Jesse Marsch | Sacked by Leeds

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a potential new manager bounce against us yet.
He could have waited a week or so couldn't he!
But hopefully it's what happens most of the time, the club is in disarray and they won't actually get a new manager in before our games.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Not sure why anyone is laughing. Talk about written in the stars for Ted Lasso himself to get one over on United.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I’m not surprised the manager went given the Leeds fans comments after the game on Sunday. They ran us ragged in the first half. Cooper made two subs + formation change at half time and they didn’t register a shot in the 2nd half. Marsch did nothing in response. The Leeds fans were not impressed and blame the defeat entirely on the manager‘s stubbornness.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
About time he gets his own thread. Having lost Phillips and Raphina and just barely escaping relegation I expected Leeds to struggle. But Marsch has done quite well so far. Just three games in but two wins against Chelsea and Wolves are definitely noteworthy.

Plays a lot more pragmatically than Biesla. What do we think? Will he last a season or more?

Manager for the USMNT some day?
And you are the care taker now

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I hope they don’t get Postecoglu.

I can’t be bothered with Leeds being good again.

NoPace

Leeds should go in for Pochettino, I recon he would take the job at this point
Not sure he'd risk it. If he does well and they finish 11th next year, that lowers his stock more than sitting around and waiting for Spurs, Atletico, Milan, Roma or another bigger club to open up.

acolyte

Not enough people are talking about how much of an absolute clusterf*ck Leeds' manager search has been.

They've been told "thanks but no thanks" every up and coming manager in Western Europe from Rayo Vallecano to Feyenoord to West Brom. How far down their list are they that they're now talking to the angry former Ajax gnome?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I said before but I really don’t want Leeds getting Postecoglu.

Gerrard would be glorious.

Irrational.

It would be fun to see Ole appointed so that the papers can go with OLeeds Gooner Stole-Star after Arse their best player in Gnoto this summer.

matsdf

Javi Gracia appointed new Leeds manager. Strange appointment, isn't it?

Ludens the Red

Javi Gracia appointed new Leeds manager. Strange appointment, isn't it?
Clueless club. Sacked marsch after letting him bring in a load of his players then didnt even have a lined up replacement. Gracia must be
about ninth choice by the sounds of it. initially sacking Bielsa was a stupid idea too considering they then hired Marsch.
You’d feel sorry for them if it wasn’t for the fact they’re Leeds

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
So he has turned down both Southampton & Leicester since Leeds tied a can to his ass. Is he aiming for a bigger club cause I think he may have to wait a while !!

arthurka

Clueless club. Sacked marsch after letting him bring in a load of his players then didnt even have a lined up replacement. Gracia must be
about ninth choice by the sounds of it. initially sacking Bielsa was a stupid idea too considering they then hired Marsch.
You’d feel sorry for them if it wasn’t for the fact they’re Leeds
Noooo it's Leeds

SambaBoy

Not even sure why he's so popular on the potential options as a manager.

Had two high profile jobs, and failed in both of them at Leeds and Leipizg. I wouldn't consider keep Leeds up last season a massive achievement all things considered and he couldn't get it right this season. Leeds are a bottom half team and he lost key players so there are mitigating circumstances but again at Leipzig, he didn't build on what was already there and moaned that the squad couldn't adapt to his way of playing.

Fully Fledged

So he has turned down both Southampton & Leicester since Leeds tied a can to his ass. Is he aiming for a bigger club cause I think he may have to wait a while !!
He'd probably take one of them in the summer, if they are still offered. Going to one of them and getting them relegated would not be a good look for him as an aspiring manager.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
He'd probably take one of them in the summer, if they are still offered. Going to one of them and getting them relegated would not be a good look for him as an aspiring manager.
He took on Leeds when they were in a relegation battle but maybe feels he is past that now. Any club looking at Marsch in the Summer will have the possibility of relegation hanging over them.

Craig Ward

Leeds look terrible under the new manager, so perhaps it wasn't all down to Marsch.

Terribly unbalanced squad and still relying on the likes of Ayling and Bamford. There's been little progress made with leeds and it's hard to feel for them.

On paper, they have a decent team capable of mid table. In reality, they look dreadful.