Jesse Marsch | Sacked by Leeds

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Who next for Leeds? Will they carry on appointing managers who play a similar style or look for something different. I’m guessing that guy who Rangnick brought to us will be in charge against us.

JustinC00

Is this the third time this season?

Villa
Wolves
Leeds

To be fair Villa would have had Emery in sooner but there was a visa thing which pushed his first match to us and Lopetegui had 2 matches before they played us. Funny thing is their new manager bounce was ended by us. We beat Villa days later 4-2 and Lopetgui's first loss was against us

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
Oh here we go! They’ll all be playing out of their skins against us for the new manager. Just like Villa.

Crimson King

The usual new manager bounce in coming now, could they not wait another few weeks?
I imagine this was precisely their thinking when pulling the trigger now, rather than waiting until we'd inflicted a demoralising defeat on them.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
If our bald genius cannot outwit their bald non-genius - well... the world will be a shit place to be is what I am saying.

suheilsworld

I’m just happy they didn’t sack him couple of weeks back and dyche didn’t end up there! That would have been worrisome. We should be able to still overcome this lot

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Damn it, we don't need the feckers with a new manager bounce. The Villa bullshit was enough

RedDevilRoshi

Don’t know if the players that were here last season had a bad relationship with Armas or was just that he was clueless?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Will be the 3rd (and technically 4th) time this season we've played against a new manager in either their first or second game (Villa and Wolves previously).

There's only been 6 managers sacked this season!

JustinC00

Oh here we go! They’ll all be playing out of their skins against us for the new manager. Just like Villa.
Villa fluked, flopped and time wasted their way to that win. Also we had the infinity pound anchor playing for us, , crynaldo, weghorst will press and do more in the first 5 minutes than crynaldo did in that. 3 days later we smacked Emery and Villa 4-2

Brophs

The One and Only
The press release simply said:

“Let them know it’s Chris Armas time”

Dazzmondo

Don’t know if the players that were here last season had a bad relationship with Armas or was just that he was clueless?
Probably both. There were loads of examples of players hating Armas in his previous roles aswell. It sounds like he's just useless

Judas

Open to offers
Villa fluked, flopped and time wasted their way to that win. Also we had the infinity pound anchor playing for us, , crynaldo, weghorst will press and do more in the first 5 minutes than crynaldo did in that. 3 days later we smacked Emery and Villa 4-2
Post needs more rawk like nicknames.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Great. New manager bounce incoming.

mancsarered

Fantastic news for Wednesday; just hope he stays in the job until Monday!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Leeds knew they were in for a double-mauling. Considering how the fans kicked off against Forest, this would have been all out war. Leeds had no choice but to hit the ejector seat now.

Blood Mage

Another Red Bull coach who has shown himself to be quite useless, I guess Rangnick isn't the brilliant teacher we all thought he was. Nagelsmann is doing okay though I suppose.

CloneMC16

Doesn't even matter if he's shite. New manager bounce is coming against us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Pochettino may be a good fit for these. Could be the club to get his career back on track.