the fans.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's amazing how long he stuck around. A better club would have pushed him out years ago.
I think this might be a case of the grass is greener. There are other players who are on the books at other clubs despite barely playing.

AFC NimbleThumb

You dont need to know someone personally to like or dislike a person.

Otherwise why does Jose have some fans frothing around the mouth while they have not met him in person, much less know him personally. Same can be said for any famous figure really.
Indeed you don’t need to know someone personally to dislike them, I don’t particularly like Putin but that’s an aside.

You’ve labelled him a dislikable person based what exactly? His celebrations? A clothing brand? A silly video of him on the coach?

I can fully understand people wanting him to leave but you need to regulate your emotions if the few instances you’ll have heard him talk you’re drawing conclusions like those. If you can’t determine the rather stark difference between Jose & Lingard then I don’t know what to tell you.

choccy77

Can't we have a whip around and buy out his contract and dump him in a glue factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.