Film John Wick 4

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I saw the first one and enjoyed it. Skipped 2 and saw number 3 on holiday and thought it was good. Is #2 worth the watch?
Not seen this one but 2 is arguably the best of the first three.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Just got back, that was amazing. The scene that is basically shot like a real life "Hotline Miami" level was fantastic.

Everything you want in a John Wick film and more and more (it does run a long time but feck it)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
It was extremely entertaining. I'm assuming the Tracker guy is being set up for a spin-off/sequel.

Assuming John is really gone.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It was extremely entertaining. I'm assuming the Tracker guy is being set up for a spin-off/sequel.

Assuming John is really gone.
They already have "Ballerina" down as a spin off. But Shamier Anderson was fantastic however and can definitely see the demand for more of him

and his dog biting more people on the dick.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Only seen the first 2. Wanna watch this one but have to wait till I see the 3rd. What’s the 3rd like?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Only seen the first 2. Wanna watch this one but have to wait till I see the 3rd. What’s the 3rd like?
If you have seen 1 and 2 then you have seen 3, as @Rooney in Paris suggested earlier in the thread, that isn't a negative criticism.

None of them, as you know, are Citizen Kane but if you fancy turning off.your brain for anything between 1.5 - 2.5 hours and come out the other end entertained then I don't think there is a better movie series for that.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Well let’s just say he’s killing somebody in the third.

With a book.

A fecking book!

Raw

Just saw this last night, it's so good. Was worried about the almost 3 hour runtime but it never felt like it went on for too long.

Donnie Yen was brilliant too.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I absolutely loved it. Just switch your brain off and enjoy.

Suv666

The dragon breath scene alone was worth the ticket price. Best action sequence I have seen in a long time.

DevTheRed

The dragon breath scene alone was worth the ticket price. Best action sequence I have seen in a long time.
Yeah saw it a couple of nights ago and that scene was insane. Never seen anything like that before to be honest!

RedDevilRoshi

After hearing the umpteen amount of positive reviews for this film I really want to see it but I’ve never watched the previous 3 John Wick movies so it would be rather pointless watching this when I won’t know much of the story leading up to this 4th film.

Definitely need to find a free weekend in the calendar to fit them in.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Have you seen first three? I’ve seen 1 and not 2 and 3 and I’m thinking of taking my time to watch all of them before 4.
Yeah mate, I've watched all four of them - the first three I've watched multiple times. I love them all. If you enjoyed the first two then you'll enjoy three and four.

Sylar

Loved it. Some fantastic scenes and it was good to see some "mindless" fun.

My whole cinema except me and somebody else left before the post credit. I had to check if there was on so surprised other people don't do that unless they don't give AF haha.

The stairwell scene was fantastic. As was that dragon breath stuff, and the way it was shot over top. Brilliance and lots of fun.

The spin-off should be fun

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I thought the 3rd was a bit OTT and overly silly, but also had the best action sequences (not seen the 4th one yet). Either way definitely entertaining if you liked the first 2 and tbh the OTT/silly stuff you can easily forgive or just disregard completely when about 90% of the film is a fight scene.