Jesus Navas

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Such a good player, shame he has these issues where he doesn't like to play out of spain or he would be recognized around Europe even more so. Has had another great start to the season and his pace is just blinding.

I head he is slowly trying to resolve his "issues" but i doubt he ever will. One of the most underrated players, obviously.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Such a good player, shame he has these issues where he doesn't like to play out of spain or he would be recognized around Europe even more so. Has had another great start to the season and his pace is just blinding.

I head he is slowly trying to resolve his "issues" but i doubt he ever will. One of the most underrated players, obviously.
He can stay in Spain and just move to one of the big two (if he has a great season this year, it will happen) and I am sure he will get all the recognition he deserves

Ekeke

Real Madrid would never sign him over Ribery or another player with a big reputation. Barcelona would only need him as Messi's backup, which is hardly a great career move for Navas. Just ask Hleb.

Instead what you might see is Jesus Navas being a one club man for the vast majority of his career. Or maybe he'll eventually make a sidways or diagonal move to Atletico or Valencia in a few years if they become significantly better than Sevilla - which isnt the case right now.

Biscuit1871

Why do you some of you want him to leave Spain ? As if he couldn't become a great player playing there
Its hard to become a world renowned player in Spain without playing for either Madrid or Baca.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah, that could still happen and Villa has just managed to be a world renowned player with Valencia.
I hate it when people watch and rate Spanish players (most of the time ) if they only play for the teams you mentioned.Very dumb thinking

Biscuit1871

Yeah, that could still happen and Villa has just managed to be a world renowned player with Valencia.
I hate it when people watch and rate Spanish players (most of the time ) if they only play for the teams you mentioned.Very dumb thinking
No i agree, it is 'dumb thinking'. Do you not feel that if Villa was at a Madrid or Baca, he would be more highly regarded?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You're right thought, they would be more highly regarded whereas technically the opposite should be happening.Players doing in supposedly weak teams deserve more respect than a good player doing well thanks to his good team

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Bit over-rated by alot of folks who watch the Spanish league, but given his homesickness and his obvious mental distress, he's done well for himself.

Flying Fox

Speaking of Sevilla...whats come of Capel?

I tuned in to one match on espn and the commentator said he was playing left back!!!

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I don't see it as a necessarily negative thing if Heysus were to stay at Sevilla for his whole career.
Yep. Sevilla aren't minnows battling against relegation every year. They're currently 3rd in the league, have just pumped Madrid, and look good to reach the Champions League quarter-finals. If the Spanish league is to stay competitive with the Premiership then it needs teams like Sevilla to hang on to talents like Navas and Perotti.

Speaking of Sevilla...whats come of Capel?

I tuned in to one match on espn and the commentator said he was playing left back!!!
Had a good first season with the club and typically went off the boil last year.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Is that to do with Perotti coming into form on the left side?
I'd say it's primarily down to Capel being a classic winger: inconsistent and one-dimensional. It's also a classic case of second season syndrome. The emergence of Perotti (he only played a handful of games last year) means that Capel's role is likely to be confined to the bench this year.

SATA

I was incredibly bored to actually watch Sevilla last night and was thoroughly impressed with him. A liitle like Cristiano Ronaldo in 2006, his first game back as well i've heard

Surely someone must take a punt on him if he wants to leave Spain someday

SATA

Thats the thing he dosnt, he has homesickness issues or something, everytime he leaves sevilla he has panic attacks.....
Does he play in Sevilla's away games?

It can't be that severe if he can be in South Africa for a whole month for the World Cup

Alex

Does he play in Sevilla's away games?

It can't be that severe if he can be in South Africa for a whole month for the World Cup
Signing a 5 year contract to play in rainy Manchester is a bit different than going to the World Cup for a month

SATA

Signing a 5 year contract to play in rainy Manchester is a bit different than going to the World Cup for a month
I actually knew that was coming. But it's all up to the lad, though he's pretty much a star himself at Sevilla already

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Who would've thought, of all players he's the only sole survivor of the 2010 team still representing his country.

Is 5 times champions league winner Carvajal that bad that a 37 year old winger starts ahead of him?