Jim White Day - January 2014

Getsme

Swansea bid 2.5 million for Leicester City's Schluup.

Plugsy

Loved the Swansea player asked if the players made sure they had access to SSN and he said if not someone would just find a stream online.

Member 39557

Sadie Hawkins day!

I hope we're not repeatedly linked with somebody, I can't be watching SSN til 23:00pm!

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Nothing good ever happens on deadline day, especially in January.

feckyoujimwhite
We get to oogle Natalie Sawyer for a few hours.

I hope she has a little bit of cleavage on show. That yellow dress she wears is cracking

Member 39557

We get to oogle Natalie Sawyer for a few hours.

I hope she has a little bit of cleavage on show. That yellow dress she wears is cracking
Didn't really rate her until I saw her on Soccer AM last Saturday. She looked very nice :-)

Tarrou

Pretty sure Stoke have their full quota of midfielders who kick lumps out of the opposition. It's the ones that can pass the ball to teammates they need to concentrate on. Strange signing from Hughes if true.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Biggest transfer muppet in footballing circles, 'Arry is disappointing some here.
HR - "We're looking to bring a couple of strikers in on loan if we can - we're not going to spend big money."

Tarrou

Biggest transfer muppet in footballing circles, 'Arry is disappointing some here.
HR - "We're looking to bring a couple of strikers in on loan if we can - we're not going to spend big money."
I still can't get over the fact he spunked £12.5 million on Samba this time last year. Shocking :lol:

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
That Kaveh guy is the most ridiculous reporter they've got and that is saying something. What is with the guy over-enunciating everything?

LR7

That Kaveh guy is the most ridiculous reporter they've got and that is saying something. What is with the guy over-enunciating everything?
Yeah he's awful. You spend more time focusing on the bizarre way he's says things rather than what he's actually saying.

The Man Himself

How is Liverpool's transfer activity regarding Konoplyanka and M'Vila progressing?

The Man Himself

MVila isn't moving and word on the street is some pool directors don't rate Konop.
:lol: Then what the f is their MD doing in Ukraine since last couple of days?

Last edited:

stubie

I hate the way Jim White has been made some kind of posterboy for Transfer Deadline Day, what a joke!
Jim White is the man, he's the football Father Christmas with Arry as his elf!